It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is one reason why cloning is wrong!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2004 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZetaGundam007
if you tried this on a person, it would never quite be the same...cus the clone lacks a soul, at least in my opinion. not sure if animals have souls. not sure if people have souls. but thats just what i think.

Umm I mean no offense to you but what makes you so sure souls exist? and if they do exist then what are the conditions that make a new soul possible? How can such a thing be proven? You are just stating a belief, not a fact and its opinions like this that will probably keep cloned rights in the stone ages. Ever see the 6th day? Clones in that movie werent even people, who decides who is a person and who isn't, Politicians? Religous Leaders? Scientists? Philosophers? Its a very thorny issue, and when a human is cloned not if, but when it happens and the person is emotionally stable then why soulndlt they have rights and responsibilities like everyone else? Do test-tube babies have souls?

Just a FYI I do not believe in a soul. I believe in facts not dogma. Again no offense intended.

posted on Dec, 23 2004 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Cloning is so wrong. Id rather much make people the old fasioned way
That dumb lady doesnt she realize how many cats are killed with the injection because no one would take it as their pet? When I got my cats they were 2 days away from being killed. I cant believe that I just barely saved their lives.

posted on Dec, 23 2004 @ 10:30 PM
link   
More power to her, and bravo on the science that made it possible. If you hate clones, don't eat potatoes.

posted on Dec, 24 2004 @ 02:01 AM
link   
I do hope this doesnt turn into a argument over whether or not a soul exists. (Dont believe in a divinaical or energy soul)
Also I'm just curious how many if any of you saw my last post before I edited it?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join