It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

500 +/- Years and Counting Until Homo Sapien Extinction

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: AutumnWitch657
I'm sure you have credible valid sources for this right?

I think we both know the answer to this question.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: 4N0M4LY

The planet is fine and it will survive whether we go or not. We, Homo Sapiens Sapiens, are at risk of extinction if we don't change our ways.... in fact, I read that a mass extinction is overdue.

I also would love it if we could fly off to space, to explore, but as it won't happen in the near future, we are stuck on this little blue rock. We have survived ice, acid rain, etc when we didn't even know how to cook a steak, I believe we can survive again, even if a mass extinction happen and biodiversity is lost.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: SLAYER69
I think we haven't been here long enough to survive the worst nature/the universe has to give us.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 11:36 AM
link   
500 years sounds a bit generous.
Too hopeful vs what we see and read in the news.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I wonder if other races out there, the advanced one's anyway have the same issues.. is human nature strictly related to humans, there is so much good in it and so much can be equally bad.
I remember in Star Wars they are about to enter the bar that Obi quotes as a "Wretched hive of scum and villainy" ..lol I guess things are the same all over.

A bigger part of me says we are doomed more than the rest of me thinks we can pull it together.

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Coagula
For a start, get rid of religion and money. Inequality breeds hate and jealousy.

Yeah, its not fair that someone has more money that someone else, isn't it. If you make a decent salary and some guy over there is just lazy and doesn't want to work, you need to split your money with him. To make it easier, let the Federal Government do it for you. We'll all be equal then.

Fool.

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Nature works in mysterious ways =)

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Coagula

Puerto Rico is heaven!

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Due to the law of reincarnation, the karma we create have to be faced for many lives to come...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join