It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama and his “Coalition” Phony president...Phony War

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 10:52 AM
link   
I posted last week the fact that the Iraqi president called a meeting of the “coalition” fighting ISIS and nobody showed up but him!

This phantom coalition of 60 nations that Obama the con man president put together to fight ISIS is so quiet one would think they are invisible…or a secret coalition of Freemasons.

This “coalition” has not a single soldier on the battlefield, not a single piece of armor in the trenches, no more planes in the sky as they did at the beginning when Jordan and Qatar sent a few planes over ISIS territory and sent a few bombs on ISIS but after the pilot from Jordan was executed by supposed be burnt alive the sound from the Arabs in the coalition has gone mute.

The fact of the matter is the Arabs never really had their heart in this “coalition” they are supposed to be a part of.

The fact of the matter is that ISIS is being supported surreptitiously by members of this
“coalition.”

Turkey, Qatar, THE emirates, Saudi Arabia, and the US, Israel, and the UK.

They keep telling us ISIS is being supported by their theft of military hardware taken from the spineless Iraqi army or that they have stolen so much they could support an army in which the members are paid very well.

Such can not be viable anymore. No Army, revolution or insurgency can exist off thin air. ISIS must have a support base beyond Iraq material they steal and oil wealth they have acquired.

Just as the Taliban, in another phony war, was supported by the supposed allies of the US, Pakistan, this new phony war against ISIS is deliberately being fueled by support to ISIS by the above mentioned culprits…

This plot of supporting the ISIS army is very transparent, and is done like this:

The gulf state rich Arabs: Saudi, Qatar, the Emirates, is the prime source of the wealth of ISIS.

Turkey is the Pakistan (how they were allowed to support the Taliban to make a viable enemy for the US). Turkey does nothing as they allow ISIS recruits through their border like a sieve.

The US, UK, lay back and pretend to have a “coalition” to fight ISIS and Obama the clown, and chief puppeteer, pretends to be a staunch advocate for “ NO BOOTS ON THE GROUND” As he continues to repeat his mantra his masters order him to aver: this will be a long drawn out war. And Israel is the cut out man to watch and monitor the Syrian war and every few days drops bombs on Syria helping ISIS.

Newly-Declassified U.S. Government Documents: The West Supported the Creation of ISIS Here are screenshots from the documents. We have highlighted the relevant parts in yellow:

Why is this important? It shows that extreme Muslim terrorists – salafists, Muslims Brotherhood, and AQI (i.e. Al Qaeda in Iraq) – have always been the “major forces driving the insurgency in Syria.” This verifies what the alternative media has been saying for years: there aren’t any moderate rebels in Syria (and see this, this and this). The newly-declassified document continues:

CHECK THIS NEW ATS POST OUT
www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.globalresearch.ca...

So what happens: the war weary people of Iraq and the weakened Syria are the only two real forces to fight ISIS so ISIS gains ground against this “coalition.”

The only hope is to enlist the Iranians, Russians, and maybe even the Chinese.

The un is spineless and useless as it is but a puppet for the West

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Some of us here in America are completely aware we have the worst president ever in our history, and then there are those who still lick his toes and call him the greatest (damn fools at best). We know now who we can trust and who we cant ( bonerhead and mitch the lying bitc* are a start). As a nation we are measured by our leaders, and fall just short of pure crap at this time. We are hoping for a real leader, but know the task is over run by TPTB. We are fed lie after lie, twisted this and that, and stabbed in the back at first chance. The day is coming for payback, and there are those whom should be running for the hills in their 3 piece $2000. suits, paid for by the working American. Maybe all of the current leaders could use a good flushing, I trust none of them...

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: teslahowitzer
Some of us here in America are completely aware we have the worst president ever in our history, and then there are those who still lick his toes and call him the greatest (damn fools at best). We know now who we can trust and who we cant ( bonerhead and mitch the lying bitc* are a start). As a nation we are measured by our leaders, and fall just short of pure crap at this time. We are hoping for a real leader, but know the task is over run by TPTB. We are fed lie after lie, twisted this and that, and stabbed in the back at first chance. The day is coming for payback, and there are those whom should be running for the hills in their 3 piece $2000. suits, paid for by the working American. Maybe all of the current leaders could use a good flushing, I trust none of them...

please tell us who "licks his toes, and calls him the greatest"?.....the only ones that say that, have been republicans. of course, who else would you get to speak for democrats?....you trust none of the leaders?...uhmm ok...so you are NOT going to vote?...and this so called "day of payback"....what does that imply? the obvious armed revolution, or something else less threatening?

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 12:54 PM
link   
he built his coalition to protect the people. if he'd paid the people that can destroy isis in a minutes...you guys wouldn't feel so good about yourselves.

you should thank Obama...he's trying to improve your self esteem.

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

First of all, this situation has nothing whatsoever to do with Obama. US Foreign policy is directed by the Council on Foreign Relations. The President just does what he's told. It wouldn't matter if you had Mickey Mouse in the White Hut, the result would be the same.

Second, I don't know where you've been but the information to the effect that ISIS was a US/Saudi invention is only about a year or so old. The Caliphate has been promised Iraq if they take out Assad. That's why "no boots on the ground" and bogus air strikes. And they were promised Iraq in the hopes that ISIS would be a proxy warrior for the west against Iran.

Nothing new here...move along.

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx don't get your feathers in an uproar big boy....hit a nerve did I?....I hear people, on occasion, say how good he is doing, and this 3rd term crap, so there are your repubs, speaking for the sheep. I will vote, and long for a third party as I cant seem to trust any of the other two. And, also big boy...talk of putting words, in mouths, when all of this crap comes into play, and I hope you have a clue as to the list, there will be an "illumination" and your leaders will have some splanin to do...I will be there, where will you be???

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS But, but, he has a pen and a phone....bypasses congress...the senate, and everyone else who disagrees with him and his joke of a cabinet....oh, but the council.....very powerful....BULLshirt!!!

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

originally posted by: teslahowitzer

please tell us who "licks his toes, and calls him the greatest"?.....the only ones that say that, have been republicans. of course, who else would you get to speak for democrats?....you trust none of the leaders?...uhmm ok...so you are NOT going to vote?...and this so called "day of payback"....what does that imply? the obvious armed revolution, or something else less threatening?

Slow down, jimmy,

the colors of your feathers are showing. Maybe tesla didn't imply that you're part of the problem because you vote party x, maybe he's beyond the moronic concept of a two party system and is just saying that what the US needs is an honest president, not a party puppet.

Then again, that's just me not jumping the gun since I vote neither as I'm not in the US but fully understand what tesla means.

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS
a reply to: Willtell

First of all, this situation has nothing whatsoever to do with Obama. US Foreign policy is directed by the Council on Foreign Relations. The President just does what he's told. It wouldn't matter if you had Mickey Mouse in the White Hut, the result would be the same.

Second, I don't know where you've been but the information to the effect that ISIS was a US/Saudi invention is only about a year or so old. The Caliphate has been promised Iraq if they take out Assad. That's why "no boots on the ground" and bogus air strikes. And they were promised Iraq in the hopes that ISIS would be a proxy warrior for the west against Iran.

Nothing new here...move along.

I would love to as you say “move along”

But just because YOU know something (or think you know something) doesn’t mean others do

Also, the CFR, just what do you think you know about them....Besides the usual conspiratorial rhetoric?

What is their public stance on the issue?

Do you know?

Actually, there stance on the issue is close to mine!

Isn’t that funny

They tell Obama to fire Susan Rice, make a deal with Syria and destroy ISIS

Now of course they may be just talking crap for public consumption and behind the scenes doing the opposite…

…One never knows does one

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Just because you are to lazy to look into what the coalition has been doing does not mean it has been inactive. Do you think ISIS lost 30% of its territory in Iraq without airstrikes? Did miss the ISIS leader getting killed in Syria by US special forces? I guess you are also unaware the Turkey and the US are about begin joint air support for Syrian rebels being trained in Turkey so they can go back on the offensive after being ganged up on by ISIS and Assad's forces. Now I know facts and reality have no place in what your doing here. Just another poor attempt at bad propaganda.

top topics

join