It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Requiem (may you all R.I.P) of a Ticked Off Indian!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Every White Man and Woman in Our Land are Illegal Aliens!

We were here first white people! We tried to be friendly to you jerks, but you insisted on stabbing us in the back the very first chance you got!

You slaughtered our people and raped our woman and took the land we called home for 1000's of years. You had the nerve to even have a holiday called Thanksgiving. Sure, THANKS for giving us the BIRD and shafting us with your fake BULL.

You cry about illegal aliens every day and what you are is a big fat bunch of [SNIP] hypocrites! How dare you! You even erected some silly Statue of Liberty in the home of the New York harbor and even put a plaque on the damn thing saying give us your poor!

What you wanted was cheap laborers to build your roads and highways and railroads and dams and skyscrapers. That you could fill their heads with dreams of American ideals based on brainwashing.

Give me a break. You call us savages? The only reason you came to this country in the first place was because Europe didn't want your sorry asses there. They extradited you here and made you colonize this land.

You celebrate your independence and write your silly laws and when it suits you, let some people in and boot others out. They take your jobs you say? They steal your food? The get free medical care at the expense of hard working Americans.

Really, this coming from the jerks that stole this land from US, the Native Indians? We own this land and we shared with each other and we bartered for our services. We didn't have firewater until you brought it. We used herbal medicine to heal and to be spiritual. We don't have a religion, we are proud people, but we know way more about life and being kind and honest then any white people ever have or will know.

So, get out, just leave, go back to Europe and leave of us alone. We are tired of your illegal usage of our land.
edit on 27/5/2015 by Gemwolf because: Snipped racial slur

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Nice rant, but the fuzzy kitty avatar just doesn't seem to fit you?

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Um...you do realize the Native Americans also migrated from somewhere else. Right? And that the Native Americans also warred amongst themselves for food and land. Not a single person alive today had anything to do with what happened back then. Also...most white people have bred with people of other cultures, from different Countries as well as Natives so where would you want us to go back to?

I have French, Irish and Native American ancestry.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 12:41 AM
link   
If it wasn't the white men taking over, someone else, somewhere down the line would have. We are now the USA with laws and for a very good reason.

We are not the America we used to be. We have millions of unemployed people, hungry and homeless people, struggling and suffering citizens all across the USA. If we can't take care of our own citizens, how can we place others above in importance and take care of them? We have been taking in millions upon millions of illegals for many years. We have been more than generous, but we can't save the world.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 12:43 AM
link   
What if we're European and Indian?

Where are we supposed to go?

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 12:54 AM
link   
What about those who escaped the gas chamber and Hitler? Would you have them return to Auschwitz?

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 12:56 AM
link   
a reply to: spiritualKat33

We tried to be friendly to you jerks, but you insisted on stabbing us in the back the very first chance you got!

One of my ancestors fell in love with and took a Native American woman as his wife. I guess not all white men were bad.

You cry about illegal aliens every day and what you are is a big fat bunch of [snip] hypocrites! How dare you!

How dare we? Try saying that to the guy who desperately needed a job to feed and care for his family while an illegal got hired instead. Tell that to the elderly woman in tears because she made a buck or two over the poverty limit and couldn't get help with her medical while illegals get taken care of. Tell that to the people who can't even afford life saving medicines or are living in the streets or in tents. Our shelters are filled to capacity all over the USA, while illegals have jobs and a roof over their heads etc. How dare we ignore these poor and desperate people and place others before them. What a slap in the face!

We own this land and we shared with each other and we bartered for our services.

You also killed each other for land and food. It wasn't all lollipops and roses.

edit on 27/5/2015 by Gemwolf because: Snipped quoted racial slur

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 01:12 AM
link   

The Americas were colonized almost 500 fricken years ago. Get over it. Go make something of yourself instead of crying about white people. You're racism isn't doing anything to help your own people, now is it?

I was born here (Canada in this case). I have every right to be here as you do. This is my country and my home. Deal with the present or maybe YOU can pack up and leave? Go find someplace without internet where you won't be able to post your racist rants. A place without running water or fricken toilets or heat or AC. I'm sure you'd be MUCH happier...
edit on 27-5-2015 by DeadSeraph because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 01:15 AM
link   
You were alive back then? I thought I was the only one...

Awkward.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Oh boo hoo build a bridge and get over it.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 01:22 AM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

But playing the #victim is trending!

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 01:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

I guess but what do I know I'm just a [snip] hypocrite.
edit on 27/5/2015 by Gemwolf because: Removed quoted racial slur

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 01:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualKat33

You cry about illegal aliens every day and what you are is a big fat bunch of [snip] hypocrites! How dare you! You even erected some silly Statue of Liberty in the home of the New York harbor and even put a plaque on the damn thing saying give us your poor!

Kat, my grandparents were the first to ever come to this country. Some of us had nothing to with Indians fiasco, yet because of the color of our skin, feel free to lump us in with the select few.

Also, I was under the impression that one couldn't call another race by a racist name. I'm sure you would be offended if I started calling inoffensive Indian racist names, so can we refrain from using [snip] and other offensive words, please?
edit on 27/5/2015 by Gemwolf because: Removed quoted racial slur

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 01:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: [post=19386719]Lysergic[/pos]

But playing the #victim is trending!

Are they going to join the "Give me my Reparations" committee?

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 01:50 AM
link   
In before 404

Must be hard living in the past..

Just thought i would add..

Kind of strange you have a WHITE cat as a avatar. hmm
edit on 27-5-2015 by Fisherr because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 01:52 AM
link   
I am trying to figure out if this post is for real or a joke. On the off chance you are actually salty about SOMETHING that happened 100s of years before either of us were born I will let you know that in history sometimes civilizations get conquered. It happened to my ancestors over and over in Europe before my grand parents legally immigrated to this country to escape WW II which in fact would have seen them get conquered yet again since they were of German ancestry.

What I would suggest is you get over things that happened to your ancestors. I could go back and be angry about my ancestors being on the losing side throughout history and even being enslaved, but what would be the point? That was their karma not mine and frankly we should all have enough to worry about in our own lives without inventing things to be upset about.

Hope you feel better.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Nobody here today had anything to do with the destruction of your culture. We just live in it's aftermath like you. Today we share a common enemy however and we all need to see that. Because if you can't or won't see the real enemy for who it is then you're just adding to the problem.

I'm not saying you don't have a legitimate reason to be angry, but you're wasting it on us. Well, most of us anyway.

Hypocrisy is the new fad it seems and some still don't want to see it even when it's shown to them. So what. Screw em. You can't change them but you can change yourself.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 01:55 AM
link   

You call us savages? The only reason you came to this country in the first place was because Europe didn't want your sorry asses there. They extradited you here and made you colonize this land.

No, haven't called anyone savages, ever... Nope.

Extradited? Not that, either. Most left Europe, and Asia willingly to find a new life.

...and please stop with the treated whites nicely riff. Some did, some didn't. Just like some whites were evil, and some weren't...

People are people. Some good, some bad. no one fits one big ol' stereotype, no matter how strident the rant.

Sorry.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 03:50 AM
link   
It is sad what happened. If small pox didn't wipe out 90 percent of the Native peoples, history might have been quite different.

Yes sometimes people are conquered and travesty happens, in this case I don't believe the better side won.

However Native Americans greatly influenced the forming of America. The Articles of Confederation were based on the Iroquois Condederacy. Their bloodlines live on too. I'm surprised at how many people I know that have Native ancestry, I wouldn't be surprised if I had some from way back too.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 03:57 AM
link   

What colour is your skin?

Oh wait... it doesn't matter.

When you say "you" - are you referring to us ATS members with white skin? Or our leaders who are just as corrupt as your leaders?

Come on mate, give your head a shake.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join