It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We're all mind controlled puppets!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: ChrisB76728

Would you mind leading her here?
Or PM me to forward my phonenumber?

She was abused to cause things like this.
She has the 'talent' to mess with your sexuality.
And even I was abused by her quite a lot -- without her knowing.
A Sex-devil was made out of her.

And that what she had to endure was the lack of the protecting hand!
Yes it was me who withheld this experiences from her because of love. But the torture ripped me into pices inside. I could not bear it any longer. So i removed my protecting hand and let her do the dirty work herself...

There were only two options: Awaken her somehow or undo myself so that she is thrown out of the higher realms and is no danger any more...

AND THE AWAKENING WORKED

PS.: I am cleaning up the mess caused so that she has not to endure it.

edit on 27:5:2015 by hewriteshere because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 03:30 PM
link   

I understand, the patterns are there. But can you trust the patterns? Are they 100 percent accurate, do the numbers always coralte perfectly? Do they sometimes miss it by a digit and you have to make a reach using arbitrary math functions to make your number fit what you want it to coralte with? That's confirmation bias. Why do you want to see the patterns? What happens when they don't sync? What else in your life can you trust above these fickle number syncs?

The numbers do not control you, you control the numbers.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Here's a suggestion for you, because I was at where you are now about 25 years ago, and I felt like I was coming apart.

I took a long sabbatical from work, and the chaotic life I was leading. I decided to get a backpack and just go exploring the world. It doesn't have to cost lots, in fact, I stayed in my tent most of the time.

In the USA there is the Appalachian trail, and in Europe there are so many, but the main one is called "Camino de Santiago". Lot's of people do it and I think there is even a documentary on it. You don't have to do it for religious purposes, just to decompress and reboot.

Nature, hiking, and getting away from the madness for at least 30 days can do wonders for the mind.

Peace,

RT

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Had to comment just because I hear the same things from one of my best friends all the time. .. Hes 30, willingly unemployed and living in his parents basement. No job no car no phone nothing that they don't provide... One of the only people I can discuss ATS Topics with.
In the last couple years he has been on the whole "predictive programming" thing. ...like back to the future predicting 9/11, etc.. Also he is now convinced Paul McCartney has been dead since the 60s, and the The Who predicted Kurt cobains death. Far out there stuff. And as a conspiracy guy myself, interesting.

Problem is it controls his life. These are things that can NEVER be proven 1 way or another. Imo YouTube vids and conspiracy sites are nowhere near real proof ... He lives in a crippli ng fear that developed from an interest in fringe topics and has gotten way out of hand.
You sound just like him.
Now I won't call u you or him schizo or delusional or Whatver because honestly that not my place and anything is possible...but I do have a question.

If all of this was true, how would it really effect your day to day? How would your life change if you had "proof" of all of this? Could you stop it? Would you want to? My problem is I don't see an endgame and just being "in the know" doesn't chNge that I have a brewery to run that takes 60 hours of my week..maybe Paul McCartney is an imposter for some reason .."when I'm 64" is still one of the best songs iv ever heard. ...
edit on 28-5-2015 by SteamyJeans because: oops

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Something is playing charades with my mind and body as if to teach me how everything here is an expression of numerical patterns. I can't determine if something is forcing my every thought or if it's guiding me around to see if my mind can identify some of the patterns it's built around us all.

Here's another spewing of what's going on in my life right now...

Here's a picture of that tree outside I mentioned where the branches create an "E" shape and this time of year the shadow is like a "c" stacked on an "n".

That's C=3 N=14 for PI. So it's PI - E and the branches are bald so it's PIEBALD? According to bing search engine it that means...
"having irregular patches of two colors, typically black and white"

So black with white spots I thought. Then suddenly thought maybe it means the night sky and stars as the spots so I started up the stellarium program and checked. The first thought was to check when Orion aligned with the meridian on 3/14 PI day and sure enough it was at 19:04 which is 7:04 pm where 7=G and 4=D for G:0D.

Then a couple hours later I checked again for what day it aligned at 7:04 am. It turned out to be 9/13 which is I M. As in I AM?

Then suddenly I thought of the bible and in Exodus 3:14 it states
"And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you."
So...
3/14 = 7:04pm = PI G:0D
9/13 = 7:04am = I-M G:0D

I REFUSE TO BELIEVE THIS STUFF IS JUST COINCIDENCE!!! This whole place is starting to seem like a massive timed out scripted story world!

Here's another example of being mind controlled or telepathically communicated with. The other day I started getting really irritated at thoughts of humanity then told my mother it's like something annoys me until I get angry and start spewing Sh__ out of my mouth. Because of what I had posted in that other thread about the 9/11 attacks plus 3142 days = 4/19 then the 4/20 oil rig explosion I knew what it was making me think and express.

The continent when observed sideways appears as a giant head, if you ignore the shore lines and think of the edge of the head as the ocean floor. So on 9/11 it was the beginning of the spewing for then the 4/20 oil rig (leaking crude/shi_) happened which was as if finally releasing. And it happened right where the mouth would be as shown in this outlining I made to show you.

Then I noticed I said it around the same time of me looking at orion's nebula NGC1976 / M42 which looks like this a face vommiting.

Notice how the cloud looks like a giant distored mutant face vomiting! I swear to you guys something is truly mind controlling me or us all. It's as if all the info we have is BS or something created all this to express number patterns.

Please forgive me if you don't understand what I try to explain. I spent most of my life alone not talking with anyone so I don't have good communication skills when I could finally use them to tell others what's going on.

And you're not going to believe this either... I just went on the balcony to have a smoke and coffee and while I was there an bunch of people walked by in groups. 2,4,3 and 2. I started thinking 24=X 3=C 2=B for XCB and then thought of what letters they look most like and xCB becomes yGP for PGY backwards which is PIGGY/PIGY or PI GUY! I then suddenly turned my head and looked down and my eyes focused on a Bee flying in circles around the living part of the tree. I though it was weird because bees usually fly around flowers don't they? So suddenly I thought part if dead the other half alive. Bald vs Leaf/Leaves and realised maybe it meant Bee Leaf or Bee Leaves which is Belief or Believes... What does it mean in this scripted puppet show reality? Is something controlling this entire reality and I'm living a story life with no control and no choice? What can possibly arrange this stuff to happen?

I then looked down and this time of day the Tree and Shadow looks like this

Before I forget, I don't recall if I already showed how you shift the letters of CLU to become FOX and that if you write the alphabet in 3 rows the 6th letter of row spells FOX which is 666.
A B C D E F G H I
J K L M N O P Q R
S T U V W X Y Z
Just like F=6 O=15 (1+5=6) and X=24 (2+4=6) for another 666.

Anyways did your mind make the same connections mine did ? This is what my mind percieved...
Take your hand and mimic the small branch shadow. Then notice your hand looks like a Duck. Mirror the image and instead of an E the branches become a 3 so 3 Duck or C-Duck. Now mispell Duck and you get C-DUHK! Shift the letters one space and CDUHK becomes DEVIL and I kid you not my mp3 player is actually singing "The Devil Inside" right now as I write this. I'm not joking something is maniulating reality here and messing with me.

I try to share the experiences with family and despite it being very interesting they just say they're not interested in knowing. As if they won't even consider information that could change their perceptions of reality.
Something is puppeting the people of British Columbia and Canada like robots. WE ARE MIND CONTROLLED! As if our sub concious minds are forcing everything we do while giving the illusion that we're in control. If I had more education perhaps I'd come to other conclusion but I can't because i have very limited experience in life.

And get this PI can also be expressed as 3.1416 which is 3/C 14/N and 16/P or CNP. Imagine what letters look closest to those and CNP becomes GHB and the numbers of those are 782 or backwards 287 which is 28/7 my Birthday. I am a story character... The PI GUY!

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 05:04 PM
link   

oh how many have fallen insane to pi, pi may be nothing and you probably are schitzophrenic just interesting how similar peoples crazyness is, its like even crazyness has a course of its own. Which would suggest its not chaotic and random, but guided by some unknown archetype.

Anyway you should probably see a doctor

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 06:23 PM
link   
We're all MACHINES!!!

Look at my profile page... I don't know if you can see in the screenshot but I'll post anyways.

Look at the number of flags you've all given me starting with my first thread and work your way up. They are: 2,6,7,6,5,6,8
Which is 26 - 76 - 5-6-8... Now i'll post this pic from another thread so you can see how 26/ Z translates in this matrix reality to CB 728.

So according to the flags you all gave me you have expressed to reality CB 7/28/76

And the 568 is messed up too. That Female Goddess/Yhwh character I mentioned, E.Z., lives a life where she apparently married a Josh. She also created a website ID that is E___68 where E = 5 so 568. Now look at the tetragrammaton of Yahwehs name "YHWH". Take the first three letters, which is WHY backwards, and shift them 5 times then 6 then 8 and the results are..
YHW +5 DMB +6 JSH +8 RAP
which could be said to be DuMB JoSH RAPe. She looks to be living a scripted relationship like I was which in a way is rape. It's like something is forcing our lives so we live out these patterns and codes and become as characters.

And also look on my profile page at the way above top secret score and the karma points.
They are 0.95 and 26 for a 9526 or I-EZ. Look at the tetragrammaton YHWH in some ancient language on wikipedia.

I just ignore whatever that F is and Look at the EYE (I). E=5 Y=25 so eye = 5255 which you could express as 525.5 which rounds off to 526 so EYE = EZ.

And also... She was born in 87 and I was in 76. If you overlap them 8776 becomes 876. There are 365 days in a year and 24 hours per day. That gives 8760 hours per year. We are living coded lives to go with the design of this solar system or it sure seems that way.

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 07:40 PM
link   

brother, your tripping out on ATS please seek help immediately!

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Sorry I made a mistake about the karma score in my last post... My vision isn't as good as it used to be or someone changed it! Anyway I thought it said 26 but it's actually 25 now

but that last post brought my totals to
53 posts
62 stars

Stacked together are EZ and CB
62 EZ

2 CB

It's just weird coincidences with Chris B and EZ all over my life here. It's kind of sad though because I noticed so many little bits of patterns all over that now I look at anything and think it's part of it.

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChrisB76728
It's kind of sad though because I noticed so many little bits of patterns all over that now I look at anything and think it's part of it.

That's called Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, Chris, and is linked with Schizophrenia. A doctor would probably be able to help you with it.

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Chris...I'm telling you this to be honest with you and not to solve anything you have discussed here. There are a few possibilities. Some would say the obvious one is that your mind is finding these patterns in things. The brain is an amazing thing and given a room full of items, which have multiple parts, etc...the mind can find any pattern it wants to. Yes...they are there, but in this possibility...they are there among many others that you aren't looking for. In other words, your science is looking for these numbers for example. If you do so throughout your life, you will find them. But you could just as easily find 666 or 999 or 123456789.

But here is the problem. Either your mind is doing this to you, or you are seeing things in a way many others don't. From some personal experience, the vast majority of people who think in this way do so because of an imbalance in the brain. I had encephalitis at one time and I know how much sense all this makes. But in this case...it isn't something that means anything.

The second option is that you are seeing things that you are meant to see for a reason. I'm not much of a believer in this but I'm throwing it out there. If this is true...what a doctor will do is ignore this and treat the mind as a problem which in turn may eliminate what you are experiencing.

So the end result is you should find a nice, trustworthy doctor to speak to who will actually listen to the details of what you are experiencing. Maybe print out your posts here and show it to them. My hope is that you speak to someone who can give you a better idea of whether this is a creation of your mind...or something else. Maybe speak to a family member or friend you trust and understand that while the solution may be beyond them, if they also suggest a doctor...that may be the best idea.

Again...I went through a brief period of something like this. Every second of it seemed so real...so logical and so obvious. But once the virus was gone...so were these thoughts. I still remember how real they were but now realize without any drugs, etc...just a vacated virus...that they were being created in my brain, not found by it.

Good luck.
edit on 5/29/2015 by WeAreAWAKE because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 12:09 AM
link   
When I see or hear 7 40 it youtu.be... comes to mind . you know what's missing? drawing of globe on the pavement
edit on 30/5/15 by mangust69 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 02:37 PM
link   
All that you said seems pretty normal to me dude. Numbers for the most part can be taken and be made to mean anything, they are the easiest thing to change out there because there ephemeral. For the most part reality is generated by the conscious human mind, and on a mass scale human minds. Your just catching a glimpse of this on a smaller level. So ya! Its a normal thing.

I would not say you are all puppets, more like you have all chosen your set course and are going along that as dedicated on autopilot like a bot, its the same with every other single person on this planet baring a few, and by a few I mean there may be one every thousand or so years who is not on the grain, basically one out of a trillion. It is pretty normal. Sometimes you know, a few are mystified by it all when the catch a glimpse of pattern of things. To you its a pattern, for others its called routine, and a unconscious one at that.

So? Ya! Nothing to see here really.

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I keep seeing 9:11, but haven't seen a plane crashed by terrorists yet.
edit on 30-5-2015 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Specimen
Well if you were to wait a minute you would keep seeing 9:12. Which would mean? Who knows, but it probably means something as well, to somebody, somewhere.

Or you can go the whole conspiracy angle and that would just mean somebody is about to pull off a false flag in your foreseeable future or something, and the universe is trying to warn you. Who knows what that false flag will be, may involve airplanes, or it may involve somebody pulling a fast one and stealing your bag of Cheetos while your looking the other way.

Life is full of mysteries like that.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join