It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do any of you know anything about this?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 02:55 AM
link   
I clicked on this link ( fox5sandiego.com... ) The Drudge Report . And really dont know what to say. Theres not a good description of what were seeing. Just a couple of very disturbing videos. So have any of you heard anything about this? Is it real or staged? When/where did it start? Whats the story behind the the phrase they all repeat? .... anybody with any info please enlighten me. thanx!
edit on 26-5-2015 by traintrain because: corrected a typo

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Just another kids internet game by the looks of it. Blows on pencil..

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 03:02 AM
link   
a reply to: traintrain

crazy stuff, i saw it a couple days ago but didn't know it was for summoning, i tought it was a game

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Maybe! but the poster falling in the 2nd to last video caught me off gaurd! reply to: Soloprotocol

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 03:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: traintrain
Maybe! but the poster falling in the 2nd to last video caught me off gaurd! reply to: Soloprotocol

Gravity is a wee devil in itself sometimes.

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Very possible! but the girls reaction seemed real. i know there are really good actors out there. but watching her reaction makes the hairs on the back of my kneck stand up. And that doesnt happen very often. reply to: Soloprotocol

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 03:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: traintrain
Very possible! but the girls reaction seemed real. i know there are really good actors out there. but watching her reaction makes the hairs on the back of my kneck stand up. And that doesnt happen very often. reply to: Soloprotocol

If she was acting i dont think she'll be winning a Oscar anytime soon.
What is it you are trying to say..Cardboard cut out falls (maybe??) + Girls reaction = proof of what exactly.?

Having another look at that one, It appears to my eyes that the cut out is pulled from the bottom right. String.
edit on 26-5-2015 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 04:51 AM
link   
just watch this go viral and then read about some kids trying to stab their classmate to death to summon this demon

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Obviously blowing on pencil.

DENY IGNORANCE!

And the poster is pulled from the bottom corner as another poster has already pointed out.

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 05:43 AM
link   

In the first video if you watch closely you will see the corner of paper at the top as we look at it, move just as the pencil moves.
So charlie moved the paper to move the pencil

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 05:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge

In the first video if you watch closely you will see the corner of paper at the top as we look at it, move just as the pencil moves.
So charlie moved the paper to move the pencil

Because someone is blowing at it...try it, it's doesn't take much air to move the pencil.

Proof... youtu.be...
edit on 26-5-2015 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Looks and sounds like a childish fad.

At least it won't hurt anyone.

These things come and go.

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 07:51 AM
link   

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
www.abovetopsecret.com...

This thread was the first..

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol

originally posted by: DAVID64
www.abovetopsecret.com...

This thread was the first..

This thread was the first, right on!
edit on 26-5-2015 by socketdude because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Two threads about a children's game? They're really trying to make this happen.

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 09:02 AM
link   
I prefer Bloody Mary. it's scarier.

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: UNKNOWNPURPLE

What did you think was responsible for the moving of the pencils in this" game?"

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 03:06 PM
link   
there are things in this universe that we cannot possibly fathom. How do you people out there know for a 100% fact that this is not a real phenomenon? Please tell me this is fake with 100% proof. I personally would not want to play with something so dangerous or have the accident of inviting something evil into my home. All of you out there who say this is fake, and just a silly kids game I hope you're right, but, I ask you, how do you know for a fact that it's not. You all can scream hoax or whatever till your all blue in the face, or say that its kids blowing the pencil, or gravity on the cardboard cut out, but how do you really know? The answer is you don't........

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Ultralight

I don't know myself to me it looked like a game at first eye.
I think you can better leave it to the experts to test it

top topics

<<   2 >>

join