It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Requiem (may you all R.I.P) of a Ticked Off Indian!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualKat33

*grabs native half and pulls it out*

*uses viking half to force it back in*

s&f

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 01:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Darkblade71

You have it backwards!

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 03:17 AM
link   
a reply to: spiritualKat33

You slaughtered our people and raped our woman and took the land we called home for 1000's of years.

No. "Us people" did not. Some of have ancestor s that did, some of us don't. I am a second generation European American. I can't even claim to be descended form the people who took part in that. My paternal grandfather was a nazi, does that make me responsible for anything that happened to the jews? European history is also filled similar atrocities to what your ancestors faced. Your people don't hold the patent on having their land invaded.

You even erected some silly Statue of Liberty in the home of the New York harbor and even put a plaque on the damn thing saying give us your poor!
I'll give you this one, clearly it was a sarcastic statement when you look at how the Irish immigrants were treated.

You call us savages?
What? People still do that? I did believe we were well beyond that aside from a handful of morons who have the I.Q. of an amoeba. If I ever run into someone who thinks that way, I'll be more than happy to slap them upside the head for you.

but we know way more about life and being kind and honest then any white people ever have or will know.
You make some pretty bold assumptions there. There are good people, bad people and people who fall in between. Once again, your people don't hold a patent on being good people. I am sure that you guys have your fair share of despicable human beings just like any other group.

I grew up being taught to respect the native Americans and to mourn the knowledge lost to humanity by the genocide carried out on them, and to preserve what knowledge is left. If you wanted to rant that your people are still getting screwed over by the American government, i would support such a thread 100% Instead you attack people unjustly. I do not see the kindness that you claim that your people have more of. If this thread is an example of that kindness, you may want to rethink the meaning of that word.

Edit: i missed that you aren't even native American. I would really like to hear a real native Americans view of your post.

edit on 6/3/2015 by calstorm because: (no reason given)

<< 2  3  4   >>

join