It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Put the Crown Face Image on Mars Through Photo Editing And This Is What I Got

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 01:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

How many bloody times do I have to reply to this. I despise service providers that just pull the plug with no notice or care for their clients. It sucks! Now, third time lucky
perhaps.

Yes Phage, such a revelation would change my world. It would change many. It would give a leg up to all of us that society labels 'Conspiracy nuts'.

For decades, the real intelligent people have been marginalized by our Governments and by big business. Nerds and other similar terms are not created by accident.

Truth is one of the most powerful forces in existence. Those that wish to control the masses know this. Truth scares them.

P

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 01:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: research100

well played phage!

This is a discussion. That you see it as a game to be played is unfortunate.

P

edit on 25/5/2015 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 01:55 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Yes Phage, such a revelation would change my world. It would change many. It would give a leg up to all of us that society labels 'Conspiracy nuts'.
Why? What power would it give to you escape your "slavery?"

For decades, the real intelligent people have been marginalized by our Governments and by big business.

Earlier you said I am intelligent. Were you being facetious? I am not marginalized.

Those that wish to control the masses know this. Truth scares them.
About us being from Mars? How is that scary?
Now, truth about dirty dealings, that's another matter.

edit on 5/25/2015 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Earlier you said I am intelligent. Were you being facetious? I am not marginalized.

No, I am not being facetious. That you do not see yourself being marginalized is a good thing. Never the less, you are, even if you cannot see it.

If we are from Mars, the coverups which are dirty dealings would open peoples minds.

Sometimes you discuss just for the sake of an argument.

Try and keep it to a discussion. It is not often beneficial for one person to escape 'slavery' but it is critical when many can do so. At some stage, that one truth overcoming lies is all it will take.

Of course, sometimes that one single person can alter history, both good and bad.

P

edit on 25/5/2015 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 02:18 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Never the less, you are, even if you cannot see it.
No. I am not. You have no knowledge of me other than what I post on ATS. You do, however, make a great number of assumptions.

You are a mind reader?
edit on 5/25/2015 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 02:34 AM
link   
To know "something" strange has occurred in the past, regardless of location, look at rocks and lots of them. I gathered rocks from my property and elsewhere, cleaned them, and used them for multiple landscaping projects. Over time, i noticed similarities here and there along the way but didn't care to think much of them because, after all, they are rocks, who cares? I did all this off and on for several years and I developed an eye for "seeing" what's been right in front of me (and everyone else) all of my life. Hell if i know what the images mean or who put them there, or how they did it, but now i see this "pareidolic art" everywhere, from here to mars....and I'm just a regular guy (or used to be.) Before anyone bashes what I'm saying, do what I did first and THEN have at it, otherwise you don't know what your talking about. I'm not trying to be rude but i had to say that because I've heard it before and almost did not post here because of it. Of course, it's crazy, I couldn't agree more...but the world used to be flat too, right?

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Phage is correct in that we are hardwired to recognise faces. If you search EINSTEIN OPTICAL ILLUSION on YouTube you will find one the most interesting examples of how are eyes deceive us even though we know it is not true.

With regards with most his other posts I would day he is wrong

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 05:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: WarminIndy
Do you have a hard time believing this is a natural formation?
taobabe.files.wordpress.com...

Were it not for the ear buds, I'd say it was natural.

Harte

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Natural formation i imagine, else what would be the point of building massive structures that resemble faces yet can only be seen from orbit/high altitude? Also consider the technological prowess never mind manpower and machinery necessary to create such a structure?

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 05:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance
So you applied filters to a picture that vaguely looks like a face, in order to bring out the features that make it vaguely resemble a face in the first place....and you're surprised that it vaguely looks like a face?

Too bad it's still a natural formation.

I can't believe how ignorant people seem to be. "vaguely"??????????????????????????????????????????????????????.................

Got eyes? Please use them.

That is a very detailed sculpture, of a beautiful humanoid human face.

ETO: the other ones on earth? ET HAS ALWAYS MANAGED THIS PLANET. THOSE ARE CALLED MARKERS. JUST MCINTYRE BLUFF AND GIANT'S HEAD.

MARKERS ARE DOORWAYS TO DEEP UNDERGROUND NETWORK OF ET BASES. SOME PARTS HERE ON EARTH HAVE BEEN TAKEN OVER BY THE MILITARY.
edit on 25-5-2015 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 06:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Legman

Wisdom and knowledge are two different things. Some people here live to use wisdom to disprove and make others feel bad.

If you look to the left and right of this post, you will see why some use wisdom to disprove others...and it's not about making others feel bad.

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 06:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Natural formation i imagine, else what would be the point of building massive structures that resemble faces yet can only be seen from orbit/high altitude? Also consider the technological prowess never mind manpower and machinery necessary to create such a structure?

Oh, so what kind of machinery built the Great Pyramid and the Sphinx?

What kind of technical prowess did the Egyptians possess? Or are the pyramids and the Sphinx just natural formations because they didn't have all the modern technology and machinery necessary?

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 06:27 AM
link   
how about this? he even says he lived on Mars www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...
edit on 25-5-2015 by bottleslingguy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 06:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Legman
I think to dream is the first step to discovery....

The a%%hats that call "Pareidolia" before even considering the thread are taking the easy "cool" way out.

While I doubt there are faces on mars... Im not going to try and kill the dreamers.

Then surely they should frequent a day dreamers site. This site is supposed to be about getting to the truth that the authorities might be covering up or too reticent to investigate.

The truth : these Mars face images are in the same category as the image of Jesus Christ on a slice of toast.....do you remember that !

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 06:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358

No, I am not being facetious. That you do not see yourself being marginalized is a good thing. Never the less, you are, even if you cannot see it.

If we are from Mars, the coverups which are dirty dealings would open peoples minds.

Try and keep it to a discussion. It is not often beneficial for one person to escape 'slavery' but it is critical when many can do so. At some stage, that one truth overcoming lies is all it will take.

Of course, sometimes that one single person can alter history, both good and bad.

P

Now that you have each other's attention, can I just point out that the CIA now has come forward and admitted its involvement in covering up UFOs and using the NSA to do it through a campaign of misinformation and disinformation?

Because of the FOIA, the CIAwas forced to show documents and their involvement.

Amid mounting UFO sightings, the Air Force continued to collect and evaluate UFO data in the late 1940s under a new bproject, GRUDGE, which tried to alleviate public anxiety over UFOs via a public relations campaign designed to persuade the public that UFOs constituted nothing unusual or extraordinary. UFO sightings were explained as balloons, conventional aircraft, planets, meteors, optical illusions, solar reflections, or even "large hailstones." GRUDGE officials found no evidence in UFO sightings of advanced foreign weapons design or development, and they concluded that UFOs did not threaten US security. They recommended that the project be reduced in scope because the very existence of Air Force official interest encouraged people to believe in UFOs and contributed to a "war hysteria" atmosphere. On 27 December 1949, the Air Force announced the project's termination

Yes, the CIA and the Air Force Intelligence waged a public campaign to stop people from believing in UFOs.

And I was right in a previous thread I created that Edward Condon was a paid disinfo agent..and here it is....

In April 1969, Condon and his committee released their report on UFOs. The report concluded that little, if anything, had come from the study of UFOs in the past 21 years and that further extensive study of UFO sightings was unwarranted. It also recommended that the Air Force special unit, Project BLUE BOOK, be discontinued. It did not mention CIA participation in the Condon committee's investigation

The CIA was involved since day one, and all this campaign to make people skeptics worked to the CIA's benefit...until the FOIA. So now skeptics, now that the CIA has admitted to misinformation and disinformation about UFOs, are you still inclined to believe their authority?

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 06:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Unity_99
I can't believe how ignorant people seem to be. "vaguely"??????????????????????????????????????????????????????.................

Got eyes? Please use them.

That is a very detailed sculpture, of a beautiful humanoid human face.

ETO: the other ones on earth? ET HAS ALWAYS MANAGED THIS PLANET. THOSE ARE CALLED MARKERS. JUST MCINTYRE BLUFF AND GIANT'S HEAD.

MARKERS ARE DOORWAYS TO DEEP UNDERGROUND NETWORK OF ET BASES. SOME PARTS HERE ON EARTH HAVE BEEN TAKEN OVER BY THE MILITARY.

The picture presented shows neither a sculpture nor a detailed, human face. Also, typing in caps doesn't make the nonsense you say true, it just makes you look like a child.

originally posted by: WarminIndy
Oh, so what kind of machinery built the Great Pyramid and the Sphinx?

What kind of technical prowess did the Egyptians possess? Or are the pyramids and the Sphinx just natural formations because they didn't have all the modern technology and machinery necessary?

No machinery was used in the construction of the Great Pyramid or Sphinx, except basic mechanical implements. What's your point?
edit on 5/25/2015 by AdmireTheDistance because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 06:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: yorkshirelad

originally posted by: Legman
I think to dream is the first step to discovery....

The a%%hats that call "Pareidolia" before even considering the thread are taking the easy "cool" way out.

While I doubt there are faces on mars... Im not going to try and kill the dreamers.

Then surely they should frequent a day dreamers site. This site is supposed to be about getting to the truth that the authorities might be covering up or too reticent to investigate.

The truth : these Mars face images are in the same category as the image of Jesus Christ on a slice of toast.....do you remember that !

EXCEPT, and might I remind you, images of Jesus on toast is 2D, the Mars Face is 3D...kind of hard to say it is all pareidolia.

ETA: I gave the link for the CIA coverup. That is from the CIA website itself. Therefore, I have now proven the CIA did coverup UFO sightings in a public campaign to convince people they aren't real.

So that lays the theory to rest, yes, a conspiracy of misinformation and disinformation, solved..yes, the CIA did it. So moving on.

edit on 5/25/2015 by WarminIndy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

I was replying to above poster who said this...

Also consider the technological prowess never mind manpower and machinery necessary to create such a structure?

Ahem....

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Now that you have each other's attention, can I just point out that the CIA now has come forward and admitted its involvement in covering up UFOs and using the NSA to do it through a campaign of misinformation and disinformation?

And what exactly does that have to do with the premise of this thread as it is discussing the so called face on Mars...what does the CIA and UFO's here on Earth have to do with it?

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Gotcha. I guess I read through too quickly, and didn't notice what your post was in response to.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join