It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello From A Long Time Lurker

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Hello, I've been lurking for, heck, over a year on and off. I've pretty much been going on the UFO section from time to time looking for any sort of viable evidence. I go into the Ancient Civilizations section sometimes. Haven't gone through any of the political stuff. About me, I'm politically left, not a huge fan of capitalism OR centralized command/planned economies. I'm a bit between economic views at the moment. The more I read the more I question some of my older views concerning the Labor Theory of Value AND Marginalism or Neoclassical dogma. I'm not sure what's economically possible anymore, but I'm fully aware most activity in the world has everything to do with economics, or more simply, the money chase.

I'm interested in "fringe" ideas for the entertainment value, I'm not even close to convinced aliens are visiting earth. On 9/11, I think the USG might have let it happen, but don't subscribe to most 9/11 conspiracies. I'm more interested in broad systemic analysis. 20th century history, politics and economics. Not into "supernatural" stuff, I'm not a hardcore materialist as I'm open to some possibilities, after all, the universe is unimaginably weird, but I need proof. I have to scratch it and smell it and rub it in my hands. I'll probably end up dabbling in the political section now that I finally stated an account.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 02:11 AM
link   
a reply to: JeanPaul

You've opened Pandora's box,.

Welcome!

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Hello and welcome to ya..

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Hello and welcome. Does anyone know how to set up an avatar?

new topics

top topics

join