It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More chaos in Philly...Barbecue ends with beatdown in Juniata Park

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Seems pretty much par for the course with most neighborhoods in the City of Brotherly Love.
Everyone thinks they are a tough guy and mob mentality sets in.
It's so sad to see and even worse , their really isn't much that can be done anymore short of leaving...

www.philly.com...

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

The world is just bonkers right now, isn't it?

It's only going to get worse, sadly. People have just had it, but they don't know where to funnel their anger and frustration.

And they don't know what is causing it.

Yet.

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 10:01 PM
link   

The place isn't living up to its name.
The guy must have been a bad ass for it to take so many people to beat him. I was being ironic. More like they were cowards. What ever happened to one on one?

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 10:02 PM
link   
When there is a abundance of wrong-doing, of unrighteousness, a libertine lawlessness the becomes the order of the day and the new societal norm, the love of people grows cold. Cold hearts lead to more wrong-doing, and so the downward spiral speeds up.

And no single raindrop can believe that it bears responsibility for the flood.

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Good Ol' Earth; Home of Stupid.

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Girls today are getting worst than guys. In my day, you seldom heard girls use any kind of vulgarity let alone get involved in fighting with other girls or guys for that matter. I remember guys were turned-off by that type of behavior. It's definitely a new day and age and it seems like hate and violence is on the rise. It seems like there's no longer any kind of respect for people. Instead of walking away if someone was trying to cause trouble, it seems like the norm is to physically attack them.

It's a sad state of affairs which doesn't seem like it's getting any better. When I see a video of someone kicking someone in the head like they're a piece of trash, it makes my blood boil. People are filled with so much hate today, they don't even think of the consequences of their actions.

If I were these people, I would definitely sell my house, pick-up and move away from that neighborhood. It's not worth putting the lives of their children or themselves in danger.

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 10:45 PM
link   
This has the makings of a Death Wish movie.... The only thing missing is Charles Bronson!

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Maybe the brisket came out dry.
That is fair grounds for a riot in some places.

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 11:01 PM
link   
This is a lesson. Carry a pistol at all times....and USE it.

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 11:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: solarstorm
This is a lesson. Carry a pistol at all times....and USE it.

A single shot gun blast in the sky will usually disperse a crowd.

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 11:18 PM
link   

I see that, yet again, the police left out the racial elements to the case. If a bunch of whites had attacked a black family, would they leave it out then? If the people felt race was an issue, likely because of things said to them by the attackers, why would the cops leave that out? Why isn't this a hate crime?

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 11:25 PM
link   

I used to really enjoy my business trips to Philly, nice convention center across from Reading mkt and some cool bars.
From now on if I'm going east, I'll just go to NYC.

top topics

join