It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

interesting cases of high strangeness.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Um, am I the only one who suspects there might be good reasons why this "forgotten experiment" might have been forgotten?

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

Good point, if it was mainstream, it would totally alter the present paradigm.The punishment and reward structure would alter, to a point of limited control . Like the ancient Celts to the Romans, kill me then you B#@%$@!@ I'll be back" The irony being they could well come back born to a Roman senator . It sort of alters the structural dynamics of most things . Whether its factual or not , mass perception is what is real. Although I believe its a lot closer to the fact of the matter , than a present comfortable religion would accept. It was accepted in the Christian one, but then deleted, for obvious reasons . It also leads to the question of where the new human souls come from, Buddha said he was once an Elephant.

If a reincarnation, does imprint the present body, with marks and looks from the old one, then if a transmigration from the animal kingdom occurred, then some traits might carry over to the human incarnation . The consciousness of an animal is the same as ours its just the biological niche that different . This would open a massive can of worms.

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

I came across this with regards to a quantum explanation, from a scientist that was voted the third most important scientist alive. If its all to do with consciousness, then realities are infinite. With regards to NDE's and OOBES if consciousness is held in the micro tubules of the brain. Then on your return you have just come back from a parallel universe. www.spiritscienceandmetaphysics.com...

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 12:10 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

It might be worth adding, that if after a NDE. Or an OOBE. If you have in fact visited a parallel Universe . Then if you can visit one, It would come as no surprise that in all likelihood a consciousness in another parallel Universe could visit here as well . The observations, could account for the sheer variety of the reported anomalies, especially all the variety of different designs of UFO's, the so called physical trace evidence, is exactly that. Once the consciousness has returned to its home base . All that would be left is the memory of the observation but not the consciousness itself. Everything else is on the table, but no residual nuts and bolts. The fluidity of consciousness, means that an observation, could take any material form, it wished to be observed as. Just the same as an astral traveller mostly takes the form of his physical presence.

The above can be, and have been worked into religions and belief systems, once accepted that consciousness is the precursor, to material form. One can make some interesting observations. For instance the fact that Death seems to be a condition that takes the form of a rumour ,it has happened to other people, but never to you. We see dead bodies, but what we observe is not a dead consciousness. But a statement in the timelines paradigm, where consciousness, has departed. It has to be that way, in this part of the Universe because of the rules.

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 12:27 AM
link   
The experiment reminds me of talk by early astronomers of canals on mars. Our brain likes to create patterns even when none exist by filling in the missing dots. Its a great feature but sometimes leads to erroneous conclusions.
edit on 30 5 2015 by glend because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 12:51 AM
link   
a reply to: glend

You could also say that the observation of canals wasn't erroneous, but changed, as more consciousness observed. So the reality then became a consensus.

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 10:02 PM
link   
They won, but they would not touch the cup, such a superstitious lot. New York lost when I told a friend what was planned. Oh ye of little faith...

edit on 30-5-2015 by kenzohattori69 because: forgot some words

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Reminds me so much of what is described in the book Oahspe as 'vortex-ya'. It is basically a force that is the cause of gravity, fire, electricity, magnetism, and the creation of planets. The book mostly talks about it in the context of planets and stars but I believe it also applies to our own bodies as well as celestial ones, since we are really not so different. It moves in a vortex pattern and attracts matter to its center. The book describes it simply and properly in a few chapters which you can and should read it for yourself here www.sacred-texts.com..., but here's a quote:

7. Things fall not to the earth because of the magnetism therein, save as hereinafter mentioned, but they are driven toward the centre of the vortex, by the power of the vortex.

8. The greater diameter of the vortex is east and west; the lesser diameter north and south, with an inclination and oscillation relatively like the earth.

9. The name of the force of the vortex is called vortexya, that is, positive force, because it is arbitrary and exerteth east and west. As in the case of a wheel turning on its axis, its force will be at right angles with its axis, the extreme centre of which will be no force.

10. For which reason the north and south line of the earth's vortex is called the m'vortexya, or negative force, for it is the subject of the other. As a whirlwind gathereth up straw and dust, which travel toward the centre of the whirlwind, and to the poles thereof, even so do corporeal substances incline to approach the poles of the earth's vortex. Which may be proved by poising a magnetized needle.

The book also talks about how our incorrect assumptions about the sun giving us heat and light will one day be corrected by science discovering the truth of vortexya... so maybe this is the beginning of it?

(nb if you haven't heard of or read Oahspe please do from the beginning, it is invaluable.)

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Trashleigh

Who really knows how it works? Their have been many reports of people in a situation, where death was certain, and unavoidable . Then suddenly they find the moment has passed and they are alive . Did they then jump into this Universe , and leave their dead body in another? Their has to be escape clauses, the most efficient way of constructing a Universe, would be by Consciousness creating it all, but leaving the illusion of it being the other way around, because that is what seems most real. Which is that the illusion of reality being the whole point.

Then why cant I just magic myself into being rich, and powerful,because If I could do that the whole point would be lost, it wouldn't be real anymore. Because Its the effort that makes it seem real because you have earned it.

I keep coming back to the disappearance of Peter Williamson in Somerset circa 1974 , He just disappeared during a lightening storm, In front of his wife and friends, He said he came too in a cottage hospital, feeling disorientated , After a while they let him walk around the grounds , he remembered the names of the Doctor and the Ward sister. Then he went for a walk down a lane, and was found back in this reality in a locked garden with his foot in a pond. The Police found the hospital with the same names as Peter described, but they found that he hadn't been admitted, at least not in this reality. He had jumped or was shocked out of this Universe, then found his way back again, much like and similar but changing lucid dream.

This is very similar to an OOBE, where you might be walking around your own place disembodied, but certain elements of the environment are different than normal . It looks a bit like Parallel Universes, Infinitely splitting , each one being slightly different than the last. Some touching and allowing a traverse. Then you have places, with permanent conditions where the passage is less traumatic, like the little known Zone of silence in Mexico. www.strangemag.com... This could mean that during our lives we could be constantly changing realities and not even know it.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join