It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Get ready for more propaganda from the media....brought to you by the UN

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 03:13 PM
link   
We all know if a foundation bankrolls something, they expect the one receiving the money to follow their directives and push their ideology and agenda.

So, pay close attention in the coming months to the news media as they get more and more forceful pushing the Agenda 21 goals and their climate change position.

Do you trust the news media to tell it like it is? I don't. I trust the news media will tell it like their bankrollers tell them to tell it.

I am leary of the globalist agenda, the climate change advocates that push for a global carbon tax, and the constant demand for more $$$$ for more and more "causes" that never seem to accomplish much but line the pockets of foundations and their crony non-profits.

Washington, DC (April 23, 2015) Today, partners joined at the United Nations Foundation headquarters to announce an innovative partnership that will increase, enhance and influence global communications and media reporting on issues related to the new global goals and the post 2015 development process.

This partnership was announced today with Jynwel Foundation and Thomson Reuters Foundation that will engage with a network of journalists, media experts and social media influencers around the world to make available trainings, media capacity grants, and partnerships in the lead up to two pivotal summits happening later in the year; the United Nations summit in September that will see the adoption of the new Sustainable Development Goals, and the UN Climate Change Conference in December in Paris, which is aimed at reaching a universal climate agreement.

Article

edit on 25-5-2015 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

I can't wait to see what this "universal climate agreement" is going to be.

Whatever they agree upon, you know damn well the little people will be robbed blind while the big people sit with their feet up on their desks sucking on their stogies and sipping on their 18 year old single malt scotch.

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 03:37 PM
link   
No, I don't trust them.
It looks like they will push for energy rationing and subsequent price gouging to follow.
Then they will tell us where to set our thermostats, how big our house should be, etc etc.
Smart meters will be another element to control everything about our lives that deals with electricity.
Once they get us used to that it will be "Smart developments" where we get crammed in micro-apartments and are forced to use public transit. Wilderness areas will become off limits since humans don't need wilderness, only animals do.

We will go from land of the free to home of the complete dependency in a little over 200 years.
edit on 25-5-2015 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
No, I don't trust them.
It looks like they will push for energy rationing and subsequent price gouging to follow.
Then they will tell us where to set our thermostats, how big our house should be, etc etc.
Smart meters will be another element to control everything about our lives that deals with electricity.
Once they get us used to that it will be "Smart developments" where we get crammed in micro-apartments and are forced to use public transit. Wilderness areas will become off limits since humans don't need wilderness, only animals do.

We will go from land of the free to home of the complete dependency in a little over 200 years.

too pessimist for my liking

I say, we'll win, open source will become unstoppable at one point. Nobody is going to tell me how much energy I can use when I've hooked up my own solar panels to my DIY home grid that I've built with the help of my internet friends and my 3D printer

If they manage to put a halt to all this progress? Yeah, then I could see your post play out, but until that time, never forget, there are MILLIONS of people invested in progress, even if it is only mentally, and to hold all of them down, will require a lot more. I'd even argue that by now, momentum has picked up enough for there to be enough white and black hats on this planet, that it's become pretty much impossible to "stop" the internet.

And if they can't stop the internet, they lose in the long run, at least in my prophecy!
edit on 25-5-2015 by HalfLeaf because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I don't think they can control it much longer, renewables and companies like Tesla are changing the shape of energy consumption.

They give press releases on YouTube and the internet can give them access to everyone.

I don't tend to watch MSM much now, sites like this can rip through the BS in hours and point holes in MSM, a few thousand unbiased internet detectives can rip holes in scripted media with hidden agendas.

More power to the people, but what will we do with it??

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Do you know who created the UN Foundation? Ted Turner, the media mogul.

So, this new agenda to get media on board with the climate change and sustainable development goals agenda doesn't surprise me.

Keep your ears open and watch the propaganda go into full swing.

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 07:46 PM
link   

No, I don't trust them.

Some of what you're talking about is being 'tested' in compartmentalized social experiments in every petro-dollar economy around the world. The key being price controls on supply/demand items.

The Western world has yet to experience what it's like living in a sardine can. And America? Americans 'think' they'll fight if it ever comes down to what you've described ... all the while their will is being whittled away at by the Progressive agenda.

Prison Planet.

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 08:23 PM
link   

The TPP and BRICS are competing for control over emerging via the UN Millennium Development Goals.

"I’m going to take a different approach that will illustrate how TPP and BRICS are competing for control over emerging via the UN Millennium Development Goals."

Source

The Millennium Development Goals is being built on an Aid for Trade privatization model, which seeks to streamline donor countries access to development sectors in exchange for resources.[34]  The competition will either give BRICS state-owned investments and enterprises the advantage of writing these rules, or perpetuate the investor-ledfinancialization of Wall St./World Bank neoliberalism—or there will evolve some other kind of compromise. How this investment process will be determined appears to be through a global economic mandate, of which the GDP revisions are key indicators.

President Obama reiterated this very message earlier this May, saying:

Source

"If we don't write the rules for trade around the world, guess what? China will," Obama said, making his case at the Oregon headquarters of the athletic apparel and footwear company Nike. "And they'll write those rules in a way that gives Chinese workers and Chinese businesses the upper hand."

edit on 25-5-2015 by Daedal because: edit

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Yes! I believe everything they shove down my throat! They want the best for me and my people!

( * < ● ● ● bs ● ● ● ● bs ● ● ●

Nom nom nom ..... ..

Just kidding, I don't eat up the next level bullsn*p !

A slow night at work.. sorry

edit on 25-5-2015 by Elementalist because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-5-2015 by Elementalist because: so slow I can't type!

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 08:54 PM
link   
the hole in the ozone was caused by launching rockets and satelites in to space which is a direct penetration of the layer,,it is not our car that has caused this...any tax by a governing body on everyday ppl is a horrible lie and is so unjust it makes me scream.

we the people are not responsible for this it is the mega-corporations and the goverments that have caused this with no respect for the planet in their greed for more money.
as i already am struggling to eat everyday i will see any new tax as a war directed against the populace
and i am ready to fight for justice.

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: stuthealien

And yet we buy their products...

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

yes we do so i have already paid them plus goverment tax on top,so they can pay out of their profits ,not the general public as this seems to be the agenda
edit on 25-5-2015 by stuthealien because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 11:27 PM
link   

We will go from land of the free to home of the complete dependency in a little over 200 years

We're already dependent. Most Americans are totally dependent on corporations for every aspect of their lives, but go ahead and call sustainability evil while your conservative buddies finish turning us all into paupers.

When there's no education, no retirement, no healthcare, no clean air or water and you're getting paid 2$ an hour then remember how much of a threat you thought planning and thinking were to your well-being.

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 12:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

We are consumers so of course..... if we didn't consume we would most likely be back in some mine somewhere with a pick and a ball and chain

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 03:41 AM
link   

The wealthy elite have to put their money into safe places and so they iniate change slowly so that they can make their new investments whilst releasing their old ones - once of course they have changed the laws, informed the media to drip down the new information they want us to accept. We know how it works and who is doing it - so its about time we all changed it and said No, not buying your story or where you think you are going to steal from us all next.

Climate change is big business if you break down what it involves and effects. Change costs money so this UCA will be interesting whether its feasible or not.

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Once they get us used to that it will be "Smart developments" where we get crammed in micro-apartments and are forced to use public transit.

Already happening here.

Would you live in Canada's smallest condo? 300 sq ft for $109,900

While Sethi, president of development company Tien Sher, admitted he wouldn’t live in one of the units himself, it would be a different story at another stage of his life.

Micro-condos: Tiny units with big challenges

Vancouver's tiny home trend can be 'depressing,' according to experts.

Of course, no one has to live in a micro-condo.

"It's a choice, it's a free choice," says Saegart.

"But choices become free or not free depending on what is out there in the housing stock and what you can afford."

I'd reckon it's not a free choice, when the market is entirely manipulated.

top topics

join