It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nice job Baltimore 28 shot 7 dead two days into a three day weekend. (Sigh)

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 06:15 AM
link   
It makes me sad that such a valuable and needed position in society has become polluted with power hungry bully types. It makes me even more sad when the ones that we actually need in authority feel it is so bad that they must walk away from it.

I commend you on your strength and honesty, I've often said that even the "good" ones can't be that good if they sit back and let it happen. Unfortunately though the system is so deep rooted and manufactured to be the way that it is that you can't really change it from the inside as one of the few voices of reason. You could try but I imagine that could start to become very dangerous the more the boat rocked.

Anyway good on you sir for doing the right thing and washing your hands of it. I wish you luck going forward in all you pursue. a reply to: TorqueyThePig

edit on CDTWed, 27 May 2015 07:04:45 -0500amppAmerica/Chicago27-05:00Wed, 27 May 2015 07:04:45 -050004 by TrappedPrincess because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 07:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: SubTruth
a reply to: Krazysh0t

I think crime rates reflect summer temperatures. If the summer is really hot crime will be higher and if it is colder the crime begins to drop.

That may make a bit of sense. It has been kind of cold the last few winters.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 07:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Greathouse
a reply to: UnBreakable

I was talking about car chases you racist!!! Lol

(Jk)

Car chases, drugs, whatever. As a racist and bigot I even admit that your less likely to get shot by a cop if you're white and engaging in those activities............. unless you're OJ who is almost white anyway.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 11:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: johnwick
a reply to: Greathouse

Well...I wonder if they can beat chitown this holiday?

Looks like it will be close....

And chitown wins!!!!

Worst city ever!!!!

"Nine people were killed and at least 34 others — including a 4-year-old girl — have been wounded in shootings across Chicago this Memorial Day weekend, police said."

chicago.cbslocal.com...

God....this is why I live in the country.

Actually, considering Chicago has 4x the population, i think Baltimore takes the cake this weekend.

That's what all the gang bangers want though. Who has the hardest 'hood' in the country.

I say let them kill each other.
edit on 27-5-2015 by chuck258 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 07:49 AM
link   
I'll agree with you there, while I was in the military I heard guys argue all the time about whose city or state was tougher. I had buddies who would argue back and forth about Texas cities vs Baltimore, if I were forced to choose I would say Baltimore but then again I was a big fan of HBO's series 'The Wire' not to mention I've only ever met one Texan I liked and he was originally from Mexico anyway. a reply to: chuck258

edit on CDTThu, 28 May 2015 07:52:44 -0500amppAmerica/Chicago28-05:00Thu, 28 May 2015 07:52:44 -050052 by TrappedPrincess because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Greathouse

when you have 50 states all about as different and varied as the country's of Europe you are bound to get some # holes.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join