It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Child Sex Abuse at the hands of the elite

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 06:06 AM
link   
The problem I see is people make these posts and about abuse at the hands of the elite and yet downplay the fact that sexual abuse isn't relegated to the rich. If you could compile a list of all abuse cases I bet you would see an equal distribution because it isn't a class problem but rather a person problem.

Spend 1 weekend night in a pediatric ER and see the cases of abuse that come in from all classes. Being poor or middle class doesn't make you any less likely to comit crime and in the case of lower class it almost makes it easier because for the most part society doesn't care.

I hope everyday that every abuser gets stopped first and then punished, without forgiveness, next. Rich, middle class or poor if proven that you molested a child then you deserve no second chance in my eyes

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 06:20 AM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

No one can argue against the fact that child abuse occurs throughout all parts of society. It is a sickening fact. I'm glad to say that the Police do a good job of catching Joe Public and that cases are treated with the upmost sincerity when abuse victims come forward.

I think what the O.P is driving at, is the fact that there appears to be systematic abuse of children throughout the establishment and it has been proven to be covered up by the likes of Thatcher, Major and Blair. No doubt it has gone on since the beginning of time, but where are the arrests within the establishment?

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978

No one can argue against the fact that child abuse occurs throughout all parts of society. It is a sickening fact. I'm glad to say that the Police do a good job of catching Joe Public and that cases are treated with the upmost sincerity when abuse victims come forward.

I think what the O.P is driving at, is the fact that there appears to be systematic abuse of children throughout the establishment and it has been proven to be covered up by the likes of Thatcher, Major and Blair. No doubt it has gone on since the beginning of time, but where are the arrests within the establishment?

Precisely.
2nd

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 12:53 PM
link   

You're absolutely right....but the OP and others like him just want to demonize one section of society and that's what this post is really about. It's not about the problem or how to fix it across ALL sections of society.

So let's talk about how to fix it. You have to address the biological side and the psychological. This kind of sick behavior has happened since the beginning of time, but it is certainly more sensationalized in the media now. Personally, I think this kind of report 'normalizes' the behavior by desensitizing society to it. The Internet has also 'normalized' a lot of behavior too by giving people a forum to congregate under like-mindedness. I'm not one for censoring the internet or taking away freedom of consensual adults, but this has to be figured into a viable solution.
edit on 26-5-2015 by CIAGypsy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: aorAki

So you must also harbor large amouns of resentment for music as well?

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 04:37 AM
link   
a reply to: CIAGypsy

Actually, there's more to it then you are acknowledging. If you looked at the link I provided and or did a little research of your own, you would see that the proportions of convictions among politicians is completely unusual and worthy of note. The bottom line is that we hold people of influence, particularly politicians to a higher standard. As it turns out, this kind of horrible stuff is a part of the vetting process for our leaders. You can look into the history books as to what a honey trap is and how your namesake (among many others these days) have been using them to entrap people into being a yes man. As I said, in the old days they only hired gay politicians because outing them meant they were done, so they had to play ball. Stop trying to deflect the issue.

edit on 07/17/2009 by Mumbotron because: meh

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Mumbotron

Before or after J. Edgar Hoover? LOL

I imagine he helped mastermind some of that private business - and was also a homosexual? It is similar to how, from what I understand, most secret societies have hazing rituals to keep them in check. Like Bush and Skull and Bones at Yale have to do a bunch of gay stuff to keep themselves more secretive etc.

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Were the 2 kids from Hampstead covered here on this website? That was a real eye opener for me. It is astounding to me that people with money, power and education are some of the most monstrous abusers! That case has altered my whole mindset on the elite! I really don't care if it's only a percentage of the elite that are the monsters, the fact is when each of them is related by business interests or politics, those monsters have a long held system of blackmail and manipulation to keep others around them quiet. That makes the whole class of them guilty in some form or another by association, until proven otherwise.

Off subject. The case involves molestation and satanic ritual abuse of children in a town in England. During the time I was following it, the Grammy's aired. Did anyone else find the whole show over the top satanic? I am not a religious person, but that was one sickening show.
whistleblowerkids.uk...

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: SunnyDee

I remember hearing about some of the Grammys - I think particularly Madonna, she seems to be... illuminated? LOL

Other than that, I just remember hearing about Kanye West disrupting Beck receiving 'Best Album', which, off-topic, totally deserved best album. It was maybe the only good mainstream record from this past year.

As for the connection between these sex scandals and Satanism and the entertainment industry, perhaps there is an occult or collective unconscious effort to sexualize adolescence?! I am not sure...

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 06:10 AM
link   
I'm new to this great site (joined today!!) and this topic is the first one that I feel motivated to reply to.

I've read on the internet about ugly pedophilia cases and it's weird because part of me wants to dismiss it as rubbish but after hearing about a lot of different influential people get into trouble it's hard NOT to believe that there are some people with connections who've gotten away with this evil for decades:

- Jimmy Savile (recent)
- Dennis Hastert (just a few days old)
- The Franklin Scandal (some 20-30 years ago)
- The affair revolving around Marc Dutroux (Belgium, some 20 years old)
- The Casa Pia case (Portugal, lasting for decades until it came to light a few years ago)

... and many many more...

Again, on the one hand I feel like not believing it. Not least because I can't see any way for these folks (perverts) to get to know one another... how can they without risking that the other person might turn out to be normal and going to the police etc.???

Do any of you really believe that conspiracies can be made between pedophiles? From their point of view it seems very risky instead of just brainwashing some poor child on their own and raping her/him?

Hope for some responses for this issue is very troubling but also important to shed some light on!!

God bless you!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join