It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

500 +/- Years and Counting Until Homo Sapien Extinction

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 03:53 AM
link   
This planet has about 500 years give or take to get it's worldly affairs in order and unite as one voice in order to extend it's home among the star systems of the sector in which Earth is located.

Why I say this?

Earth is still bogged down by the ignorant and greed of individuals who seek to control many people. This is not sustainable. It will not produce anything but death and destruction at the end of the human race. If that won't kill you all a comet will or the planet will detonate by volcanic rupture.

Homo Sapiens have the ability to solve its own problems and create technological marvels beyond it's own capabilities. Use them to forward the survival of the species.

Quite frankly the human race will just be another lost relic found by another species or rather no name dead planet among the void of space if nothing is done to change the current path of the present.

Earth must unite as one planet. Science/ technology to persue the drive to sustain life on other planets. Create an vast empire that will last more than 4000 years and who knows.

I may be wrong about the date or said years.

Earth as a whole must unite or die off. If no one here on Earth has the fortitude to progress to said future, seal the fate of your death and make room for a life form that has the will to evolve past what the human race failed to do.

Everyone has a choice. Make the right one. Even though the average life of one person here is short, you are still held accountable.

This is the final warning. The human race cannot continue to wallow and waste time on Earth

Signed- A human who wants to see what we were meant to become.

edit on 27-5-2015 by 4N0M4LY because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 04:16 AM
link   
a reply to: 4N0M4LY

seal the fate of your death and make room for a life form that has the will to evolve past what the human race failed to do.

Just wondering , do you have a life form in mind .

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 04:34 AM
link   
a reply to: hutch622

The universe is creative. I'm sure there is something in the works.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 04:36 AM
link   
I really hope I am wrong about what I have said. Then again the human nature to be self destructive cannot be ignored.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 04:41 AM
link   

We've survived pretty much everything Nature has to offer or has thrown at us except the big rock from space. That would be an ELE imho. The true threat is ourselves. Not just from wars etc but from whats just around the corner.

Us playing around with our own genetic code.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 04:45 AM
link   
a reply to: SLAYER69

Consider ourselves lucky at that.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Sorry i thought you had something more earthbound in mind . Maybe dolphins . They just gotta learn to walk again .

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 05:16 AM
link   
to me, it seems that humanity lacks a common goal to strive for. Look at Kennedy and his promise to put a man on the moon, and within a decade we did it.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 05:24 AM
link   

I could not agree with you more. There is so much that can be done now to fix things, but people are typically in the F/G- thought process.I think its time to freeze myself so I can have front row seats to the end of our species, as I die.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 05:50 AM
link   
a reply to: hutch622

I have been saying that for years, and people call me crazy

news.bbc.co.uk...
www.telegraph.co.uk...
www.dailymail.co.uk...

They are already learning to walk!

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 07:09 AM
link   

500 years is plenty of time for any number of groups of humans to leave this haven and venture out into the solar system, step one in the fight against potential eradication.

Earth must unite as one planet. Science/ technology to persue the drive to sustain life on other planets. Create an vast empire that will last more than 4000 years and who knows.

We do not need to be forcefully united by a necessarily totalitarian regime. Indeed, quite the opposite is necessary, we must diminish the power and significance of inefficient and unimaginative concentrations of intellectual resources which sap the creative potential of our most promising thinkers and doers.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 07:10 AM
link   
For a start, get rid of religion and money. Inequality breeds hate and jealousy.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Well everything has to die sometime, our race is no exception. I too would like to see humanity unite to explore and colonize the cosmos, but such an idea is unlikely. It is more likely that competing companies will breach space and humanity will expand into space just as divided as ever. In fact, once we breach the cosmos, I expect us to divide more than ever.

Though it is likely that the people most likely to leave our planet will be the rich and wealthy. I wouldn't expect us plebes to go anywhere unless we can manage to make space travel dirt cheap (unlikely if it remains in the hands of the elite, no profit in it that way).
edit on 27-5-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 07:43 AM
link   

At the rate this world is going,I don't even give us 50 years!
Watch the bees,if they die out we will follow about 5 years
later.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 08:19 AM
link   
You are a tad off, and a tad wrong about ufology. Humans aren't expected to get their sh#t together in any period of time. This section of space, our solar system, is home to some very dark entity and Et type beings who didn't move on, didn't pass tests or play well with the other kids in the galaxy. They are known under different names and metaphors and have whole systems spread out, run like this. They are known as the annanuki with their leadership from a failed gravity star, Sirius B, and also Darth Vader's crew from star wars. The old empire. And here have network from Saturn and Moon.

Earth is a kind of prison where they wipe people's memories and recycle them and set up world events, the leader following their directions, and often reset earth many times.

Real ET knows all of this, we're genetically and in soul, their soul families and children and have the prime directive to free this planet.

And also people volunteer from better systems to enter into this mess and try and help out, sometimes society, but often for their own family stuck here. And its a bad system.

Either the whole thing has to be shaken free and souls rescued, or minds have to be raised above the world consciousness and programming. You can't give your power away, as most do, because it has consequences in the next life and is akin to signing up for a long lesson in being under their thumb.

No one in the Higher Up, Positive Groups are waiting for humanity to get with it, they understand that they can't.

In a situation like this, our minds create, so that one way out is to forgive and understand that nearly anyone given the same circumstances would be doing the same things, so instead of trying to be perfect to be free, one doesn't buy into their karma and system of consequences, but instead strives for and yearns for better levels and worlds to grow in. Its a mind trap.
edit on 27-5-2015 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 08:19 AM
link   

we should create geneitcally enhanced versions of ourselves, a little bit shorter in height and paler skin so that we dont rely on visual sunlight for vitamin production and create oh I dont know...disc shaped crafts to send them to other worlds on recon.....err......hang on just a dang minute!

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 08:25 AM
link   
"I occasionally think how quickly our differences worldwide would vanish if we were facing an alien threat from outside this world."

Ronald Reagan

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 08:28 AM
link   
What I believe, know inside, have been shown, is that this dark side inbalance will be righted here and everyone is going to be freed, however have no idea how quick or long that will take.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Why is this in science and technology?

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99

I'm sure you have credible valid sources for this right? You say it like it's a fact so you must be able to support the theory .

top topics

<<   2 >>

join