It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arcturus BioCloud/Genetically Modify Your Own Frankenbugs, No Lab Necessary

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Z77ZABCD

In the context of Judea-Christian culture I majored in Psychology and minored in International Relations.

Developing Neural- Connections is the way humans learn. In example imagine you wanted to learn to play a Guitar, at first you will struggle as your brain begins to develop the neural-connections needed for hand/eye coordination and over time you will develop to the point where you will get better at it, the same applies to learning just about anything new.

In so far as mental health the idea is to help the patient learn new ways to address the issues they are having problems addressing. It is a time consuming process that requires reinforcement through therapy and counseling.

This is pretty much psych 101.

There is nothing mechanistic about it what is addressed is the emotional status of the patient and treatment is individualized in as much as no two people are alike.

My resume includes interning at a County Psychiatric Emergency room (Miami, Florida) for two years. As well as School Principal, at a facility. Where all the students had in their history been charged at least once with murder but with no convictions.

I stand by what I have said NLP is not an effective treatment model but perhaps in the sense of placebo effect it can help.

The thing is your suggesting that this project could be used to do wrong. When you really do not know enough about safety protocols, as well as the background of those who are running this program. Your reaction is similar to those who think because in physics they are trying to form a micro-black hole somehow the Earth can be destroyed by one.

To me it presents that you do not know enough about the subject to understand how things actually work. And like as in the case of Neural-Connections you re offering an opinion without even trying to understand what it is I was expressing.

Suggesting that scientist have no empathy is a stereotype, while like in any other vocation there are bad eggs. There are also some really dedicated people who take what they do very seriously. And care very much about how there work is applied.

Again the Arcturus Bio Cloud is essentially an educational advantage. That, in regards to understanding why it is just that requires individuals to spend some quality time actually learning as to how it all works.

Opinion without experience can in some circumstances get people hurt and as a person with your background I am sure you can understand.

I have been on the interment since 1989 the "Any Thoughts" ending kind of stuck with me and its actually a long story.

<< 1   >>

join