It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible Alien Intruder Footprints Found in the Andes

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 02:51 PM
link   
It's been about a week since one of my friends in South America sent me this photo. He said it was not supposed to be revealed but now I got his permission under certain terms which includes keep the exact location of the prints and names of the persons involved in secret.

I wasn’t sure if I should make a thread about it, but he continued discussing the photo with me by email and he is hopes we can give him some explanations here.

Please consider that for your comments. I know this friend for about 30 years and there are zero chances to be an edited photo. He’s looking for intelligent answers, not offensive and pointless comments.

It might not seem to be a big disclosure but real evidence in this topic is quite simple while fake evidence inclines to be extremely detailed. Notice that I didn’t post this on the UFO/ALIEN Forum.

You only need a ruler and a pen, to get an idea of the size of the prints. Figure out how tall a person with shoes the size of a pen can be. I asked my friend if the hand is covering half of the print and he said no, actually there is another photo with a money bill instead of the pen, but couldn’t have access to that one.

According to my friend, the company controlling the mines analyzed the footprints and couldn’t give an explanation about who made the prints, so they decided to order not to share the information or the photo because “they don’t want curious people around”.

The footprints are located next to a big machine called by them “Chancadora”, which is a big conveyor with a machine that smashes the mineral rocks in order to be loaded in trucks. The footprints were made on the fine dust/sand precipitated on the floor, product of the machine activity, it’s a very dusty place.

I personally know the place, I worked in the area many years ago and the company in charge of the mines has total control of the place and nobody can pass through the controls that cover a huge perimeter of many miles around the mines and the mountains. There is no way a person can get inside unnoticed. Children are not allowed where the footprints appeared. All explanations seem to be covered, unless you consider the obvious one left, as you can see.

edit on 24-5-2015 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

What are those other dot like prints all around?

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

I think they could be the prints of an small animal, strange I know.

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 02:58 PM
link   
5 toes and shape of the footprint is very human looking, so tiny maybe footprint of newborn, parent playing with his/her child lifting up and down ?

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 03:00 PM
link   
can someone with the skills blow the pic up so its a bit clear what we are looking at?

+7 more 
posted on May, 24 2015 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: dollukka

We used to make that sort of print in the sand when we were kids. Use the bottom of your fist (the pinky "edge") for the sole of the foot then make dots with your fingers for the toes.

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Well I was talking the ones away from the pen.

Are those supposed to the alien prints as well?

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Any small primate in the area?

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 03:28 PM
link   
are there any dwarves on this crew ?

i dont think an alien would walk around bare foot ??

perhaps a miner took his kids on a day the mine was closed.

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 03:38 PM
link   

If you want an intelegent answer you have to give us a little more to work with. I need the location with in a hundred miles or so? How many prints are we talking about? Ten, a hundred, or thousands? How long have these tracks been noticed? And finally, what brought the tracks to the attention of the company controlling the mines?

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 03:56 PM
link   
It appears to look like a pen. Maybe the Alien(s) can draw with their feet.

S&F
*Popcorn*

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 04:09 PM
link   

I was going to explain that it looks exactly like "baby footprints" that we used to make with our hands in the dirt or on sweating glass doors or windows. Phage described the process in his post above... it could be something else but it does look exactly like fake prints made by hand(literally).

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: wildapache

Any small primate in the area?

No, no primates there.

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3

If you want an intelegent answer you have to give us a little more to work with. I need the location with in a hundred miles or so? How many prints are we talking about? Ten, a hundred, or thousands? How long have these tracks been noticed? And finally, what brought the tracks to the attention of the company controlling the mines?

If I give you that info, people in that area will get in trouble. No kidding.

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: IntastellaBurst

are there any dwarves on this crew ?

i dont think an alien would walk around bare foot ??

perhaps a miner took his kids on a day the mine was closed.

Well, it's what they seem to believe it could be, but you know how is it when people can't find an answer. I agree with you anyway, no shoe less aliens. No kids are allowed any day, any time there. That's one of the theories that company investigated initially. They ruled out it.

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 08:27 PM
link   
I agree with Phage and Wastedown - The process is simple, it's not like we don't know how to craft images from sand/dust, just look how intricate sand castles and sculptures can be.

I reckon your mate is either playing you for a fool or you and him are trying to see how silly some of the ATS crowd is.

It's a footprint damn it, not anything exiting as the sensible explanation would be trickery/hoax/bad joke.

But thanks for trying all the same.......

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: dollukka

We used to make that sort of print in the sand when we were kids. Use the bottom of your fist (the pinky "edge") for the sole of the foot then make dots with your fingers for the toes.

Geez,Phage,I`m impressed!It looks exactly like the old side of hand imprint,notice the angle of the front part of the foot sans toes.

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Guys its not the ole side of fist footprint... That soil is fine, you would see the wrinkles in the little finger to palm connection. Go outside and do it yourself.

Is this real.... bawahahahaha no.

But its not a hand fist footprint.

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I agree... not a side of fist footprint... btu something similar. In fine sand the motion of depositing a footprint will blur the footprint, because there are no hard edges. With a shoe print, as shown beside the "footprints", there are hard edges , and the sand conforms to those.

The thing that strikes me is the precision of the toes. They are perfect imprints. Try that in sand with your bare foot, and an actual walk. You'll note that your foot print is partly messed up just by the motion of the foot, and the flexing of the toes in relation to the ball of your foot.

My guess: someone wearing shoes saw a mechanical imprint (the flat part of the "foot"... and hence the flat appearance of it) and thought "Hey! That looks like a foot!"... then they used a pen, or other handy poking device to poke a few toes at the end. It's what I'd do if I saw something that was roughly foot-shaped in the sand. I'm very easily distracted.

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: CrikeyMagnet

Your theory makes sense. Thanks.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join