It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Put the Crown Face Image on Mars Through Photo Editing And This Is What I Got

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ultralight
a reply to: WarminIndy

In your OP pic, I even saw an impact crater dimple in the chin. Just saying...

Yes, I saw that.

But look at the eye...look at the eye (the left one, well on the right side of the image, still left eye).

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Let's say it is a curved face... what would be the purpose of it?

Shouldn't we, be able to see more signs of the civilization it belongs too, other than that?

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Ultralight

Why, thank you. Just doing my diligence mam.

Not always kind speak my mind, find my self contrary more often then not. But i don't like seeing passion squandered.

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 10:05 PM
link   

I see a face. Your tweeking of the picture makes it seem more obvious. I have no problem with the possibility that it is the ruins of a past civilization.

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dr1Akula
Let's say it is a curved face... what would be the purpose of it?

Shouldn't we, be able to see more signs of the civilization it belongs too, other than that?

I don't know, we would have to ask who did it.

If the civilization is gone, then it would be covered up or eroded.

Think about Mt. Rushmore, what will it look like in 5,000 years of wind erosion? When humans are gone from this planet will Mt. Rushmore be our only evidence we were here when everything else is covered or eroded?

And look at civilizations on Earth that have since been lost because they are under water or maybe under deserts. Doggerland, just one such place long gone.

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: BELIEVERpriest

I see a face. Your tweeking of the picture makes it seem more obvious. I have no problem with the possibility that it is the ruins of a past civilization.

And I told the thread that they can do it also, because I wouldn't photoshop something to hoax anything.

I merely wanted to see if what I was seeing was really what I was seeing. That's why I adjusted the light and contrast.

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 10:11 PM
link   
I think I'll wait till I see pictures from different times of the Martian day. It's probably going to turn out just like the face on Mars.

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greathouse
I think I'll wait till I see pictures from different times of the Martian day. It's probably going to turn out just like the face on Mars.

Do you look at images on Google Mars or NASA?

I just happened to find this on another website.

link   
Just for giggles, the pareidolia image of the Indian head is located close to Indian Head, Saskatchewan.

That face on Mars looks like a queen from a set of playing cards, in my opinion.

link   
I believe the universe was originally created for the Angelic kingdom. When they fell, God destroyed the earth and the solar system,and restored the earth in 6 days for man's inhabitants.

In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth. Then the earth became desolate and void. The Spirit od God had to re-illuminate the Sun and separate the land from the waters.

The fact that the face is burried might be evidence that mars was flooded just like earth before man's creation.

This explains it. www.kjvbible.org...

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: ItsEvolutionBaby
Just for giggles, the pareidolia image of the Indian head is located close to Indian Head, Saskatchewan.

That face on Mars looks like a queen from a set of playing cards, in my opinion.

Remember the New Hampshire "Old Man of the Mountain"? He eventually fell off, but even then, he looked remotely human, that would definitely be pareidolia. But when there is a pupil, a columella, indentations on the nose bridge and nostrils, that are all proportionate, that just makes me admire it so much more.

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 10:21 PM
link   

I did see that and all the posts from the naysayers. Some people have abilities to see what others cannot and those who cannot have huge egos that require daily feeding.

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

You are a true gentleman among ordinary men, sir.

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: BELIEVERpriest
I believe the universe was originally created for the Angelic kingdom. When they fell, God destroyed the earth and the solar system,and restored the earth in 6 days for man's inhabitants.

In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth. Then the earth became desolate and void. The Spirit od God had to re-illuminate the Sun and separate the land from the waters.

The fact that the face is burried might be evidence that mars was flooded just like earth before man's creation.

This explains it. www.kjvbible.org...

We don't know.

There sure are a lot of strange things in the universe. Remember how the argument used to be from people who didn't believe in God, didn't they used to say "Isn't it arrogant to assume that we are the only ones here in this whole big universe". And then when believers said yes, there just may be alien civilizations, suddenly it is now "There's no such thing as anything out there".

What happened? They used to say that we were arrogant for not thinking there was more out there, now they are saying we are silly for thinking there is more out there.

People are strange.

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ultralight

I did see that and all the posts from the naysayers. Some people have abilities to see what others cannot and those who cannot have huge egos that require daily feeding.

NASA doesn't release every image, do they?

Seems to me that our little rolling cameras have been on Mars for quite some time now, which makes me wonder this....if the Mars Rover (or Curiosity) was sent there BEFORE digital image technology like we have now, how were they taking pictures back then?

Was it with a video camera?

Maybe I am just a little confused, but didn't everyone have a Polaroid in 1976? What was NASA using?

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Meanwhile Martians are arguing over the Nazca Lines:

"Look, these formations look like animals!"

"They're just rocks, stupid."

Anyone care for more cheese and wine?

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Ultralight

Awh that was very sweet!
for you,

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: GENERAL EYES
Meanwhile Martians are arguing over the Nazca Lines:

"Look, these formations look like animals!"

"They're just rocks, stupid."

Anyone care for more cheese and wine?

You mean Moon Cheese?

The man in the moon will soon eat himself out of house and home.

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: WarminIndy

I don't know, we would have to ask who did it.

If the civilization is gone, then it would be covered up or eroded.

Think about Mt. Rushmore, what will it look like in 5,000 years of wind erosion? When humans are gone from this planet will Mt. Rushmore be our only evidence we were here when everything else is covered or eroded?

And look at civilizations on Earth that have since been lost because they are under water or maybe under deserts. Doggerland, just one such place long gone.

But if a civilization capable of building that ''face'' ever lived on Mars (which I admit it's not impossible)
There still would be ruins of cities, and other massive monuments all over the place.

the face wouldn't be the only thing that survived eruption......imo

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 10:48 PM
link   

NASA doesn't release every image, do they?
Pretty much, they do. But the image you are looking at was not released by NASA. Here is the original.
www.msss.com...

if the Mars Rover (or Curiosity) was sent there BEFORE digital image technology like we have now,
They weren't. They used digital imagery. Pretty hard to get film back from Mars.

Was it with a video camera?
No.

Maybe I am just a little confused, but didn't everyone have a Polaroid in 1976? What was NASA using?
Your image is from 1999. This is what was used:
www.msss.com...

Curiosity has a suite of cameras.
mars.nasa.gov...

As did the Spirit and Opportunity rovers.
mars.nasa.gov...

edit on 5/24/2015 by Phage because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join