It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tired of grand theories, just do what you want

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: vethumanbeing

You missed the point and are skirting the OP's premise.

Logically, if you are allowed to do something that means that there will not be any repercussions.

You say all is allowed but then list a set of rules and consequences. Just like I pointed out in my previous post, both can't be true.

"Tired of Grand Theories Do What You Want". Do what you want; just do it without guilt. God learns from your deeds to know itself (you are all it has in the 3D physical describing ITSELF TO ITSELF). Why cannot both be true at the same time; there are no rules only the consequences/action thereof. It is your chosen fate.

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing
Why cannot both be true at the same time; there are no rules only the consequences/action thereof.

Consequences imply rules.

If there are no rules there are no consequences.

If there are consequences then there are some kind of rules.

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Why cannot both be true at the same time; there are no rules only the consequences/action thereof.

Consequences imply rules.

If there are no rules there are no consequences.

If there are consequences then there are some kind of rules.

No, consequence is the perfect result of a choice made in the understanding something will come as a result of that choice; good, bad, evil or indifferent. Consequence is the result; it isn't binding it just is (action=reaction) random possibilities. No rules just ordered chaos.

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 03:52 AM
link   

I know what itisnowagain is saying. I don't think he would agree with everything you posted. I usually just ignore his posts because they seem rather pointless to me. All he has is wordplay that sounds witty and profound but is pretty useless.

The belief that you are separate to life makes value and meaning important. There is nothing IN life that is useful - there is just life.
You want something that you can use - but for what purpose?

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 06:06 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 09:41 AM
link   

You are just running loose with the terms.

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain
The belief that you are separate to life makes value and meaning important.

But, will it blend?

There is nothing IN life that is useful - there is just life.

Now there is a modifier?

You want something that you can use - but for what purpose?

I never said I wanted any-thing.
edit on 10-7-2015 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 07:07 PM
link   

You are just running loose with the terms.

I am not; I can only report what I recognize as being 'my truth'; you have another completely different agenda regarding your soul growth.
edit on 10-7-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 07:15 PM
link   

I am not; I only report what I recognize as being 'my truth'.

"Your truth" is full of contradictions.

In one post you say:

No rules just ordered chaos.

But a couple posts back you said:

anyone/those that decides and are allowed (LONG LINE) to incarnate as a human ON EARTH have rules to abide by

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 07:30 PM
link   
I am not; I only report what I recognize as being 'my truth'.

dask: "Your truth" is full of contradictions

Welcome to the Un- REALITY of this world

dask: But a couple posts back you said:
vhb: anyone/those that decide and are allowed (LONG LINES to wait) to incarnate as a human ON EARTH there are rules to abide by

RULES apply. It depends on where your soul is going to wind up. There are rules here (undisclosed); it is your job to ferret these things and not only understand why you incarnated but to what purpose; the major rule IS: do whatever you do in this life with no guilt; with purity of thought (if you want to emulate Hitler be him/or Jesus be him) without apology. Believe me when I say It is very hard to obtain a human body to insert a soul. Now? its usually a family thing, you inhabit a newborn within your soul group (this could take 150 years), or you agree to be an Aids victim or SIDS baby or a cancer baby, murder victim. You do not understand what I am saying at all.

edit on 10-7-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 07:46 PM
link   

How is it that you can say there are rules in one post, then say that there are no rules in another and now you are trying to explain the rules. That is called flip-flopping.

It isn't that I don't understand what you are saying but, I can't take anyone seriously when they can't keep their answers from contradicting.

edit on 10-7-2015 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 05:27 PM
link   

How is it that you can say there are rules in one post, then say that there are no rules in another and now you are trying to explain the rules. That is called flip-flopping.

It isn't that I don't understand what you are saying but, I can't take anyone seriously when they can't keep their answers from contradicting.

YOU choose to follow rules or not follow rules. This reality is NOT REAL. Choose to conform to an unreal system or buck them and understand that the 5th and 6th are the true dimensions to pay attention to; NO RULES (advanced societies) you live within and believe or not you make your own rules within these and everyone respects this. If you understood the basics you would not be calling me out as contradictory.
edit on 11-7-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 06:00 PM
link   

YOU choose to follow rules or not follow rules.

Now you are saying that they do exist, so it would be untrue to say there are no rules, but that is what you said a couple posts back.

If you understood the basics you would not be calling me out as contradictory.

In one post you say that the rules include "Fix your Karma rating" and a couple posts up you said you can be the next Hitler. I don't know much about karma but isn't that a contradiction?

It isn't a matter of me understanding. They are your words.

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

I suppose "do only what authorities allow us to" is better?

The only reason we have laws are to protect people from stupid people.

Kind of simplistic don't you think? Tax codes and laws are written mainly to protect the wealthy.

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik
Karma is unconditional; you come back 100 times over to fix past life problems (squirrel cage). Karma is the abyss the human was trapped within; it is one of the greatest least profitable/problem solver for the human soul (a complete and total failure). Instead of the human raising in conscious awareness, it stalemated, caught in a never ending cycle of "what this life over came may have; that one but you have two lives back to atone for and minor mistakes are always a problem". You never get ahead. The soul cannot move on to the higher dimensions (eventually to touch the face of God). Karma is the 4th dimensional Sticky Putty some are attempting to get rid of completely because it is only profitable to those that feed from this hopeless wheel of negative emotion.

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Let's get one thing straight, I'm not asking you to teach me anything. The fact that you say one thing and later say the opposite is all I'm really interested in pointing out.

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Let's get one thing straight, I'm not asking you to teach me anything. The fact that you say one thing and later say the opposite is all I'm really interested in pointing out.

If you are not interested in my understanding of how this Universe works you seem to be only one thing; one that is a protagonist of a negative nature. If your goal is to nit-pick/nail clipper me to death you have failed (wasted your time).

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 07:22 PM
link   

If you are not interested in my understanding of how this Universe works you seem to be only one thing; one that is a protagonist of a negative nature.

According to your version of how the universe works but you can't even decide what that actually is so I'm not going to worry about that.

If your goal is to nit-pick/nail clipper me to death you have failed (wasted your time).

No, my time was well spent pointing out the flaws in your posts to others reading the thread.

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik
(over dramatizing): Well, I hope you made some lifelong friends with your fruitless effort.

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 07:31 PM
link   

It's about the truth not about socializing.

Not fruitless, I'm sure someone will read and identify what I'm talking about.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join