It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

are the ptb trying to control todays youth's musical inspiration

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Im taking my 12 year old son to a foo fighters gig so he might be inspired to learn to play a musical instument and broaden his musical tastes because i believe music is a great vehicle for indivdual and colective human expression, this may be why bbc radio 1 in the uk now has a policy to play only artists under the age of 28 so they can get young people to listen to music that does' nt threaten their political ideology and inspire the youth to have thier own opinions or alternative thoughts on political issues, does anyone else have facts to share that prove this may be part of the nwo agenda.

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: spaceeyes

Im taking my 12 year old son to a foo fighters gig so he might be inspired to learn to play a musical instrument and broaden his musical tastes because i believe music is a great vehicle for individual and collective human expression…

What does he think of music? Inspiration is a personal thing. At his age, meaning has less value than a melody. If he digs it he will want to start lessons. If not, its not his gig, you can't make him like it as much as you.

If he doesn't want to go, I do. Live concerts Rock.

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Welcome.You need 20 posts 1st to make threads like this. This Intro Only forum is for telling us about yourself. Please consult the Ts and Cs you agreed to when you joined...and check out the Freshman Forum on all how-to's.

Mods will be along shortly to welcome you!

Good to have you...cya after 20 posts!!

Mysterioustranger

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

Welcome.You need 20 posts 1st to make threads like this. This Intro Only forum is for telling us about yourself. Please consult the Ts and Cs you agreed to when you joined...and check out the Freshman Forum on all how-to's.

Mods will be along shortly to welcome you!

Good to have you...cya after 20 posts!!

Mysterioustranger

Other than not saying hello, spaceeyes seems to have introduced himself as like minded as many on this site.

I believe my intro drew lines in the sand on issues as well. Unlike some intros I read, this one actually gives me a glimps of what is to come.

Welcome spaceyes. But do read the T&C unless you want your inbox full of warnings like mine

edit on 24-5-2015 by MALBOSIA because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: MALBOSIA

He said 'hello' here,

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Or mine

For sure its a plan of the tptb. Music is the biggest brainwash these days just look at the idiots that are on tv now its disgusting.

Check out the foo fighters - the pretender
Great videoclip

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS.

The seventies and sixties inspired the youth back then, the government could not stop Rock and Roll from coming, neither could the older people.

I remember the preacher calling Rock evil.

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 12:54 PM
link   

spaceeyes, welcome to ATS enjoy your stay.
To answer your post yes it is a vehicle as are movies - book stories and ART for programming transmission data into the influenceable...

A stronger mind will just be entertained.
A unprepared youthful mind may follow what they hear- read or see...

NAMASTE*******

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64

He said 'hello' here,

www.abovetopsecret.com...

2 intros!?!?

Hmmmm

top topics

join