It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘Conspiracy Theorists' - Many Iraqis Believe Washington Aiding Islamic State

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Top U.S. General: Many Iraqis Believe Washington Aiding Islamic State

The general in charge of U.S. special operations forces in Iraq for the past six months says Washington’s information campaign in the Middle East is so inadequate that many Iraqi troops believe American forces are secretly supplying the Islamic State — potentially leaving U.S. forces vulnerable to reprisal attacks from their nominal allies in the fight against the militants.

Top U.S. General Kurt Crytzer has warned that many soldiers in the Iraqi Army believe Washington is supporting ISIS. He stated that ‘our adversaries are constantly one step ahead of us in the information operations realm’, and demands Washington ‘find solutions that allow us to more effectively contest for the ideological battle space’.

The central complaint amongst Iraqi troops is the belief that, at the very least, Washington has been ‘resupplying’ ISIS. The ‘conspiracy theorists’, Foreign Policy contends, believe ‘Washington is searching for an excuse that would allow the United States to move back into Iraq, perhaps permanently’.

21stcenturywire.com...

"This evidence suggests these Iraqis are not
‘conspiracy theorists’ at all, but, instead,
are whistleblowers."

edit on 26-5-2015 by wasaka because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: wasaka
Top U.S. General: Many Iraqis Believe Washington Aiding Islamic State

Washington’s information campaign in the Middle East is so inadequate that many Iraqi troops believe American forces are secretly supplying the Islamic State — potentially leaving U.S. forces vulnerable to reprisal attacks from their nominal allies in the fight against the militants.

Secretly supplying? They're doing it in broad daylight, dropping military equipment into known ISIS controlled territory several times. Nothing secret about it.

www.military.com...

edit on 26-5-2015 by Boeing777 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Either way, the US supplied the arms.

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Let's see if I remember the timeline correctly:

1. The US wants immunity for any soldier that commits a crime in Iraq.

2. The Iraqi government was in the process of saying, "No thanks. You can take your troops and leave now."

3. The Syrian "freedom fighters" the US was supporting now become ISIS and attack targets in Iraq.

Yeah, nothing suspicious there. Move along.

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 12:20 PM
link   
The entire critical thinkers of the world suspect that ISIS is being helped by the USA but they'll go on with the farce and keep lying while trying ways to discredit those identified with the evil word : "Conspiracy theorists"

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: wasaka

Not only Iraqis.
See this link in German.
juergentodenhoefer.de...
The Defence Intelligence Agency has itself disclosed information about this. And as usual, this has been neglected in the mainstream western news. This comes from a German politician named Jürgen Todenhöfer.
The US credibility in the eyes of the world is falling like a stone from heaven.
Watch your Government.

edit on 26-5-2015 by Tianmat because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I've pointed this out in other articles here, mostly been ignored.

Here's an article, and a map that will help paint the picture:

Blood Borders: How a better Middle East would look

A quote from the article, "Oh, and one other dirty little secret from 5,000 years of history: Ethnic cleansing works. "

Now this is nothing compared to the map, which speaks very loudly on what is trying to be accomplished.

New Middle East map

So, by creating enough chaos, the solution will be to partition Iraq, or segregate each sect of Islam. Conveniently, keeping all groups away from the oil resources.

This article has been around since 2006, www.oilempire.us...

Anyways, it is a tried and true method, dating even further back than the Soviet-Afghan conflict. After WWII, the OSS supported the Arab fascists to counterbalance the Arab communists. There is no easy answer, because simply ending these tactics will give advantage to the other side.

Either way, I think it's better if people know what's going on. It's one thing the US making hard decisions, it's another when they are lying to our faces about it, well disregarding the low-information voters(repubs and dems).

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Prove it?

“It’s a mystery inside a riddle wrapped in an enigma”

David Ferry Movie JFK

ha ha ha h aha ha ha ah ah

HA HA HA HA HA AH AHA HA HA AH

HA HA HA HA HA AHA HA HAHAH AHA HA HA

The erection of another conspiracy theory like JFK and 911

I am a believer in those conspiracies and look at this one objectively

But here the proof as of yet is still developing.

Number one:

Those supplies supposedly given to ISIS can very well be mistakes

Also, the report from the pentagon doesn’t say the US invented ISIS but looked at it advantageously in terms of defeating Syria

Also the story of the US training ISIS in Jordon is often distorted by the conspiracy theorists

Lesson:

Stay objective and understand the conspiracy theorists (in which I am one, btw) also sometimes distort and fall into Dogma.

Proverb:

Keep Lookin
Sade

edit on 26-5-2015 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 06:47 PM
link   
newly declassified

political use

Conspirators rarely consummate their conspiracy.

officials called to testify

George W. Bush - President; testimony not under oath.
Dick Cheney - Vice President; testimony not under oath.
Bill Clinton - former President; testified in private separately from Al Gore.
Al Gore - former Vice President; testified in private separately from Bill Clinton.

Rumsfailed too?

'Donald Rumsfeld has some explaining to do,' a senior Pentagon official said last night, while Congressional sources said that a Senate Committee was considering opening hearings to investigate exactly what happened.

edit on (5/26/1515 by loveguy because: Your reason for the edit (must be filled out)

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 04:49 AM
link   
This is typical US propaganda outlet as news.

So when the Iraqi army members are asked, "why the hell did you stand down down to ISIS in recent battle, and let them waltz right into Iraq?"
The Iraqis will say "Well the US commanders told us to not engage ISIS though we outnumbered them vastly..., they are on the side of ISIS." The truth.

So now we've a US commander just letting us know now, that the Iraqis may say US sides with ISIS; if they do so, it is because they are receiving better propaganda than we can throw at them.
Do not listen to them, they are crazy with conspiracy theory.
it is pre damage control.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 06:12 AM
link   
a reply to: ecapsretuo

it is pre damage control.

hmmmm...it has a certain....truthful ring to it. You might be right here.

I wonder....

information campaign in the Middle East is so inadequate that many Iraqi troops believe American forces are secretly supplying the Islamic State

Information campaign....? Truth does not need campaigns. Lies on the other hand do...

I wonder how did Iraqi soldiers come about that conclusion...they must be overloading on RT news I guess. Imagine...Iraqi soldiers just chillin' out there in the desert...and suddenly...they decide to blame it all on the America. Their saviors.

I guess...the picture is different when you're not looking at it on a tube.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 06:50 AM
link   

And those Iraqis are CORRECT

ISIS was created by US Saudis and Israel

Out of Syrian rebels.

Ultimate goal to topple Assas.

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 02:54 PM
link   
You sir, are correct!

originally posted by: BentBone