It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Best "Tough Guy" Line in a Movie?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Tiggs getting his face popped in The Last Boyscout

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 05:29 AM
link   
BATMAN ! It's always the batman

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Justified.
Deputy US Marshal Raylan Givens knocks dirtbag Wynn Duffy to the ground in his RV and tosses a .45 round at his chest.

"Next one's coming faster."

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 06:34 AM
link   

"Trust me, I know what I'm doing."

edit on 27-5-2015 by VictorVonDoom because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Space balls the shwartz fight between darth helm and lone star..he straight takes his ring off his finger and starts laughing and says "you fell for the oldest trick in the book what are ya a goof?"

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 06:48 AM
link   
"Have you ever tried picking up your teeth with broken fingers?"

I also like the opening scene in 'Way of the gun' where Ryan Phillipe and Benicio Del Torro are sitting/leaning on a car that does not belong to them. Sarah Silverman plays the lippy girlfriend of the car owner and she is calling them all kinds of names and just being nasty in saying hey get off the car.

They don't move so then Silverman comes over with her boyfriend and a whole entourage of people and she gets all up in their faces talking about how her boyfriend is going to eff them up. I can't remember which one but one of them stomps her exposed toes with a cowboy boot then busts her in the face breaking her nose. They then get jumped by the whole crowd but I think at least one learned not to be so lippy. My favorite opening scene from a crime thriller.

I also like when Ripley (Sigourney Weaver) is all power suited up and simply says "Get away from her, you bitch!"
edit on CDTWed, 27 May 2015 06:51:00 -0500amppAmerica/Chicago27-05:00Wed, 27 May 2015 06:51:00 -050051 by TrappedPrincess because: (no reason given)

P.S. Oh and lets not forget about anything out of the mouth of 'Ol Jack Burton down in chinatown
edit on CDTWed, 27 May 2015 07:10:19 -0500amppAmerica/Chicago27-05:00Wed, 27 May 2015 07:10:19 -050010 by TrappedPrincess because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Just noticed your signature and if I'm not mistaken that is from None shall pass correct? a reply to: rockintitz

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: TrappedPrincess

thats a great opening sequence.

shut that _____'s mouth before i come over there and _______ start her head

i always like vin diesels litle speech to waingrow from knock around guys

does not start till a minute in but its the best clip i found

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Glad someone knows what I'm talking about, a lot of people I talk to have not seen that movie. I always kind of wondered about the gay vibe those two kind of had though. Is it just me or did they come of as kind of... uh you know into one another but not overtly enough to just make the open claim?a reply to: Mugly

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 07:22 AM
link   
"hello my name is inigo montoya you killed my father prepare to die"

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: TrappedPrincess

nah. i dont think there was a gay vibe.
i think they were just buds that ran all kind of scores with each other and thats it.

ive seen that movie a lot and never felt a vibe.

more people need to see that movie cause it's awesome.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Yeah your probably right and it is one of those great yet little known about films and James Caan as the old school bag man is great. a reply to: Mugly

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 07:45 AM
link   
This quote isn't from the tough guy himself, but it's about the tough guy. In the movie John Wick when the Russian guy, Viggo, was telling his son who John Wick was:

"John wasn't exactly the Boogie Man. He was the one you sent to kill the f*cking Boogie Man."

(WARNING - Strong language in the below clip)

edit on 5 27 2015 by SgtHamsandwich because: Add disclaimer

edit on 5 27 2015 by SgtHamsandwich because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 08:00 AM
link   
from Buffy the Vampire Slayer.
Buffy surprises a vampire.

Vampire: "Slayer!"
Buffy: "Slayee!"

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: IShotMyLastMuse

No comment needed.
Good one !!!!

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: EternalSolace

"I'm your huckleberry."

Tho val Kilmer killed that roll and line, what the hell does it mean lol?

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Unresponsible
Justified.
Deputy US Marshal Raylan Givens knocks dirtbag Wynn Duffy to the ground in his RV and tosses a .45 round at his chest.

"Next one's coming faster."

Love justified. Great quote!!

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrappedPrincess
"Have you ever tried picking up your teeth with broken fingers?"

I also like the opening scene in 'Way of the gun' where Ryan Phillipe and Benicio Del Torro are sitting/leaning on a car that does not belong to them. Sarah Silverman plays the lippy girlfriend of the car owner and she is calling them all kinds of names and just being nasty in saying hey get off the car.

They don't move so then Silverman comes over with her boyfriend and a whole entourage of people and she gets all up in their faces talking about how her boyfriend is going to eff them up. I can't remember which one but one of them stomps her exposed toes with a cowboy boot then busts her in the face breaking her nose. They then get jumped by the whole crowd but I think at least one learned not to be so lippy. My favorite opening scene from a crime thriller.

I also like when Ripley (Sigourney Weaver) is all power suited up and simply says "Get away from her, you bitch!"

P.S. Oh and lets not forget about anything out of the mouth of 'Ol Jack Burton down in chinatown

Best first five minutes in the history of Hollywood.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 08:41 AM
link   

I guess there could be 2 lines here...

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 08:45 AM
link   
"Two days ago I saw a vehicle that will haul that tanker. You want to get out of here? You talk to me."

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join