It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You know that thing, the New World Order? Well it's happening.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance

originally posted by: TechUnique
Okay then why don't you give me some examples of conspiracy theories that aren't fringe. Because I'm pretty sure those examples you might be able to muster up will not stack up against the New World Order conspiracy theory in terms of numbers who believe in it.

The number of people who believe in any given thing has no bearing whatsoever on whether or not it's true. Billions of people believe in different religions, and guess what? Assuming there is a "correct" religion, regardless of which one it is, that still leaves billions of people believing in utter nonsense.

If that's the best argument you can come up with, then I think you've lost this debate.

I wasn't using the fact that the NWO conspiracy theory isn't fringe as a means of validating it. I was simply disagreeing with someone who said it was fringe but won't offer examples of conspiracy theories that aren't fringe. This thread is getting extremely tiresome.

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: TechUnique

So explain why it is important to derail your thread to compare what I think are and aren't fringe conspiracy theories? This appears to me to be a complete distraction from my valid points that I brought up about your theory being dead in the water.

By the way, so you shut up about what are and aren't fringe conspiracy theories: religion (any of them) are major conspiracy theories. Even if one was correct, that would make every other one incorrect and therefore a large majority of the population in the world believing in nonsense. And likely they are all incorrect.

As I said before, you can't see the wood for the trees. When looking at the NWO agenda you've gotta be able to think outside the box, not focus on every little intricate detail. Maybe you'll get it one day, but in the meantime remember that just because something doesn't make sense in your brain doesn't mean that its not possible.

It actually pains me to argue with you sometimes which is why I don't bother. I don't know if its because you're obtuse or just one of those annoying skeptics who enjoy arguing just for the sake of it.

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 04:19 PM
link   

a reply to: jacobe001

Ok, let's assume that is true. How are these globalists going to get rid of concepts like our Constitution and guaranteed equal protection under the law?

That has already been happening. Politicians are supposed to answer to their constituents and work for the best interests of this country but instead are answering to the deep pockets that own them. The Constitution is a thorn in the side of Big Business where they are constrained by national interests and are doing away with that via the TPP.

Already mouth pieces are saying that if someone can do your job cheaper in India, then you are overpaid. That goes against the Constitution where the people of this country come first. What will happen is 6 billion people will be competing for jobs and we'll all be at the serf level, except for the wealthy global elite, that are not only NOT competing like everyone else, but created and own it.

Multinational Corporations from many countries wrote the TPP and the citizens of many countries have had no say in it.
Lay out the plans of the TPP in its entirety. Lets see it.

Don't say that they will just arbitrarily strip our rights from us, because that isn't happening. While our rights in this country may not be at their strongest point ever, none of them have been taken away from us. None of them.

Want to change your tune?

www.washingtonsblog.com...
Americans Have Lost VIRTUALLY ALL of Our Constitutional Rights

Go through that list

edit on 26-5-2015 by jacobe001 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Elementalist

originally posted by: Elementalist
You know that thing called, it's been obvious for hundreds of years?

Yea. It's been obvious.

NWO conspiracy has long lived on this site

You know that thing called, being a jackass?

Yeah, you are obviously one.

NWO conspiracy in the New World Order forum of the site and you act like its dumb to post about it.

Wow, and you call me the jack... ?

If you can't handle a little sarcasm, don't join online forums.

You need to relax, go outside or something

Thanks for your advice. I do love it when clowns on an internet forum give me life advice, priceless.

You call me a jackass and then a clown... and battle some other posters, and your demeaning aimed at other members here, have not been removed.

This site is so backwards.

I guess I'll fire a shot; your delusional and need to get back into reality more, a little less off the Internet.

Your acting like a child.

Deny Ignorance

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Elementalist

I will point out the rise in calls in various governments for dissolving hard currency in place of electronic currency controlled solely by government run banking entities which, of course, would all be backed by the IMF.

If it's all a global economic order, then it might as well all be a global political order, and if it's illegal for you to keep any kind of medium of exchange outside the sanctioned system, then you are controlled by it.

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 04:53 PM
link   
There is literally more information in my wallet Astros pocket schedule than in that opening video.

I've yet to see one microcosm of proof that the world could unite or be controlled under one government. Or even a collection of governments.

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 04:53 PM
link   

"We shall have world government, whether or not we like it. The question is only whether world government will be achieved by consent or by conquest." James Warburg

Today America would be outraged if UN troops entered Los Angeles to restore order. Tomorrow they will be grateful. When presented with this scenario, individual rights will be willingly relinquished for the guarantee of their well-being granted to them by the World Government. Henry Kissinger

But, the world is now more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national auto-determination practiced in past centuries. David Rockefeller

Climate bill will help bring about global governance....But it is the awareness itself that will drive the change and one of the ways it will drive the change is through global governance and global agreements. Al Gore

In the next century (now), nations as we know it will be obsolete; all states will recognize a single global authority and realize national sovereignty wasn’t such a great deal after all. Strobe Talbott

And of course...

All nations must come together to build a stronger global regime. Barack Obama

And many more.

It may be true, there are some powerful proponents of one world governance, but instituting such a government, and having the world bow to it, is a task only a devastating world war, or a planet-wide catastrophe could possibly bring about in the short term. Even then, the "conspirators" plans would have to go off without a hitch. Something I don't find likely to happen in the near future. Down the road, possibly.

At present, there are far too many advantages in nationalization for a one world government to be appealing. In time though, that could change depending on world events over the next few years to the next few decades.

edit on 5/26/2015 by Klassified because: (no reason given)

edit on 5/26/2015 by Klassified because: grammar

edit on 5/26/2015 by Klassified because: grammar again

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

For the most part, I agree with you. The only thing I disagree with is the time frame. I think it could happen within the next decade, especially if such a catastrophe of the likes you speak of were to happen.

Thanks for commenting

edit on 26/10/2010 by TechUnique because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Yessiree, Bob !!!

And some are going to live their entire lives in fear of a boogeyman that never shows up
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance
because you live what you think....

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Excellent post

It all depends on what happens in the next few years or decade.

If certain events transpire such as world war, global financial collapse or even more exotic theories such as Reagan suggested, the general world population would beg for a NWO to bring theoretical peace and stability.

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: InverseLookingGlass

"New World Order" is too abstract to really get my attention.

The TPP is very specific and it is classified "secret" from citizens by a government (presumably) elected by the citizens. This in itself makes it dangerous. It's unprecedented in scope. It's a massive power grab by profit machines.

It creates what amounts to super-sovereign corporations. Corporations have a tendency to merge and you could end up with 3-4 enormous, corporations that control everything with their vast resources. No single nation could stop them.

Without wars to generate profit, these profit machines will next seek to captivate profits (e.g. captivate the customers). This means you are forced to buy product at gunpoint. A different war with arguably more dangerous consequences.

I know in some cities, the corporations have been buying up flats and apartments and renting them out to their own workers on high paying contracts. You get a high salary, but you also get a high rent. Farmers do the same with portacabin dormitories. Hotels rent out their top-floor rooms to their own part-time staff, pricing out locals. Employers pay people to work on zero hour contracts.

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64

Excellent post

It all depends on what happens in the next few years or decade.

If certain events transpire such as world war, global financial collapse or even more exotic theories such as Reagan suggested, the general world population would beg for a NWO to bring theoretical peace and stability.

A world war and/or global financial collapse could easily happen within the next decade in my opinion.

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 05:40 PM
link   
I can't even recall the amount of years I spent engulfed in reading/watching about the New World Order and/or the Illuminati. I learned a lot about conspiracy theories of all types. It put me in a bad state mentally sometimes, to be honest. Hopelessness, fear, and anger would consume my thoughts. It was always supposed to be around the corner. If not this year, then the next. Finally I burnt out on it all. I couldn't take it so I tuned out.

Came back to it and realized something. Either I had not seen it before or a new breed had come out of the woodwork. Conspiracy theorists were now claiming every celebrity/high profile person's death was an Illuminati assassination. Every major sporting event a false flag event was planned. All the clues were clearly laid out in trading cards from the 90's and Family Guy. What the hell happened to critical thinking!?

So I started wondering if I had missed out on some critical thinking in my own right. While I didn't cling to any specific conspiracy theories as fact, the answer was still yes. I realized there were many things I gave too much plausibility to. After all, if all the worlds a stage, and all countries (for the most part) are on the same team already, then there's no reason for the mummers farce of keeping it hidden.

I do believe there are those who conspire to rule the world. However I don't believe they have their grip in as tight as these conspiracies like to claim. It's easy to connect dots to form a theory about a vast web of deceit and control. And certainly on the outset of lot of it seems to be true, with multiple conspiracy theories being interconnected. But upon further inspection, a lot of the "grand scheme" conspiracy theories fall apart.

In truth, I am not omniscient. I don't have enough facts to come to a logical conclusion about what all the world's movers and shakers are doing and why. All I can say is there are definitely some suspicious and unsettling things that go on. What do they all add up to? Hell if I know. Hell if I could do anything to stop it.

Who knows what the future holds...

edit on 5-26-2015 by WakeUpBeer because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 05:45 PM
link   
What, no one watch the training video?

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: InverseLookingGlass

Well, don't you think they're in bed together? It's a revolving door with these people, corporations, media, government, military, intelligence agencies, top universities. They've got tentacles everywhere.

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 05:51 PM
link   

You know, I've always felt like it was weird that Christians would fear a one world government. Seems like a one world government would be the fastest way to obtain worldwide peace (something Christians are supposed to be desiring...). Even if the government itself was totalitarian, if there is no other government to war against, then there can be no war. That is unless you count civil wars or revolutionary wars, but then you may be able to argue that they are new governments.

That being said, OP you're wrong. The likelihood of a one world government in the near future or even our lifetimes is slim and none. We still have to worry about China and Russia integrating fully with this supposed government, and that isn't even worrying about the third world, the Muslim world, or areas of the world with little to no governance. Look how integrating the Muslim world with the west has been working out for us.

Heck the idea of a one world government is almost AGAINST what the "evil", rich businessmen would want. Under a one world government, all entities would be subjected to similar worker rights. How could the corrupt businessmen exploit the working classes of various third world parts of the world if the entire world was subjected to the same workers' rights laws?

An evil one world government just doesn't make any real sense, no matter what ways you slice it.

a one world government is exactly what jesus is supposed to bring when he comes back at the end of days.

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 05:58 PM
link   
That is a well produced mock up of what an Illuminati corporate training video might look like if in fact that organization did exist.

Now is a small group of super wealthy elites controlling the world through the corrupt banking policies and regulations they established at the behest of an unknown antagonist that will be revealed when the time is right???

Who is to say but it does seem that quite a few people who where in positions and about to share some useful insider knowledge about certain global affairs have died some pretty mysterious deaths. The Illuminati killed the owner of the segway company, JK but his death was strange and ironic.

www.nbcnews.com...

a reply to: GodEmperor

edit on CDTTue, 26 May 2015 18:00:28 -0500pmppAmerica/Chicago26-05:00Tue, 26 May 2015 18:00:28 -050000 by TrappedPrincess because: (no reason given)

edit on CDTTue, 26 May 2015 18:05:01 -0500pmppAmerica/Chicago26-05:00Tue, 26 May 2015 18:05:01 -050005 by TrappedPrincess because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

On the heels of bloodshed the likes of which the world has never known, no less. (See Revelation 14:18-20)

edit on 5-26-2015 by WakeUpBeer because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: TrappedPrincess

I am well aware of that fact.

However, try to read between the lines.

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Being a parent is interedting..

One of the ways i've seen a child get what they want, albeit, a new toy or the same toy...just newer, is to simply to break the toy they wanted to replace.

Then they simply show the parent and whine/cry it's broke...and vola!! The new toy appears !!!

......and with all the intelligence they muster, it's simple wisdom that brought down the Romans.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join