It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tired of grand theories, just do what you want

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: vethumanbeing
This is my perspective not Itsnowagain's; so cannot answer for it but I stand by my own conviction.

Did you follow the link? You walked into an exchange that itisnowagain and I were having and said that you would try to explain it.

When I called it useless you said it was profound. That is all we have been talking about today on this thread. Now you want to backtrack and act like you having nothing to say about it.

No backtracking; I answered every query. What do you want to know?

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

I'm not asking anything. I'm pointing out what you did.

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 12:10 AM
link   

I'm not asking anything. I'm pointing out what you did.

I haven't destroyed this creation YET but I am very close to re-booting the entire thing (and this time without giving any help at all).
edit on 6-7-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Completely irrelevant to the discussion at hand.

I have a hard time believing that someone who can't keep tabs on the flow of a thread has that kind of pull.

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Completely irrelevant to the discussion at hand.

I have a hard time believing that someone who can't keep tabs on the flow of a thread has that kind of pull.

Your argument is with Itisnowagain. Good luck it doesn't have a POV; that is its point, just a heads up was all. Meanwhile kill the messenger of relevance.
edit on 6-7-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Your argument is with Itisnowagain.

That is what I said.

Good luck it doesn't have a POV; that is its point, just a heads up was all.

Why do you think that I said that I usually ignore his posts?

Meanwhile kill the messenger of relevance.

You rebooting whatever you think you can reboot is irrelevant to the issue of you butting into an A-B conversation.

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik
More a 1's and 0's perspective. Which are you. I thought this was an open forum and one could express a thought generated by lively discussion by anyone. So, you are saying do not interrupt your thought train when in dialog with Itsnowagain. How are you controlling this (YOU) an open conversation that is posted for all to read and comment upon?
edit on 7-7-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 11:43 PM
link   

More a 1's and 0's perspective. Which are you.

Neither.

I thought this was an open forum and one could express a thought generated by lively discussion by anyone.

It is.

So, you are saying do not interrupt your thought train when in dialog with Itsnowagain.

No. I mearly pointed out that this was what you were doing. I also pointed out that despite agreeing with Itsnowagain, when I used his argument you seemed to disagree.

Also, when I posted the reason why I thought Itsnowagain's theory is a fallacy you went off in another direction, as if you forgot what was being discussed.

How are you controlling this (YOU) an open conversation that is posted for all to read and comment upon?

I don't know about controlling but I asked that you keep to the sub-topic that you decided to participate in.
edit on 7-7-2015 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik
What is THE (your category) 'Sub Topic" again; lost the thread of converse.

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Itisnowagain's theory.

Actually in regards to the topic of the thread, it really make no difference.

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Itisnowagain's theory.

Actually in regards to the topic of the thread, it really make no difference.

Itsnowagain has no theory *every theory* (no point/all points) ON PURPOSE.
edit on 8-7-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Itsnowagain has no theory

Of course he does.

*every theory* (no point/all points) ON PURPOSE.

That is your theory?

edit on 8-7-2015 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Itsnowagain has no theory

Of course he does.

*every theory* (no point/all points) ON PURPOSE.

That is your theory?

Regarding the theory of everything or just a smidgen of it? FOCUS.

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Makes no difference.

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Makes no difference.

You are better than this response.

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 11:14 PM
link   

I get the feeling you are going off on a tangent again.

That answer is the truth. Whether Itisnowagain's theory is about everything or just a part makes no difference.

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 11:38 PM
link   

I get the feeling you are going off on a tangent again.

That answer is the truth. Whether Itisnowagain's theory is about everything or just a part makes no difference.

Forget Itisnowagain; I am more interested in your commentary and thoughts. I would say I am an non linear thinker but that could expand into something unpleasant regarding interpretation. I do not exist to harm anyone and you seem pensive/hostile.
edit on 8-7-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Forget Itisnowagain; I am more interested in your commentary and thoughts.

This whole line of discussion came about because of him and you said you would try to explain what he was saying or at least that is what you seemed to be saying.

I would say I am an non linear thinker but that could expand into something unpleasant regarding interpretation.

Not sure why you would think that.

I do not exist to harm anyone and you seem pensive/hostile.

I'm just saying that discussions can change from one topic to another and with that kind of change there is also a change in context. My exchange with itsnowagain is an example. We were talking about things within the conext of his ideas.

The topic of the thread is good and bad actions on earth. The OP layed down the premise that "the great being just wants to live it all through us" so "do what you want".

Now the "great being" sounds like what others might call God, AUO, conscious universe, the source, etc. but many, some posting in this thread, seem to think that that great being want's us to be "good" to seek light, love, peace, higher frequencies, spirituality and to avoid darkness, hate, violence, lower frequencies, materialism.

Logically, if the premise that the OP posted is true then the above can't be true. Conversely, if the great being wants us to seek and avoid as posted above then the premise is untrue. The problem is that people often claim both to be true.

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 01:20 AM
link   
originally posted by: veteranhumanbeing

vhb: I would say I am an non linear thinker but that could expand into something unpleasant regarding interpretation.

daskakik: Not sure why you would think that.

vhb: I do not exist to harm anyone and you seem pensive/hostile.

daskakik: I'm just saying that discussions can change from one topic to another and with that kind of change there is also a change in context. My exchange with itsnowagain is an example. We were talking about things within the conext of his ideas.
The topic of the thread is good and bad actions on earth. The OP layed down the premise that "the great being just wants to live it all through us" so "do what you want".

Oh, that. Yes. Do what you want as all is allowed. There is a caveat to this. Whatever you do; do not have *guilty pleasure*. In saying this is just an advisement. You are allowed all forms of enlightenment whether good or evil; you must believe what your are doing is PURE in your own soul growth. If this is not so you compromise your attitude or purpose and will have to come back to correct your prior misinformation or INTENT (its personal).

dask: Logically, if the premise that the OP posted is true then the above can't be true. Conversely, if the great being wants us to seek and avoid as posted above then the premise is untrue. The problem is that people often claim both to be true.

There is no getting out or around this; anyone/those that decides and are allowed (LONG LINE) to incarnate as a human ON EARTH have rules to abide by; those being this:
Progress your soul
Fix your Karma rating
Find out where you fit in the universe
Discover what a creator means to you (are you a particle being)
Did you create yourself or are you in the process of creating GOD.

edit on 9-7-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 01:46 AM
link   

You missed the point and are skirting the OP's premise.

Logically, if you are allowed to do something that means that there will not be any repercussions.

You say all is allowed but then list a set of rules and consequences. Just like I pointed out in my previous post, both can't be true.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join