It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Return of the Gods - 2015

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 09:44 AM
link   
I'm not a health-care professional...but I'm pretty sure your meds need adjusting.

Just sayin'...........

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
Won't all you nay-sayers be embarrassed if this comes to pass???

I'm thinkin' so...

You are so right!

I say chuck up Obama to the aliens!

They can have him.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 01:11 PM
link   
How can we deliver the anti christ when the anti christ is ISIS and not just one being? I mean they worship allah which, heres the proof theyre devil worshippers and all muslims have been tricked by the biggest trickster in reality, www.livebuddhism.com...

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: theghostfaceentity

Stop being a pretend prophet because you have no idea what the gods are doing -.-

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope
Where is the "relatively recent alien message"?

The ewe was domesticated more or less by the same time; in the cave of Shanidar were rest of ewes of around 9000 a.C, that demonstrated that great part of the young ewes of every year was sacrificed by their meat and its skins. The goats, that also give milk, did not take in following them; and the pigs, and the cattle with horns and without them was the following ones in being domesticated. ch1 The 12th Planet, Zechariah Sitchin

Sitchin mentions the Shanidar Cave which had remains of Ewe dated to 9000 B.C. .... which we can connect to the "Nine Mayan Gods/Hoppi Nine Signs of the God Star". However we've found a diagram in the Lene Hara Cave galleryhip.com/shanidar-cave-burial, which describes the disputed "Nibiru Constellation" humansarefree.com/2011/01/correlations-nibiru-nasa-modern-science_12, which Google had blacked out at some point when it was recently discovered not to long ago. There are 5, no 6 Planetary Bodies of considerable value in our Solar System, which will further understand as Nibiru approaches our Solar System: Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune, Mars ... ... ... ... and our Earth's Moon because this begins the process of 42 days of the Great Tribulation.

What "Mars Hoax"?

When the Great Tribulation Begins, just 40 Days after Sirius is Activated and Nibiru is jettisoned towards our Earth's Moon. The Earth will be bombarded by country/continent sized, beams of red, that will eliminate the majority of earth's population, during this time we will see planets in our solar system also vanish. That is the "Mars Hoax", the aliens were referring to.

, in restoring our lost wisdom, or wisdom lost with the City of Atlantis. That, the very gravity of the Earth, can be more appropriately related to another planet such as Mars, then our own.

For a brief period in human history, people began to describe human begins as flying creatures. There are numerous feathered gods not just in Mesoamerican or in Mesopotamia, but in other places globally all dated to around 3000 B.C. Where most of this "Sirius Activation" theologies originate, and are predicted to repeat itself in its cycle. So there are many lost records of the ancient civilizations.

What dubious things?
Who are the people "we've placed out trust into"?
What "will be done, to us"?

The United States will amass the largest possible army they can muster, in the short possible amount of time, not because the perceive that the aliens are some form of threat. Solely to keep the Antichrist from his early journey of obtaining power over the earth, to benefit mankind, in migrating to both Judah and Manasseh to further furnish live on he New Planets, disbursed over great distances in the New Universe.

Thousands of years ago, you would not need weapons to win a war. You would need priests, virgins, children and babies, gathered together in prayer and in ceremonies. For man grievous sins, entire armies, or races of people would immediately be euthanized. Now the Antichrist has no desire to content with humanity at present because humanity is still resolving or moving towards the resolution of resolving itself as a threat in some part, and the judgment follows this occasion. If the USA kills enough of its own people surrounding these events, not only will those armies and political people be put to death and their bodies will not be discovered, but the Antichrist will be given immediate authority. ................ Not to mention if they fall for the destruction of the "Freedom Tower" in NYC, to bring arms against the antichrist, the b08g above the white H will go off and cleanse all the people and property there as an example and reminder of the antichrist's authority over their lives, and over the global community. But as I've said, these are essentially instructions to assist in the discernment of a judgment against the Holy Spirit, in the choosing of the "Heart of Judah", so these events are only discernment to try their faith, to further resolve Judah (those that will remain for the 150 days of the traditional antichrist reign). (But if we've asked the Antichrist about his position, he would say to keep the people away, and kill all the aliens at Roswell, and to repeat what has already happened ............. they have the right to be tried, that is what they want, 40 days is nothing but in continuing the war, they risk everything, but this is not a guarantee that they will lose their title of "Heart of Judah". (God and the Universe will not policing mankind they way we are policed now, this is an opportunity to deal with the problem and reveal the intentions of Judah outside of the USA, for 40 more days, then so-be-it ... ... ... ... the gospel does not declare the antichrist is to reign now, but that this is only a possibility that is squandered)

originally posted by: BigBrotherDarkness
Horse and pony show... not out of the question, happens all the time everyday if you go to exhibits. Though according to scheduled events this is the only thing taking place on the 3rd like a horse and pony show... but it's in Sweden not the U.S.

06/03/2015 — 06/03/2015
547S - 15th U.S.-Sweden Defense Industry Conference
Konferens Spårvagnshallarna
Stockholm, SWEDEN
(please don't take this as fodder for your delusional construct)

This will be necessary to unleash themselves on their own population. If humanity truly does not want to fight against god anymore, or against "Genetic Dan", then there is a way prepared to elect the Antichrist to power early. Humanity maybe ashamed of its future and itself, but the universe and the antichrist are not. We can at best understand the reasons why they will back down for 40 more days considering the activities that will be taking place. Very readily, in the short period of time before the usa kills all the aliens onboard the spacecraft after they plead with humanity to deliver the antichrist. If you are not careful, another country can be punished for what happens, and not the usa, even though this looks and sounds what is looks and sounds like. That is because the universe will let them do accordingly and then dispute their title of Heart of Judah, this is simply, what is to be done soon.

There are some scribbles in the Book of Enoch about a hole opening up in the sky or something, above the Earth. In reality, there are certain celestial bodies in our solar system with more value then others. The Earth's Moon, has special value because Sirius is the target of it in our solar system. Here the Sumerians have planetary bodies in view, but we can also say these are the special celestial bodies we mentioned previously in our solar system. With the Earth's Moon namely in view. The Core of the Earth's Moon maybe hollow, if this is so, the day and night cycles will be reduced by a 1/3 or so until Sirius completes it journey. (to a certain level the universe and the antichrist are in support of the sin of the usa during this period, accordingly, to a certain level, so humanity needs to understand that very important fact) (many must be reminded not to be over-zealous, outside of the kinds of interactions the universe is looking for to appoint the antichrist).
edit on 27-5-2015 by scrambledpotatoes because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Believe me or not I have been in contact and communicating telepathically with a group of extraterrestrials(Galactic Federation) that have told me the Sun will enter the Photon Belt (electromagnetic null zone) this autumn by November and bring the earth in 4th dimension with the galactic shift. The reason for the delay is that the constant speed of the Sun has been reduced as the Sun and Photon Belt move agaist each other. Due to that there may be more than 3 days of total darkness as the Earth enters the null zone.
Im not crazy as you may think, posting it just to let you know that aliens are walking among us.

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 04:14 AM
link   
a reply to: ilmar00

No, I'm gonna have to go with crazy. Your use of meaningless, nonsensical terms such as "photon belt" are a dead giveaway.
edit on 6/13/2015 by AdmireTheDistance because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 04:30 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

you see wasnt that hard to figure out, interested in what the future holds tho. Meaning and purpose maybe

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 04:35 AM
link   
So i learned this at Theology, The universe is simple, but a human thought is complicated

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

The electromagnetic null zone is the dark rift the Mayans talk about, within the dark rift there is so much electromagnetic gamma ray and photons , light particles. Mayans claim the world will change, so will humanity. It is adopting to the new environment. We humans need to do the same. At the center of our galaxy the energy radiates to both directions at 180 degree angle. The Sun and other stars circle the centre of galaxy and enter this intersellar cloud and transform the matter. It takes ~2000 years for the Sun to pass through it and come out the other side via the null zone and bring the solar system to 5th dimension. The photon belt, can be considered as the interstellar cloud is filled with photons, light particles. Sun emits photons , that's where we get our energy, now imagine adding more light to planet Earth, our DNA changes, our brain pattern changes. We get our unsolved answers about the universe. Make sure you are ready for this change, other wise it will be a doomsday for you. Lets hope everyone makes it to the dark rift and enters the golden age. As ive been told by Galactic Federation it happens by this November due to the reduced speed of the Sun.

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: ilmar00

The electromagnetic null zone is the dark rift the Mayans talk about, within the dark rift there is so much electromagnetic gamma ray and photons , light particles.

I guess that "dark rift" isn't very dark, then. In fact, if what you say is true, it should be the brightest point in the galaxy. What mechanism do you propose that enables these photons to just hang out in this (not very) "dark rift"? What is their source?

At the center of our galaxy the energy radiates to both directions at 180 degree angle.

That's simply not true. At all.

It takes ~2000 years for the Sun to pass through it and come out the other side via the null zone and bring the solar system to 5th dimension.

Also not true. As you seem to lack even a basic understanding of the celestial motions of our solar system and our galaxy, I'm not even going to touch the "5th dimension" woo.

The photon belt, can be considered as the interstellar cloud is filled with photons, light particles.

Funny then, that it's so damn dark out there. Do you understand what a photon is?

now imagine adding more light to planet Earth, our DNA changes, our brain pattern changes. We get our unsolved answers about the universe.

Does all that happen when you shine a flashlight on yourself? By your logic, and I use that term loosely, it must.

As ive been told by Galactic Federation

Oh lord....That explains a lot. Please see this thread

...it happens by this November due to the reduced speed of the Sun.

The sun hasn't "reduced speed". Such a notion is absurd. What's your excuse going to be come December?
edit on 6/13/2015 by AdmireTheDistance because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 04:44 PM
link   

hi whats your expertise ?

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Temudjin

hi whats your expertise ?

NASA nazis ?
edit on 14-6-2015 by ilmar00 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: scrambledpotatoes
When the "Freedom Tower" is destroyed in New York City on 6/3/2015, and immediately afterwards the space ship appears in Roswell New Mexico...

So...this ^ is embarrassing, huh?

I see that "dark rift november" is the new Elenin / ISON / 21-12-2012. Wonder what it'll be after that?

I've missed this forum lol.
edit on 24-6-2015 by Vasteel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 09:09 PM
link   
they could return anytime they want to, if they wanted to, probably not in public view if they do ever revisit this planet, this planet is already crawling with alien creatures, and being here today is probably not a big deal to the advanced beings aliens on another world somewhere

many of them probably wouldnt be caught dead on a planet like this , word gets around .
edit on 24-6-2015 by blacktie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 11:27 AM
link   
OK,

I am definitely in the or some type of twilight zone type situation.

Reading this and few other threads today, 26th June has me thinking I have traveled into another dimension,

However its not the first time this has happened while reading ATS, I suspect it wont be the last.

Bring on the Mars hoax, I have one of those massive pointing finger hands people wear at sporting games I can wear when the time comes, Hope that makes a difference and saves me from the red rays that will take out most of humanity.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 12:14 PM
link   
There could be something to this. A recent crop circle depicts a hypercube. This would be the next dimensional step for humanity. A cube represents 3-D space time. So a hyper cube would be a representation of a state beyond normal linear time. Interesting times indeed.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

lately theres too many hoaxes going around the internet
almost a juggling act keeping track of which ones are near happening soon and which ones arent

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: ilmar00

The electromagnetic null zone is the dark rift the Mayans talk about, within the dark rift there is so much electromagnetic gamma ray and photons , light particles. Mayans claim the world will change, so will humanity. It is adopting to the new environment. We humans need to do the same. At the center of our galaxy the energy radiates to both directions at 180 degree angle. The Sun and other stars circle the centre of galaxy and enter this intersellar cloud and transform the matter. It takes ~2000 years for the Sun to pass through it and come out the other side via the null zone and bring the solar system to 5th dimension. The photon belt, can be considered as the interstellar cloud is filled with photons, light particles. Sun emits photons , that's where we get our energy, now imagine adding more light to planet Earth, our DNA changes, our brain pattern changes. We get our unsolved answers about the universe. Make sure you are ready for this change, other wise it will be a doomsday for you. Lets hope everyone makes it to the dark rift and enters the golden age. As ive been told by Galactic Federation it happens by this November due to the reduced speed of the Sun.

I love you

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join