It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tired of grand theories, just do what you want

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: vethumanbeing

It's about the truth not about socializing.

Not fruitless, I'm sure someone will read and identify what I'm talking about.

Mushrooms growing in manure is all.
edit on 11-7-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Never was a truth more true, well done, OP.

If you live your entire life trying to please someone else, even if it is some invisible being in the sky, you'll never be truly happy.

You'll only be truly happy if you do what you want, regardless of any outside influences.

However, laws must be respected. If we allow everyone to do whatever they want, that's Anarchy.

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing

Well, that sounded negative.

Good thing I agree with the OP and don't look down on negativity.

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Well, that sounded negative.

Good thing I agree with the OP and don't look down on negativity.

By your own opinions and acerbic responses I would say you actually embrace the negative as your signal standard *flag*.
edit on 12-7-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 08:58 PM
link   

You would be wrong. I'm just being objective.

You are the one trying to convince people that being positive or negative makes a difference. Then you slip into a little negativity yourself.

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Manula
You guys are missing the point, evolution is unstoppable, we dont need to worry about being good, life after life, experience from being there done that, will bring wisdom, love, good decisions, compassion etc. You dont get there with theories and intellectualizing things, you get there because you lived it, you know how it is to do good and bad, knowledge and consciousness come from being the bad guy and the good guy, you live all sides of the story, you live victim and the agressor, and its this diversity that He wants to live through us.
But to do this we are guided by our WILL.
This is the point.

I did not miss this point. It gets sticky when realizing you actually have no free will as something created you to a purpose. We do live all sides eventually if locked in the Karma wheel; correcting and over correcting past lives. My thought has always been, we are God and it lives through our experiences.

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: arpgme
I don't agree with this because God/Source/Creator, as you admit, "lives through us" (through Spirit), that means if we hurt others or ourselves, God is aware of that pain and since God is connected to all (Spirit), it affects all.
Compassion is important.

arpgme reiterates the above post; of course it is aware of our human condition as its creation there was a reason TO KNOW ITSELF.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 05:09 AM
link   

You would be wrong. I'm just being objective.

You are the one trying to convince people that being positive or negative makes a difference. Then you slip into a little negativity yourself.

What is it to be human [a part of God is thrown into the mix of your being]. Positive vs negative IS NESSESARY in the attempt of trying to achieve a balance (in chaos) will achieve status teeder-todder balance which =creation. There is tremendous pain involved here, creation is ugly to witness/feel; at the same time beautiful. You have never experienced it. Creation.
edit on 14-7-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 01:18 PM
link   

What is it to be human [a part of God is thrown into the mix of your being].

My experience says otherwise.

Positive vs negative IS NESSESARY in the attempt of trying to achieve a balance (in chaos) will achieve status teeder-todder balance which =creation. There is tremendous pain involved here, creation is ugly to witness/feel; at the same time beautiful. You have never experienced it. Creation.

The difference is that I think that the pain is beautiful. It isn't a balancing act. That is what this thread is about.

I see many try to cheer for the pendulum to stay on the up swing. I mean, what is arpgme saying?

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 03:57 PM
link   

What is it to be human [a part of God is thrown into the mix of your being].

My experience says otherwise.

Positive vs negative IS NESSESARY in the attempt of trying to achieve a balance (in chaos) will achieve status teeder-todder balance which =creation. There is tremendous pain involved here, creation is ugly to witness/feel; at the same time beautiful. You have never experienced it. Creation.

The difference is that I think that the pain is beautiful. It isn't a balancing act. That is what this thread is about.

I see many try to cheer for the pendulum to stay on the up swing. I mean, what is arpgme saying?

No idea.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join