It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the Earth a prison planet? If not, why aren't we permitted to go out of here?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 04:24 AM
link   
For ~ 6,000 years recorded history and 12,000 years history in stones, humanity had multiple visitations of ETs, and build up of giant structures on earth, along with setting the first civilizations.

However, the human nations were never allowed to move freely into space. It was permitted only to the "gods" to come and go from planet Earth.

Therefore, it is logical to ask: isn't the Earth a prison planet, under quarantine of some kind, where the humans were sent for past trespasses in previous lives?

Or if there weren't such, what is the reason for incarceration of all human descendants of the DNA changed by Annunaki?

How about a just recompense for that, by higher galactic senates and courts?

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 04:31 AM
link   
a reply to: 2012newstart

Wheres our lawyer?

I want a mistrial.

I dunno, we are just about to bust out of the joint. Hopefully we wont kill ourselves before we make our break.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 04:39 AM
link   

The only thing keeping the human race here is from its own self strife of petty greed and power.
edit on 27-5-2015 by 4N0M4LY because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 04:40 AM
link   

I like how you write the thread...as if it's all a verifiable fact.

However, the human nations were never allowed to move freely into space. It was permitted only to the "gods" to come and go from planet Earth.

well...the Americans have apparently been to the Moon...

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 04:47 AM
link   
"How about a just recompense for that, by higher galactic senates and courts?"

Better call Saul!

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 04:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: 2012newstart
For ~ 6,000 years recorded history and 12,000 years history in stones, humanity had multiple visitations of ETs, and build up of giant structures on earth, along with setting the first civilizations.

Uh-huh. And what evidence do you have of this?

Where are you getting this "information"?

Therefore, it is logical to ask: isn't the Earth a prison planet, under quarantine of some kind, where the humans were sent for past trespasses in previous lives?

It is many things, but logical is not one of them.

Or if there weren't such, what is the reason for incarceration of all human descendants of the DNA changed by Annunaki?

Too many ridiculous ideas here to even bother with.

How about a just recompense for that, by higher galactic senates and courts?

"Galactic senates and courts", huh? And you know of the existence of these how?

I've got news for you: We are "allowed to", and have, gone as far "out there" as current technologies and economics permit. We even have these things called "space agencies" whose sole purpose in existing is to go "out there".
edit on 5/27/2015 by AdmireTheDistance because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 05:32 AM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

I think we are alot farther along out in space then they let on...no evidence to back it up just a hunch also they have a moon base buddy of mine went to fort braggs for the army says he saw guys with some kind of lunar outfits weren't allowed to talk to them or have any kind of contact...all word of mouth so no facts..

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Occams razor you know.

Is the planet a prison for genetically engineered humans that are being kept in check by aliens?

Or is mankind just getting lazy?

I am inclined to believe the latter. The thing is, modern man is just... wierd. If someone say "yeah we *could* make a starship and send 100 people to Mars" then people cry "omg what if they die its so dangerous blablabla moral issues of living in space blablabla radiation blababla maybe they wont come back why wont someone please think of the children!!!". The loss of a dozen people would nearly shut down NASA, imagine 100?! Yet there are thousands of people dying every day from starvation and wars that no one care about.

We wont ever get off this "prison planet" unless we man up and accept space as an adventure - with all the dangers that come with it - and not something to be feared. Aliens need not be involved in our own isolation.
edit on 27-5-2015 by merka because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Here is another thread that sees us humans as victims not of our own doing, but as chattel under the hands (claws/tentacles/paws) of superior beings. A view that may have some roots in a basic, deficient aspect of human perspective upon its lot in the Universe. It is a constantly appearing defect seen through the other end of the telescope normally used by mankind to look outward and then self-reflect as not being worthy. So somebody or something else, ETs or gods, must be in charge. So we go home and kick the dog.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 06:30 AM
link   
My guess is the 1) cost of getting people off the planet, 2) the amount of fuel needed, 3) where would we go?

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Have you considered that we HAVEN'T been visited, and therefore no actual opportunity to leave?

And what about Voyager 1? It's been heading out into deep space for nearly 40 years

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 06:42 AM
link   
There are many of us that believe of an Embargo of Earth by some otherworldly force about 5-6,000 years ago at the around the start of Kali Yuga (the age that we are currently in). Some call these otherworldly "extraterrestrials" or "interdimensional"; the point being that planet Earth got new owners that have a very different plan for human kind here in Earth than the previous owners. The Vedas talk about this, the Babylonian cuneiform scriptures, and many other texts from across the planet.

I believe that anyone can leave the planet once you are dead and in your spirit form; the problem is that many of humans do not achieve a sense of Self during their lifetime. This lack of focus on the self causes the recently dead to be drawn into re-birth here on Earth rather than taking a conscious decision to leave Earth when in spirit form.

-MM

edit on 27-5-2015 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 06:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: MerkabaMeditation
The Vedas talk about this, the Babylonian cuneiform scriptures, and many other texts from across the planet.

If that's the case, then please provide specific citations. I won't hold my breath, though, since they talk of no such thing.

originally posted by: Leprekon
I think we are alot farther along out in space then they let on...no evidence to back it up just a hunch also they have a moon base buddy of mine went to fort braggs for the army says he saw guys with some kind of lunar outfits weren't allowed to talk to them or have any kind of contact...all word of mouth so no facts..

I also believe that we have done more in space than is publicly known, but to what extent, I'm not sure.

I sincerely doubt that we have any sort of "base" on the moon, though. Such a base would need at least the occasional delivery of supplies, and tens of thousands of amateur astronomers who watch the moon every night would notice something like that, were it occurring.
edit on 5/27/2015 by AdmireTheDistance because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 07:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance

originally posted by: MerkabaMeditation
The Vedas talk about this, the Babylonian cuneiform scriptures, and many other texts from across the planet.

If that's the case, then please provide specific citations. I won't hold my breath, though, since they talk of no such thing.

In the Vedas many believe that the Mahabarata wars is the story of how Earth got its new owner. In Sumerian texts
many believe that the war between Enki and Enlil describe the same.

-MM

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 07:17 AM
link   

So you do nothing by slam the OP for unverifiable facts and then went on to say:

I also believe that we have done more in space than is publicly known, but to what extent, I'm not sure.

So you are all science and scholar in one post and then a raving theorist in the next.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 07:18 AM
link   
I just love it when people present circumstantial events like they are proven events then build a theory based on it.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 07:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance

I think we are alot farther along out in space then they let on...no evidence to back it up

NASA officially said they started working on hyperdrive of Alcubierre. Understand, they have decided/ordered to release it.

On your first post, I'd say the humanity wasn't asked when the ET built the pyramids etc. The modern tech is not our own either. We cannot make it on our own, but we were already helped. The question is of the political will. OR the extraterrestrial public contact.

The embargo must end, because the humanity does not deserve it, and suffered long enough after that first genetic fault we don't even know about. It is absurd in 400 bln galaxy we are left as in the stone age compared to UFO who demonstrate around our sun. Ours? OK it is endless talk. I stop here, with the hope someone over there reads the level of awareness of humanity.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 07:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
I just love it when people present circumstantial events like they are proven events then build a theory based on it.

Not to be rude, but that is called a Hypothesis and is perfectly valid method for a foundation of understanding and for building proof upon. I would guess that most of what is called Science today was built on what stated as a hypothesis. If it is good enough for science then it is good enough here.

-MM

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 07:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: MALBOSIA

So you do nothing by slam the OP for unverifiable facts and then went on to say:

So you are all science and scholar in one post and then a raving theorist in the next.

Do we REALY need to point out the vaste differences in the Ops post and Admirethedistance's one?

Really?

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 07:30 AM
link   
I read in a book once that a cow jumped over the moon..it must be true since we are taking any written thing as FACT.

Question is, was this "cow" an ancient Sumerian god or 2 humans in a disguise in order to leave this cursed prison planet

They are animals! They gave me a nice London flat, a job i love and a wife i love...DAMN YOU!
edit on 27-5-2015 by 3danimator2014 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join