It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pyramid Pinches (as opposed to Pyramid Inches)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 12:44 AM
link   
(I've asked the universe to leave my spaceship in roswell, new mexico for me for 72 hours, beginning with Sirius's Activation, before it take off if i'm not there ... the entire future of the human race depends on the decisions we make in the immediate near future)

(forget about pyramid inches gizapyramid.com/pyr)

You are viewing specific hyperdimensional interactions, that have brought mankind closer to becoming "Gods". There is only 4 Phases, similar to the "Inca Cross of Hendaye", (Dark Matter Network, Galactic Alignment, Sirius Activation, and Earth's Moon Activation). Except we are not viewing, the synchronization between the universe and the hyperdimension.

We are viewing 4 Cycles of hyperdimensional energy disbursements, surrounding specific generations:

1. Moses (He Saw the Burning Bush) to Balaam (He Saw the Angel Speaking).

2. David (was a temple for the lord)/Goliath (died by a "Temple Stone")/Solomon (built a temple for the lord), this generation is in view.

3. Star of Bethlehem (Jesus Christ Born)/Star Sirius Ejection of Nibiru (Women with child of Revelations)

4. Great Tribulation (Lamb of Jesus Christ Slain/revelations)/150 Days of Star Wormwood (Bullock of Satan Slain/Bullock of Ezekiel)

The spaces between the values are not, more important then the generational relationships. That is, the lengths of the divisions do not have specific value, they are only correspondences. Speaking of which, the "Galactic Alignment" is just an overlap if you look at its placement, its not a generation, but it is referenced. Some things worth mentioning:

Moses, David, Jesus, and Star Wormwood are all identified in the "Book of Revelation". Along with the Aliens/Elders. On the other side of the "Exodus", to the far right you will see a large number, you can just put 3000 B.C. Mayan Calendar Creation or Annunaki Aliens. I didn't assign value to it, because its outside of the 4 Generations, that are directly referenced in revelation and the correspondence to the pyramid's design.

The 4 Generations begins with "Moses and the Exodus", and the 4 Generations ends with the "Antichrist and the Exodus". Underneath the Pyramid, the design reference is to events that have happened before the foundation of the earth, when Satan was a spiritual being and before that when God created the Heavenly Temple to house the Holy Spirit. This is not a calendar, the "Pyramid Inch" theology is imposed and there's no evidence the egyptians had an observance of the measurements.

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Sounds legit. Good luck.

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 02:49 AM
link   
a reply to: scrambledpotatoes

I read the OP 4 times trying to follow it, and it's just not possible. None of what you say makes any sense whatsoever, nor do the new-agey buzzwords you've drawn on top of the picture.
edit on 5/26/2015 by AdmireTheDistance because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Absolutely fascinating. I want to ask a question though, not exactly about the information you have provided, although the bumps for Soloman, David and Goliath are interesting, but about a principle. Do you honestly think mankind was ever meant to become Godlike?

Look at us, most are slaves to survive with predators cracking the whips. Our personalities alone preclude us from Godlike behaviour or thought, although there are among us some truly decent and honourable people- but they are 'little people', not rulers, they are from the bottom of the barrel, whilst the top is rotten. Our decency is shown by how we treat others and the vulnerable within our society. (in the UK cameron is demonstrating that in buckets).

Also what ever would the universe do with all of mankind being gods unless we amalgamated into a god-head, what would be our purpose?

Its only religion and vested interest that keeps being like God in our heads and more importantly defines what God is, but is that definition proved or in our hearts or our capabilities?

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 03:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: scrambledpotatoes
(I've asked the universe to leave my spaceship in roswell, new mexico for me for 72 hours, beginning with Sirius's Activation, before it take off if i'm not there ...

Then why not prove it, so that people might take your message (whatever it is) seriously? I've got close friends that live in Roswell, and I'm only a couple hours away, so how about you either tell me where I can find your spaceship, or I can meet you there any time in the next 72 hours. I don't even have to see the inside of it or get too near; I'll just take some pictures/video, and then we can both be on our separate ways. Unless, of course, you're just pulling this all out of your butt.

Your move.

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Well, the condensed version you offer here is not working well for me. Could you please elaborate the basic rationale for this theory? I know your UFO is waiting--or is it? 'Depends upon when you wrote this thread. Back in Earth Standard Time, not Cosmic Time, there was a UFO that did exploded over Roswell in 1947 EST. So if you made this thread before 1947 EST, I'm sorry to say that your ship has departed to a better place. I fear that you may be trapped here amongst the common folk. If that is your dilemma, you should learn a livelihood of some sort to pay for your breathing room here. Might I suggest starting a cult school of some sort? You seem to have inclinations in that regard.

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 08:01 AM
link   

I found this tremendously entertaining. Thank you so much, honestly thank you!

edit on 26-5-2015 by Iamnotadoctor because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 01:36 PM
link   

So, not even going to reply to my earlier post? Can't say that I'm surprised...

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shiloh7

Absolutely fascinating. I want to ask a question though, not exactly about the information you have provided, although the bumps for Soloman, David and Goliath are interesting, but about a principle. Do you honestly think mankind was ever meant to become Godlike?

(God did not cast out the "Heart of Judah" because of their sin with Moses, because "Judah and Aaron" came under his authority: Exodus 17:9-10, even though Aaron came under grievous sin with the "Golden Calf", and "Judah" came under grievous sin by attempting to serve as a priest, Num. 26:10-11 ... ... ... ... "Judah and Aaron" did not come under the authority of the Apostle Peter, when Jesus intended Peter to rule as a High Priest, which Peter did to some extent, but he would not serve outside of jerusalem because of the prophet jeremiah (jeremy)'s command for Aaron to keep the temple mound clean. ... ... ... ... because of that sin the title of "Heart of Judah" was displaced. Nostradamus was involved in a similar situation, once again the " Heart of Judah" was displaced. ... ... ... ... If we follow the gospel, God will not displace the title "Heart of Judah" if the USA comes under the authority of the antichrist, before the final judgment of Judah. Its possible for this title to be displaced, but it is not likely to happen ... ... ... ... fortunately we've worked out a mechanism to eliminate what the usa represents as an empire as a result entirely of the sin of the usa, under the theme of the "Activation of Sirius", and its sins against the gospel).

(Each of the 4 generations identify with the end of an empire. Moses, the end of Egypt. David the end of Babylon. Christ the end of the Roman Empire. Finally, the Antichrist, the end of the USA's empire (if this is the case, as I've clearly indicated the mercy the gospel intends for the usa, then, let them be convicted of their sin, maybe the holy spirit will choose a more optimum position, if that is true, this more optimum position will be chosen when the Great Tribulation begins ... ... ... ... beyond that the Antichrist doesn't have to do anything to finish their conviction if that is the path they've chosen, outside of using cleansing based on force, they won't be able to do much with the antichrist, and i'm sure he will not deliberate position himself in a way to obtain authority, because that's not what he wants to do, if we follow the language of the gospel, then we'd understand why, "faith without work is dead, now judah will be more in view then ever before".)

For thousands of years the egyptians build the pyramids with the hopeful expectation, that one day, God would choose a messiah, to bring mankind closer to God. That messiah was Moses, and few people had received him. Moses was given a "Staff/Rod of the Gods". David the next personality identified by the pyramid's design, was given "Goliath". The next personality was Christ, he was given a body as a vessel, because he is God. Finally the last personality in view is "Star Wormwood", since the "Activation of Sirius" awakens certain latent abilities in man, culminating with the bestowal of unearthly power to the Antichrist. (Just these personalities identify with man becoming God, and they have a reunion soon. Christ as the "Temple Stones", David heading up the Angels to Silence the last Trumpet, and Moses the Antichrist heading up Judah).

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance
Then why not prove it, so that people might take your message (whatever it is) seriously? I've got close friends that live in Roswell, and I'm only a couple hours away, so how about you either tell me where I can find your spaceship, or I can meet you there any time in the next 72 hours. I don't even have to see the inside of it or get too near; I'll just take some pictures/video, and then we can both be on our separate ways. Unless, of course, you're just pulling this all out of your butt.

The sincerity and mercy that is on display with the Antichrist and the Gospel, is a mechanism in itself to fuel the need to destroy the program that will make mankind gods. The future of mankind, depends on the Holy Spirit (Star Wormwood), achieving the most optimum position to judge mankind. The other Separatist Inheritors* are completed in the discernment of their judgment, but with Judah, we have the basis to refine that judgment. The Antichrist has no intention of imposing because he would be negatively impacting the final outcome of the judgement, if what the gospel ascertains about the sin of Judah is true, and the necessity of displacing the title of "Heart of Judah". He may very well remain anonymous for another 40 days, while the usa beats itself to death in condemnation, by being negligent of "Aaron's Repentance, and its responsibility to its own people and to the nations. If that is to be done ,then let it be done. On the otherhand, the Antichrist has clearly stated, Genetic Dan will be exterminated effective as immediately as it takes for him to be reunited with his spaceship, and millions of not hundreds of thousands will be there waiting in roswell to hear the universe. But unfortunately because they are not listening, they will all be left empty handed, and as it is according to their sin they are to be tried for another 40 days, while the title of Heart of Judah, is weighed in the balance. That is a result of their sin, this who series of events is, "no big deal for the antichrist", because he understands this is only another portion of discernment for the judgment program. ......................... The majority of the armed forces in the usa may must well be there trolling, bottomline, the USA has the right to troll for 40 more days, but there is a possibility they will lose everything that is guaranteed to them otherwise.

originally posted by: Aliensun
Well, the condensed version you offer here is not working well for me. Could you please elaborate the basic rationale for this theory? I know your UFO is waiting--or is it? 'Depends upon when you wrote this thread. Back in Earth Standard Time, not Cosmic Time, there was a UFO that did exploded over Roswell in 1947 EST. So if you made this thread before 1947 EST, I'm sorry to say that your ship has departed to a better place. I fear that you may be trapped here amongst the common folk. If that is your dilemma, you should learn a livelihood of some sort to pay for your breathing room here. Might I suggest starting a cult school of some sort? You seem to have inclinations in that regard.

We can't believe what happened with Roswell, or if there was originally a ranch there, and a farm. Something was revealed to the USA, because it constitutes the "Heart of Judah", and millions of lives depend on the holder of this title. Since immediately when the Antichrist is given authority, war and genocide and trajedy will be virtually invalidated, do to the precision in elimination of the kinds of political institutions, and armies involved in violations when they happen. Some places may change political parties because they are missing altogether on a weekly basis to demonstrate the possible depravity in staving off their need to die, in order to give the people a chance in different places to be fruitful. Why 1947?
edit on 26-5-2015 by scrambledpotatoes because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 08:32 PM
link   

We are not viewing a calendar or a description of the Universe. We are viewing a description of Hyperdimensional relationships that culminate in the arrival of Antichrist as the first "God" that "God has created to harvest man, to make more Gods". I've expanded on the interpretation so you can get a more well rounded understanding of how this is strung together. If you quickly view "Sirius Activation", this is where the Mayans, predicted the Antichrist would begin his reign on 6/3/2015. However, this can be postponed while Judah is further resolved until the Great Tribulation begins for 42 Days. The Center Rift of the "Queen's Chamber" or "Goddess of Heaven", only chronicles certain interactions involving the known Universe. Its emphasis, is on 12/21/2012, then to the 5 Months. Meaning, all those cute unexplained bodies like Comet Elenin, and Comet ISON, are really branches of the "Activation of Sirius", the Queen's Chamber does not have as many breaks for detail.

The King's Chamber we've talked about previously has the most breaks leading up to it, because. which is divided by the 40 Days of Sirius, then 42 Days of Great Tribulation, then the 150 Days. Once Sirius is Activated, Judah is being judged, under the Antichrist in some way or another, even if this is not apparent. Because Judah is being resolved. The Queen's Chamber, does not give that much value to the Activation of Sirius, but it does for the Galactic Alignment.

Going underneath the earth, there are events that happened before the Earth was Created. The "Flood of Noah", is one such an event, which is a parable for when "Satan and the Holy Spirit were United", then "Abraham and the Annunaki Aliens of 3000 B.C." is a parable for the "Creation of the Earth". But since Humanity is given bodies of flesh, the 3000 B.C. date is given a second time to the far right of the Kings Chamber touching the Pyramid on the right side, to the right of Moses. So you have a better ideal of how this is strung together.

Why 1947? Did Roswell Happen The United States had just finished World War II, 2 years prior, and since then the United States was accumulating a considerable number of Jewish people. Who knows what could of happened if these series of event had not happened? What Roswell was, was a reminder of the Antichrist reigning for the benefit of Judah, as it is intended to happen in the USA. What we will instead see on 6/3/2015 is the continuation of the title "Heart of Judah" being resolved, and perhaps a new nation being chosen to which all the other nations will gather together for 42 days, before all human life is terminated outside of the "Heart of Judah/Zion/Zoar the Separatist Inheritor* for Jupiter. As far as the antichrist goes, he doesn't place any confidence in their ability to adhere to the gospel, but he has a few nightly walks planned in which thousands will be cleansed for attempting and commuting murder, multiple and repeated multiple numbers of time, for 40 more days, until they are incapable of repeating the action. The slight chance this cleansing puts the usa to shame, as it has done a few times, he is pretty confident the death he would offer for this kind of sin that he puts off because he is not given the means to do so, keeps these people where they belong for a short period longer until Judah is further resolved.
edit on 26-5-2015 by scrambledpotatoes because: (no reason given)

top topics

join