It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Battle against Possums Lost

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2004 @ 08:14 AM
link   
As many of you have read I have been attacked repeatedly by battle hardened elite possum militia's. The tide of battle has turned for the worse. I have found they have a large foothold here in Texas. Please see the attached links and prepare for the attack. Be strong, but, these images are pretty graphic.........

Possum Kingdom

Lost Territory

They've Taken over Nascar!

[edit on 23-12-2004 by DrHoracid]

posted on Dec, 23 2004 @ 08:26 AM
link   

As many of you have read I have been attacked repeatedly by battle hardened elite possum militia's. The tide of battle has turned for the worse. I have found then have a large foothold here in Texas. Please see the attached link and prepare for the attack. Be strong, but, these images are pretty graphic.........

Oh no say it aint so! Those sneaky little critters are highly organized. I just heard on CNN that a group of possums just escaped from a police chase. Apparently they were seen photographing a large trash dump. However when police gave chase, the possums disappeared. Officials believe that an entire network of underground mazes and tunnels provided the escape route. A laptop computer found at the scene apparently has evidence that not only trash facilities, but also residential trash cans were targeted as well.
If this weren't bad enough, there was an extremely detailed training video, where masked possums explained how to cross the road without geting hit. This is getting bad...........

posted on Dec, 23 2004 @ 08:39 AM
link   
We have a saying around here..."Grinning like a possum eating ice cream."

Just to let you know, Dr., those possums in the police chase were involved in identity theft, not scavenging for food.

posted on Dec, 23 2004 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Al Jazzera has just broken the news that bioweapons possums have infiltrated BFI. Dumpsters everywhere are now potential weapons.

In a related story Bagdad Bob is saying there are no possums inside the city.

That possum education thingy about learning to cross the road is scary.
Rummy says "shoot them on sight".

"PNN" is reporting the ACLU is blaming the Whitehouse for past possum abuse at Abu Gravey Possum Prison in Arkansas.

posted on Dec, 23 2004 @ 09:23 AM
link   
A new video tape has surfaced on Marsupialjazeera. Officials are trying to determine if the videotape is authentic.
The tape shows five masked possums standing in front of a Waste Management receptacle. One of the masked possums then beheaded a flower. The identity of this flower has not yet been determined. It is reported that the petals of a flower have been found in a garbage pile.

www.kiva.net...

Beware, this possum spin is hard to look at.........

top topics

join