It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox calls mistaken for Bigfoot screams in the woods?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 03:04 AM
link   

I was surfing youtube and I ran across this video. I few of those "Screams" in that video sound eerily similar to some of the "Bigfoot screams" that have been recorded over the years.

You don't ever hear any of the Bigfooters (or that I know of) bring the Fox up as a possible explanation. You always hear them say "Well, that doesn't sound like a Wolf or a Coyote" etc when dissecting certain Bigfoot calls. The Fox is rarely, if ever mentioned when it comes to Bigfoot screams.

According to the lore, a lot of Bigfoot screams sound exactly like a woman. Some of those Fox yells in that video do sound like a woman.....

Thoughts?

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 03:10 AM
link   
a reply to: -Blackout-

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Interesting, always good to learn something new.

Honestly though, many of those sounds, I would have guessed they were birds, and I spend a decent amount of time in the woods. A couple sounded like distinctive barks or yelps.

The sasquatch noises have been described as roars or blood curdling screams - and none of the fox sounds were even close to that.

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 03:18 AM
link   
a reply to: PlanetXisHERE

I have seen the shows where people go out looking for BF and they do the "BF call" and it's either a roar or a scream. definitely not scary at all.

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 03:37 AM
link   
a reply to: PlanetXisHERE

I think that the "Vixen Screams" in that video are similar.....

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Anytime I hear a Fox calls while on the porch in the middle of the night, it sounds like something ruthlessly killing something else and all you hear is gurgling screams. Crazy.

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 04:36 AM
link   
I live in suburban UK, near fields. At night there foxes around outdoors. A few weeks ago there was some terrible screaming in the middle of the night, it was two visible foxes arguing about territory. It was a horrible sound. Never heard of them being thought as yeti though.

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 06:55 AM
link   

The Fox sounds are interesting, but not that much different than some dogs and typical coyotes. the Sasquatch, however, have a resounding deepness that represents a big and deep chest.

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Acquaint yourself with some genuine Bigfoot sounds and you will quickly realise that the screams of a fox are totally dissimilar to them. If you think highly experienced hunters who look for Bigfoot and tape its calls can be fooled by the sounds made by a common fox, you are seriously mistaken.

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Bobcat screams are pretty scary too.

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 12:47 PM
link   
"AH, creatures of the night...what music to my ears."
-Count Dracula

We hear fox calls quite often in Ohio. Still waiting to hear Bigfoot.

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Completely possible that many of the noises attributed to Sasquatch are, indeed, foxes. Add pumas to that list...an angry Puma scream is a hair-raising sound, and if you don't know what you're hearing...you could easily attribute it to a large hairy humanoid biped.

Big Kitty cat sounds...

Truly amazing the varied sounds cats of all sizes can make...

top topics

join