It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You know that thing, the New World Order? Well it's happening.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

The only thing I can see is just a HUGE government that would be largely inefficient and overly bureaucratic.

Also hugely corrupt.

The main trouble with OWG is as you diagnose it. This is one of the reasons Commumism collapsed in the Soviet Union and had to undergo radical surgery in China: by making all things the concern of the government, you make the government so big it can't function as a coherent entity. Even a fairly libertarian OWG would still need a massive infrastructure and bureaucracy — and when the social democrats get in on the act, it will just grow and grow.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: TrappedPrincess

I guess that is a possibility, though we haven't exactly proven that intergalactic space travel like that is possible.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Astyanax

Yea, it would be a monstrosity that would quickly get too big for itself and collapse on itself. Though I imagine that as technology improves and therefore record keeping abilities, it would become easier to manage such a thing, we are still looking at too many competing ideals and desires from all the populaces.

And there are people in this thread who argue that such a government would HAVE to be totalitarian. Well totalitarianism creates bureaucracy. How else is the government going to keep track of all the rules and regulations it imposes on the populace? Your example about the USSR was spot on. When the government tackles too much responsibility, it grinds to a halt in governance.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 10:56 AM
link   

it hasn't been tried yet, it may work.

It's been tried. See Alexander, Rome, Britain — particularly the last. It works for a while. Nothing works the same for ever.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 11:00 AM
link   
IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
edit on 27-5-2015 by MrPlow because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 11:04 AM
link   

I guess we could think of those example as world spanning empires, but they certainly weren't one world governments. Sorry for splitting hairs here, but by doing so I feel I can illustrate my point a bit better. Those examples all existed during times when other governments also existed. Therefore they were subject to external strife in addition to the internal strife that tore them apart. Though it does go to show that the bigger the empire gets, the harder they are to manage. An empire spanning literally the whole globe would be a nightmare and likely collapse in short order.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 11:06 AM
link   
We haven't proven it impossible either...reply to: Krazysh0t

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: TrappedPrincess

That's because you don't prove impossibilities.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 11:14 AM
link   

It looks like the Noo Wrrld Orrdr is one of the more popular conspiracy theories. Actually, the numbers, if they are to be believed, are scary. Only Iraq WMD, global warming (being thought a hoax) and aliens score higher.

And these are voters. Imagine what the stats would have been if they also polled non-voters.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 11:24 AM
link   

You missed JFK as well, but the point I was making there was that these are fringe theories because they aren't believed by the majority population. According to your link 28% of the people polled believe that the NWO threat is real. That is roughly 1/4th which is a small fraction.

Just fyi there, I consider most of those listed theories in your link to be fringe theories.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Sure, they never got all the way. But I think OWG would be subject to the same fissiparous and decadent tendencies, even in the absence of external enemies.

If we look at the history of government, we see that various systems have worked quite well in different times and places, but all of them eventually came up against a set of conditions they couldn't cope with and were superseded. Zooming in on the history of democracy itself, we see the same thing: democracy as a form of government has evolved and diversified (and continues to do so) as democratic polities strive to deal with new challenges, opportunities and threats.

In fact, the history of government exhibits the form of an evolutionary arms race. You know how that works: one species evolves better weapons, the other evolves better defences, and on it goes, turn and turn about, while the natural balance is preserved. The evolution of government is the evolution of rules and systems designed to protect against challenges that defeated earlier rules and systems. This does not by any means imply a drift towards totalitarianism, because that eventually creates a reaction that brings the system down, and people recognize this. OWG would be subject to the same influences and pressures as any present-day government, except perhaps for foreign enemies — though if the 29% of American voters who apparently believe in alien visitations are right, OWG might have to cope with that as well.

Hey, here's a conspiracy theory: the only reason the aliens haven't invaded yet is that we haven't yet evolved a single world government. They don't have anybody to declare war on.

edit on 27/5/15 by Astyanax because: structuralism wasn't dynamic enough.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Astyanax

Sure, they never got all the way. But I think OWG would be subject to the same fissiparous and decadent tendencies, even in the absence of external enemies.

I agree.

If we look at the history of government, we see that various systems have worked quite well in different times and places, but all of them eventually come up against a set of conditions they couldn't cope with, and were superseded. Zooming in on the history of democracy itself, we see the same thing: democracy itself has evolved and diversified (and continues to do so) as democratic polities strive to deal with new challenges, opportunities and threats.

Exactly. Democracy is quickly approaching a wall where it cannot overcome the more modern challenges of the day.

In fact, the history of government exhibits the form of an evolutionary arms race. You know how that works: one species evolves better weapons, the other evolves better defences, and so it goes. The evolution of government is the evolution of rules and systems designed to protect against challenges that defeated earlier rules and systems. This does not by any means imply a drift towards totalitarianism, because that eventually creates a reaction that brings the system down, and people recognize this. OWG would be subject to the same influences and pressures as any present-day government, except perhaps for foreign enemies — though if the 29% of American voters who apparently believe in alien visitations are right, OWG might have to cope with that as well.

Actually that is one thing that may hold a OWG back. Without competition to force it to improve, it will stagnate and be unable to keep up with newer technologies and newer challenges as they arise.

Hey, here's a conspiracy theory: the only reason the aliens haven't invaded yet is that we haven't yet evolved a single world government. They don't have anybody to declare war on.

Lol. Maybe, but it is unlikely that aliens would even declare war on us. If I were an alien race that wanted to annihilate the humans, I'd just engineer a super-virus that eliminated all the humans through disease. The humans wouldn't even know they were under attack as most of them fall to the disease.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 11:55 AM
link   

If I were an alien race that wanted to annihilate the humans, I'd just engineer a super-virus that eliminated all the humans through disease. The humans wouldn't even know they were under attack as most of them fall to the disease.

What fun would that be?

I once read a great science-fiction story (can't remember who it was by, it was in The Magazine of Fantasy & Science Fiction about a quarter-century ago) in which the aliens were wiping us out by hunting us, one at a time, with laser guns on hoverboards. Not terribly efficient, but we weren't able to stop them, and after a while the sheer terror of it brought civilization down, and turned humanity into tiny hunted bands...

Now that's what I call doing it with style.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: TechUnique

Well, OP, thank you for this.

I find it incredible that there are so many people---even here on ATS---that deny the push for the NWO is a reality.

Even my husband---for a long time a hold-out on this truth---has come to see exactly what is happening.'

Your rally cry for action is an important one. It's a difficult task, though, because so many people are in denial. I have been ostracized over and over for trying to sound the alarm for people to wake up.

But that doesn't mean we should give up.

Now is the time we are truly most needed, if it's not already too late.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 12:08 PM
link   
So now your assuming it is impossible??

Also being arrogant in thinking you would have a better end game for us than the more advanced beings would.

"If I were an alien race that wanted to annihilate the humans, I'd just engineer a super-virus that eliminated all the humans through disease. The humans wouldn't even know they were under attack as most of them fall to the disease.

How do you know that killing us is as simple as their goal would be, you don't and neither do I so don't pretend to. With all due respect oh argumentative one.

?a reply to: Krazysh0t

edit on CDTWed, 27 May 2015 12:13:35 -0500pmppAmerica/Chicago27-05:00Wed, 27 May 2015 12:13:35 -050013 by TrappedPrincess because: (no reason given)

edit on CDTWed, 27 May 2015 12:15:59 -0500pmppAmerica/Chicago27-05:00Wed, 27 May 2015 12:15:59 -050015 by TrappedPrincess because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
You know, I've always felt like it was weird that Christians would fear a one world government. Seems like a one world government would be the fastest way to obtain worldwide peace (something Christians are supposed to be desiring...). Even if the government itself was totalitarian, if there is no other government to war against, then there can be no war. That is unless you count civil wars or revolutionary wars, but then you may be able to argue that they are new governments.

That being said, OP you're wrong. The likelihood of a one world government in the near future or even our lifetimes is slim and none. We still have to worry about China and Russia integrating fully with this supposed government, and that isn't even worrying about the third world, the Muslim world, or areas of the world with little to no governance. Look how integrating the Muslim world with the west has been working out for us.

Heck the idea of a one world government is almost AGAINST what the "evil", rich businessmen would want. Under a one world government, all entities would be subjected to similar worker rights. How could the corrupt businessmen exploit the working classes of various third world parts of the world if the entire world was subjected to the same workers' rights laws?

An evil one world government just doesn't make any real sense, no matter what ways you slice it.

I don't think a one world government is impossible. But he's right about a lot of things. ESPECIALLY russia. Russia ain't with this #, putin has his own agenda to take over the world.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 12:14 PM
link   

No one has made it illegal to "say something you aren't supposed to?"

Really? Have you read a paper lately?

You don't need illegalities to discourage behavior. I've read about war vets that spoke out against the war being hauled off to psych facilities, about reporters who've had their computers hacked, and journalists being killed and fired or humiliated.

Where have you been?

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

It's occurring through unions of countries... the one we all are familiar with is the EU with it's borderless currency the euro for that union. There's also the NAU or North American Union aka Canada, Mexico, and the United States. The NAU hasn't reached the EU's level yet, because Mexico is not as economically as stable as the EU was when it formed into what it is, also immigration legal and illegal from mexico is a huge issue in the border states, not to mention the drug cartels are more powerful than it's government with a very corrupt police force in many places, they are known to pull people over for nothing and ask for a bribe, if the person isn't willing to pay it? They get an intimate look at the Mexican "justice" system aka local jail til someone stateside bails you out with bribe money... that political/trade union when it finally formulates, will also get a currency called the Amero. NAU

There's more... hell there's even a map:

Yeah, these get called trade unions... and great fodder for the NWO business, but NWO is on a lot of lips along with globalization in the Op's video.

Here's a few more externals:
Political Union
Supranational Union
Continental Union

If we look at the EU in full swing, we can see the same thing occurring in these other unions... once they overcome the skirmishes or conflicts prevents it like the one holding up the NAU's progress. Yup, the Middle East area has one too waiting to develop.

So lets say all of these political and trade unions, coalesce... the the 196 countries will not be individual but state hoods. If you notice they aren't just calling these things trade unions, but that's what they start as... they are also calling them political unions. Not thinking globally, is probably why so many people dismiss the NWO and global unification being a means to the end of the same goals. If they were just trade unions as they have been for many years previous... then they'd be easier to dismiss. Since they are being called political unions as well, then people need to look at global politics... the Republican party is no different than the Tories in the UK, there's democrats there too. If someone is so confined to their own borders politics that they can't see world political parties having the same agendas no matter what country they are found in... they need to pull their head from betwixt their buttocks, and explore elsewhere.

I've authored a few threads on globalization and a one world government here, not going to plug them... just saying I am very familiar with the topic of unification for a global one world government.

It will eventually happen, I doubt it will complete in the next 20 years, but as areas are stabilized what the Middle East is going through for it's union... with the US government not seeming to mind racking trillions or sending troops for the cause. Oh, you thought this was about terrorists? Nah, they are the same folks it will be here when it's our turn and they come for peoples guns... oh wait they can already be called terrorists under the patriot act, never mind... the war on terror won't stop at ISIS, it will be on resistant home fronts like is happening there.

I wonder what country(ies) is/are going to fund the machine under a fake fiat currency, after the US bails out for a bit? From 15 years of funding it?

Saudi Arabia agreed to finance the entire take over of Syria... if the US was down for it, it was heavily considered until Russia applied pressure against it, or has everyone forgotten that by now?

US sanctions against Russia's actions of late, has caused Russia to creep closer to China in their relations. Putin as of last year in a speech said he was dropping the new world order... in fact he's celebrating his own unification with Crimea by minting a silver Putin. Silver is a weak spot in the global banking cabal... when JFK produced the silver note in an attempt to abolish the federal reserve... he got assassinated soon after, one of the very first things Johnson did was stop the silver note. They waited til Reagan was in office the most beloved president since JFK to sign an executive order against the silver note Kennedy authorized with an executive order of his own.

This is not a good a story for Putin who may be attempting the same thing JFK did to skirt the banking cabal using silver, which is of course their weak spot for an alternative economy sans them. If Putin signals a silver buy out? He better not go near a book depository/grassy knoll if he knows what's good for him.

Btw Princeton did a nice little study:

(my apologies for not having a transcript) but here's a link to the paper the video is based off of...
Princeton PDF

The most difficult part of seeing global unification or the NWO agenda is it is so far reaching and entrenched in so many sectors... it is hard to nail it down without crossing many sectors and topics. Please note this post isn't a thread unto itself... if you doubt the stuff I mentioned? Like the JFK thing... you have a search bar at one of the wiki links... and I don't mean a broad search... I mean look at the executive orders by president, etc. you'll see it just as I have stated it. Hell, I'll even go so far as to predict Putins assassination or attempt thereof, if he drops their bank reserve in favor of silver like JFK did... he doesn't require an executive order to do it either. The sanctions that have being pushed on them(common peer pressure from countries to conform to the trade and political unions they are wanting to form).

In one of the threads I authored over a year ago... I stated Russia was going to be the largest thorn in the side of the process, because of their strong belief in sovereignty. Putin has been living up to that prediction very well attempting to re-unite, among other things that go against the NWO, globalization, trade/political union, agenda. All of those are the exact same thing... btw no need to split hairs on it, the only difference is how the global political parties involved want to go about it.

It may not appear like it from this post... but I am more for it than against it, my only concern is the George Orwellian style stuff that could go down once it's established. BTW, wars have already been fought trying to do this... Vietnam, Korea, the Middle East business. Corporations won't be for it? lol that's the funny one... a full global market trumps a country market, which drink will be more popular? Coke or Muselfarghen?* If it's Muselfarghen, Coke will just buy them out.

*Muselfarghen not a real drink.

Anyways, take care and feel free to expand your research in some of the ways I suggested(mainly stop looking local only and look global) if the topic interests you that much. If something strikes a chord with nwo/globaliztion/trade~political unions but seems off topic in that research but possibly connected? Dig it's huge.

edit on 27-5-2015 by BigBrotherDarkness because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 12:19 PM
link   
For those who don't believe in this "NWO thing," perhaps your time would be better spent on other threads that were created to debate the reality of it or not.

The purpose of this thread was a call to action. Anything else is just deflection.

We spend so much time debating whether something is happening or not, we don't have time for action.

I'd love to hear ideas on how we can best get ourselves out of this mess---which was the purpose of this thread in the first place.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: BigBrotherDarkness

You're more for it than against it?

Do you know how many people have died in the name of this preposterous plan? Presidents, soldiers, journalists, whistle blowers?

And IF the world turns into big brother? Oh my god. If?

It's already a reality.

I don't even want to know why you're for it. Your answer isn't worth our time.

I suppose you are a fan of the Nazis too?
edit on 27-5-2015 by MRuss because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join