It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclosure, the book

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2004 @ 11:07 AM
link   
I'm finally about to finish this book by Dr. Steven Greer, who founded the Disclosure Project, a push to get congressional hearings for over a hundred witnesses to matters concerning UFOs.

I'm pretty impressed with the integrity of the corroboration of accounts between people who had never met before. They seem to be able to describe the same types of occurences, and some (Col. Charlie Brown, especially) were able to sniff out the existence of cover-ups prior to them being confirmed by declassification of documents. An example was that Project Bluebook was simply a ruse to cover for the actuality of Project Grudge, which was cut short unexpectedly.

One story I really had a problem with, and maybe it was because of a bias I gained while watching testimony from this person was the story by Dr. Carol Rosin. She claimed to be the mentee of the late Dr. Werner Von Braun, whom I think was probably paranoid and senile in his old age. This lady made little if any sense to me.

And another thing for those who may have read the book or seen the testimonies. Who is this Dr. B? Taken up by the Air Force at age 17 to work on super-secret technology? He passes himself off as a genius, and he very well may have been, but he also seemed a bit of a braggart as well. At one point in his testimony he stated that in order to keep himself safe from 'sudden inexplicable dissapearance' as many who know too much proportedly have a tendency to do, he kept a very high profile during the 1980's. He says, "Millions of people knew my name in the '80's..." Who is this guy?

And what was anyone else's impression of this book overall?

posted on Dec, 23 2004 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeltaChaos
One story I really had a problem with, and maybe it was because of a bias I gained while watching testimony from this person was the story by Dr. Carol Rosin. She claimed to be the mentee of the late Dr. Werner Von Braun, whom I think was probably paranoid and senile in his old age. This lady made little if any sense to me.

I don't think so. She seemed to make sense to me. I remember her talking about Von Braun telling her that a series of events will take place that will change the way we live on this planet.

1. A major terrorist attack on U.S. soil (I'm assuming she means 9/11)

2. Then Hoaxed alien invasion (That hasn't happened yet but maybe that's next instead of another terrorist attack)

And another thing for those who may have read the book or seen the testimonies. Who is this Dr. B? Taken up by the Air Force at age 17 to work on super-secret technology? He passes himself off as a genius, and he very well may have been, but he also seemed a bit of a braggart as well. At one point in his testimony he stated that in order to keep himself safe from 'sudden inexplicable dissapearance' as many who know too much proportedly have a tendency to do, he kept a very high profile during the 1980's. He says, "Millions of people knew my name in the '80's..." Who is this guy?

I don't know but I'm sure he wants to keep his real identity a secret until he knows he's safe.

And what was anyone else's impression of this book overall?

Other than that I really liked the book. I believed what the witnesses had to say.

join