It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vatican City recognized State of Palestine, a country officially still inexistent for the USA

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Greathouse

There is no way to bring up Israel without America but does America have to be singled out?

Because of America using their leadership role in the UN to constantly vote down resolutions that are brought up time and again in the UN. My tax dollars pay for Israel to be able to commit one crime after another and no one should point this out? Talk about being 100% biased.

I mean come on of all people your opinion is completely obvious you are 100% biased. Why don't you just admit it?

Yes I am 100% against my nation enabling a rouge nation from committing one atrocity after another anyone with the least bit of compassion should be.
At the very start of this thread you started complaining and trying to derail the thread because it puts Israel in a bad light when will you admit you are biased as well?

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

Still ain't going to answer the question honestly are you? You always have a little twist in it. A man of his word is honest with his words good day.
edit on 24-5-2015 by Greathouse because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-5-2015 by Greathouse because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Greathouse

Still need to work on those reading skills I see.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
The only way the area ever sees some sort of peace is if either Israel or Palestine is wiped from the area. There will be no peace with a two state solution. You can yell and whine, but that is the reality. Sometimes someone has to do the dirty work for the greater good. You can pick who you want to annihilate, but one of them has to go for the long term peace of the region and the world. I know who I would pick.

By your logic, Hitler was doing the world a favor?

or is it the other way around and we must now sacrifice Palestinians like god sacrificed his son.... for the greater good.

Imo, if someone has to die I don't see any good at all. just evil...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join