It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Put the Crown Face Image on Mars Through Photo Editing And This Is What I Got

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

So what about this fellow? Is this an attempt to inform our sky god alien masters that we are here and watching them with clubs and erect penis?

Maybe the sky god alien masters were really a galactic band of space hookers, and they wanted the first ever selfie nude pic...I mean it is just as plausible as the face on Mars.

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h
That's phallusodolia. Which is slightly different. Or is it phallicidolia?

edit on 26-5-2015 by ZetaRediculian because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Kuodos to you OP for thinking outside the box -

We need more people doing this!

Never let someone else's opinion become your own reality!!!

Keep searching - our world has more hidden than meets the eye!

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: AquarianTrumpet

Accept the alleged face is on Mars.

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: AquarianTrumpet

Yeah, why let pesky things like 'facts' and 'reality' get in the way of a good fantasy?

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: bottleslingguy
how about this? he even says he lived on Mars www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Um. . . I'll take "full of it" for a thousand, Alek?

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance

Yeah, why let pesky things like 'facts' and 'reality' get in the way of a good fantasy?

The 'keyword' in the phrase is opinion; nowhere is the word 'facts' written.

@andy06hake - Mars? I don't see that written in my comment???

My statement does not say the OP is right or wrong; merely gratifying the OP to have the ability to question what is interesting and for not allowing intimidation from the ATS peers whom believe otherwise in the theory.

You see - I have my own theory;
Imagine a conversation allowed to be carried out in a civil non-threatening non-demeaning manor. Regardless if the theory presenter is right or wrong, someone else picks up a nugget and creates a massive breakthrough -

Imagine the possibilities.

Pretty sure that's what DavInci meant by pareidolia - Imagine the possibilities.

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Regardless if the theory presenter is right or wrong, someone else picks up a nugget and creates a massive breakthrough -

How would someone thinking they see something that doesn't actually exist lead to any sort of "massive breakthrough" in anything?

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I'll say it again. If everything was pareidolia, there would be no archaeologists. As we don't have boots on the ground on mars yet, and the best we can do is look at photos taken from a very long distance away. Keeping in mind that there are many sound theories by prominent scientists that life may have thrived on Mars centuries ago and that some well respected scientists theorize that life could still live on Mars...it is possible that this life could have evolved ...perhaps into civilizations, before dying out or being killed off. Why wouldn't we look for possible signs of this?

Sure this could be a natural formation and sure humans do look for human faces in things but again...not everything is pareidolia. You guys would be fun on an archaeology dig in Egypt. LOL "Leave that alone it's a rock...um...okay you're right it is a statue of a Sphynx..."

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: amazing

I'll say it again. If everything was pareidolia, there would be no archaeologists

I think that's backwards. If it wasn't for pareidolia and our ability to see certain patterns, there would be no archeologists or emoticons--->

Cartoons would be boring too.

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: ZetaRediculian
a reply to: WarminIndy

If you would like, please go disprove the fact that it looks like a face.

If you look at each part individually, each part will probably look less like a facial feature and more like the rest of the terrain. Lets say we isolate the left eye and compare to the surroundings. If you take the left eye from Lincoln on Mt Rushmore and do the same, I think you still have something that looks like a left eye. That should eliminate the dreaded pareidolia.

I still think the face looks cool. Did you ever see the giant parrot?

And that is true because the closer you get to an object, the less you can see what it really looks like.

I like to imagine it this way, we know what the sun looks like because we are just close enough to see it, but if we were to magically, miraculously fly into space and get closer to the sun, the less it would look like the sun, and then we would see more sun spots and flares.

The details are in the distance we are from an object.

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: ZetaRediculian
a reply to: tsurfer2000h
That's phallusodolia. Which is slightly different. Or is it phallicidolia?

Um, I am sure you are talking about the chalk man in England? What's his name again?

There are some people who do see those everywhere they look, perhaps they are more inclined to already think that way?

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: HalfLeaf
a reply to: CornShucker

You have inherent creative/artistic vision, nothing more, nothing less, at least in my opinion!

I've always felt kinda stuck in the middle in these kinds of debates. Never for a minute did I believe that the artist (and I think that almost surely has to appropriately apply to someone who can create a 4'X8' sheet of what looks like real wood grain) who'd created our material intentionally embedded a pattern of swirls, knotholes and blemishes making up a demonic face. At the same time, though, to use the definition, "The imagined perception of a pattern or meaning where it does not actually exist, as in considering the moon to have human features" is just plain dishonest if you can trace a pattern leaving out the "background clutter" and virtually 100% see what you have been trying to point out!

I would have a hard time believing that even our fellow members who don't consider themselves artistic or easily distracted by illusions doesn't at least see either two faces or a vase below...

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: CornShucker

originally posted by: HalfLeaf
a reply to: CornShucker

You have inherent creative/artistic vision, nothing more, nothing less, at least in my opinion!

I've always felt kinda stuck in the middle in these kinds of debates. Never for a minute did I believe that the artist (and I think that almost surely has to appropriately apply to someone who can create a 4'X8' sheet of what looks like real wood grain) who'd created our material intentionally embedded a pattern of swirls, knotholes and blemishes making up a demonic face. At the same time, though, to use the definition, "The imagined perception of a pattern or meaning where it does not actually exist, as in considering the moon to have human features" is just plain dishonest if you can trace a pattern leaving out the "background clutter" and virtually 100% see what you have been trying to point out!

I would have a hard time believing that even our fellow members who don't consider themselves artistic or easily distracted by illusions doesn't at least see either two faces or a vase below...

Both.

It is possible to see both at the same time.

Positive and negative space, both at the same time.

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

So what about this fellow? Is this an attempt to inform our sky god alien masters that we are here and watching them with clubs and erect penis? Or is it possibly just a fertility symbol pertaining to ancient religious practices?

en.wikipedia.org...

That's a natural "formation."

Happens to me every time the sun shines on me penis.

Harte

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Harte

So what about this fellow? Is this an attempt to inform our sky god alien masters that we are here and watching them with clubs and erect penis? Or is it possibly just a fertility symbol pertaining to ancient religious practices?

en.wikipedia.org...

Harte

Holy cow!!!! is that an ancient baseball field just past his head????

I am assuming that is a bat in his hand and he plays for the Paraguay Penises. A very reputable team of the time.

edit on 26-5-2015 by wdkirk because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-5-2015 by wdkirk because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: wdkirk

en.wikipedia.org...

Harte

I am assuming that is a bat in his hand and he plays for the Paraguay Penises. A very reputable team of the time.

I think over there they call it Cricket.....

Hey...batter, batter.....

That was from the very first World Series, bottom of the seventh, two on, 1 strike, 2 fouls.

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: WarminIndy

originally posted by: wdkirk

en.wikipedia.org...

Harte

I think over there they call it Cricket.....

Hey...batter, batter.....

That was from the very first World Series, bottom of the seventh, two on, 1 strike, 2 fouls.

Yes good call.

And by the looks of things, there was definitely one out.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Keep searching - our world has more hidden than meets the eye!

How do you know then?

Or do you have "special" powers that allow just you to see it all?

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 04:24 AM
link   
a reply to: AquarianTrumpet

"Keep searching - our world has more hidden than meets the eye!"

Your words i believe. Considering the alleged face and crown are located on Mars that's pretty well hidden. LoL

The only planet humanity can claim as "our world" to date is Earth and even then that ownership is debatable.

edit on 27-5-2015 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join