It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Investing in ... 'Trap-n-Confine'?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 02:24 PM
link   
-
OPINIONS:

There aren't any easy-answers for this situation howerver this isn't an answer and far from any solution ...

If Both-Sides Can NOT Win.

Yes, it appears that many of these trailer-park-residents (but not all) have placed themselves into a anti-social-box due to their past-behaviors but these folks haven't the ability NOR opportunity to be productive or produce an income.

Is it any wonder why the U.S. has to ask the Federal-Reserve to continue printing money out-of-thin-air for these folk's conditions.

Additionally, these so-called investors will likely reinvest their profits outside the U.S. borders.

Unless some productive-business-opportunities return to the U.S. then these situations will increase ... BOTH criminally AND for those with-or-without criminal-histories.

The KEY is to ... 'Produce Value-Added Products'.

(fyi, cashiering is a 'job' ... but isn't 'value-adding' anything)

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 02:40 PM
link   
These people who buy those mobile home parks are opportunistic bottom-feeders who grow rich off the individuals who are typically on social security, and often have no cars, and no way to better themselves. This is NOT capitalism. This is the result of a fascist state (merging of governmental and corporate power), and the canary in the coal mine are these individuals. The nanny state will give you $700 per month, and make you pay $550 a month to rent a run-down shack. Way to go, America. Sent all our jobs overseas, and left us weak and desperate for whatever we can get from Uncle Sugar's teat.

The vultures who look to become the one percent on the misery of the 99 percent make me sick. Emulate them? I want to slap them, and make them live in the crappy, smelly trailers they charge so much for.

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: FarleyWayne

As a Reply-to-Myself for Stating:

cashiering is a 'job' ... but isn't 'value-adding' anything

Cashier Jobs ... Please Do Not Apply?

edit on 24-5-2015 by FarleyWayne because: the sounds of ... crickets

new topics

join