It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Child Sex Abuse at the hands of the elite

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 05:57 PM
link   
This isn't the first of my threads to have questionable characters interject in such a manner, and I'm sure it won't be the last. You should see the comments section of some of my videos.

This site is full of questionable characters, it attracts them like something nasty attracts flies.

As someone has implied above, there is a lot of money being spent on keeping the truth suppressed, and where this is not possible, distorted.
edit on 26/10/2010 by TechUnique because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs
a reply to: aorAki

Only a fool minus compassion and understanding would
speak such things.

Well it is pretty obvious that god has abandoned us, if these despicable acts are occurring....or that there is no god and it is all part of the power-control structure of 'the elite' to keep us in some idea of thrall.

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 06:05 PM
link   
double post.

edit on 24-5-2015 by aorAki because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: CIAGypsy
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

I never denied "wrong doing within the establishment." In fact, I'm the one who pointed out Rotherham and Savile. What I am DENYING is that it is fair, right, or just to malign an entire group of people without proof. What I am denying is that everyone who has alleged 'power' in this world is a child molester or protects child molesters.

And, ironically, I'd fight the same argument if you tried to say everyone who was on welfare was a child molester. Or everyone who lives in China. Or any other general stereotype.

Here you go... this list only includes USA republicans, but there are other lists that aren't so partisan out there.
www.democraticunderground.com...
You must be aware of the Franklin affair where Lawrence King was charged with running a child prostitution ring out of Boystown which did midnight tours of the white house for the 'elite'. www.abovetopsecret.com...
Come on... if you are really a CIAgypsy, you must know what a honey trap is. In the old days, being gay was taboo, so there were lots of secret gay politicians. Nowadays, being found out to be gay isn't the end of someone's political career. I know... it all sounds so incredulous to you.

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: TechUnique

I say what I want. And my worldly self says #### those
that don't like it. I say it for them. But I refuse to make
an issue of it in the wrong context. So no worries.

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 06:10 PM
link   
I do not feel Tech is trying to generalize or broad brush an entire class of people, like has been implied. My personal opinion is that, while there are no doubt decent people in the elite class, it still takes a special breed so to speak. The difference between abusers in upper classes and lower classes is really simple. The elite have the money and connections to protect each other. And why wouldn't they protect each other? If one or two falls and want to get even it could start a domino effect. Of course, some are still exposed. Again, not broad brushing all elites as pedos and such. TBH I'm not sure at what point you join the elite class. I'm certain it's no easy task though.

edit on 5-24-2015 by WakeUpBeer because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: WakeUpBeer
I do not feel Tech is trying to generalize or broad brush an entire class of people, like has been implied. My personal opinion is that, while there are no doubt decent people in the elite class, it still takes a special breed so to speak. The difference between abusers in upper classes and lower classes is really simple. The elite have the money and connections to protect each other. And why wouldn't they protect each other? If one or two falls it could start a domino effect. Again, not broad brushing all elites as pedos and such. TBH I'm not sure at what point you join the elite class. I'm certain it's no easy task though.

You don't really join, rather, born into it.

.....as you said "special breed".

edit on 24-5-2015 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

Exactly. It's the closed knit inner circles like that, that scare me.

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 06:20 PM
link   

I think it is more of an alpha male phenomenon that goes all the way back to when we were apes, basically. Being dominated by an elite group. And yes, all cultures since time immemorial seem to represent some form of so-called pedophilia, including Arab countries where they have "bacha bazi", where a young teenage boy dances in woman's clothing and the winning bidder takes him home for the night etc. Also, I am sure we are all aware of the Catholic Church and the problems with their priests and altar boys.

I don't think it is necessarily just a problem of elites and/or domination either. It is more just societal outlooks and moral foundations. We were starting to make tremendous headway back in the 1950s and 1960s with the Sexual Revolution, with the sexual studies of Freud, Kinsey and Reich and others - perhaps something more reflective of the energies of those times. But some sort of conservative backlash started happening more and more after the 1980s. Granted, we need to draw the line between actual physical abuse and violence, but a lot of the so-called child abuse that is being reported in the news nowadays borders on just random men who have naturist (nudist) DVDs of boys or girls. That is also now considered illegal and clumped into "sex offender" status.

So I would maintain what is happening now is basically an hysteria and knee-jerk reaction that does seem to link into the "sodomy" (Sodom and Gomarrah from the Bible) laws that most of our civilization has attached to it. In other words, religious repression and misunderstandings. It is the last great taboo, and it's all over the media all the time (The Duggars scandal is a recent American example). As for the elites, I would maintain that they can basically say a giant "# you" to those religious restraints and basically do whatever they want to, which can be somewhat problematic from the point of view of maybe sometimes "going too far" as rebellion or excess. But from a psychological point of view I can sort of understand. Plus a lot of the British stuff that was shared in the OP probably traces back to MI6 type operations anyways, so there's usually more to those stories...

But in defense of people misidentified as child molesters and the like, many famous authors such as Oscar Wilde and William Burroughs were basically homosexual men but with a preference for teenage boys, and this is not even classified in modern courts as "pedophilia" - it is in a completely distinct category unto itself called "hebephilia". This basically means the love of pubescent ages and up (like 10, 11, 12+). Even esteemed forensic psychologists, past and present, have said this does not necessarily pose a problem of being considered abuse to those involved if it is mutual and non-violent. Dr. Jesse Bering, a homosexual psychologist and sexologist, talks at length about these subjects in his most recent book 'Perv: The Sexual Deviant in All of Us', where he actually defends hebephiles and basically considers them part of the homosexual community itself. If our society can deal with that part, a lot of this mess will just wash away, since the vast majority of these scandals fall into the hebephile category in the first place.

This is how Dr. Bering opens his book (a quote from Dr. Alfred Kinsey):

Rarely has man been more cruel against man than in the condemnation and punishment of those accused of the so-called sexual perversions. The penalties have included imprisonment, torture, the loss of life or limb, banishment, blackmail, social ostracism, the loss of social prestige, renunciation by friends and families, the loss of position in school or in business, severe penalties meted out for convictions of men serving in the armed forces, public condemnation by emotionally insecure and vindictive judges on the bench, and the torture endured by those who live in perpetual fear that their non-conformant sexual behavior will be exposed to public view. These are the penalties which have been imposed on and against persons who have done no damage to the property or physical bodies of others, but who have failed to adhere to the mandated custom. Such cruelties have not often been matched, except in religious and racial persecutions.
—Alfred Kinsey (1948

edit on 2015-05-24T18:21:51-05:002015Sun, 24 May 2015 18:21:51 -050051pm21Sun, 24 May 2015 18:21:51 -050000 by corsair00 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 06:22 PM
link   

I say what I want. And my worldly self says #### those
that don't like it. I say it for them. But I refuse to make
an issue of it in the wrong context. So no worries.

I've got no problem with you or anything you've said in my threads bro. Got nothing but love for you just in case we've got our wires crossed somehow. We're probably cool lol but with all these indirects flying about now it's hard to tell. That's why I hate it when people come in and try to confuse matters.

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: WakeUpBeer
a reply to: Rosinitiate

Exactly. It's the closed knit inner circles like that, that scare me.

Agreed! Those are the people I'm mostly talking about.

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 07:18 PM
link   

It genuinely wasn't meant as a threat or similar, but I probably said too much anyway. Upon re-reading it I can see how you came to that conclusion though but all I was doing was relaying my personal experiences regarding this. Calling me a troll though? WTF? Grow up!

I don't seem to be able to pm you or I would risk saying more, though you could be one of them! You want to deal with a real conspiracy then you must accept these 'people' WILL be watching you and if they want will come for you. You act blasé about this, trust me you don't want to enounter a gripper! I almost didn't survive my meeting. I think we all know what is happening and who are involved. The likes of us aren't going to do anything about it though regardless of how much we would like to.

Wasn't Jill Dando killed by Milosivec as revenge? It is the most plausible theory and would make sense for it to be hushed up. There is no proof that Jill Dando was killed because she was investigating the pedo ring in the BBC

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Teen Nick used to slime kids, representing something far different than what you'd think about. One producer especially got a sixteen year old pregnant. Her child looks exactly like him but of course, no one knows how or who the child came from. At work so I can't post links. This rabbit whole isn't for the weak, for sure. My wife and I researched this topic pretty heavily, especially during the Creepy Day Care Saga, during that time intruders remotely accessed my pc, I have pictures to prove it. If you begin uncovering names and speaking about this topic will get dangerous. It's fairly scary.

Yuck.
edit on 25-5-2015 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 02:42 AM
link   
While probably equally prevalent in all social strata, acts of pedophilia, hebephilia and other perverse crimes that sexualize persons without fully formed frontal lobes (which enable mature adults to properly predict consequences and exercise sound judgement) aren't prosecuted as extensively when so-called "elites" are involved. Punishment is routinely meted out to ordinary deviants... but the rich can do as they wish, apparently. And it's not like it's the archetypal "drunk uncle" at the highest levels. It seems that these people use their power and influence to organize clandestine rings to accommodate for their awkwardly lascivious fetishes. If that isn't wrong...Canada's Indian Residential Schools... courtesy of the Crown

I don't wanna derail this like the other sordid characters that caught my eye earlier, but can we all agree that Rabbis shouldn't suck babies' bloody penises?
edit on 25-5-2015 by CynicalSinningSaint because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-5-2015 by CynicalSinningSaint because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 10:59 AM
link   

I've got no problem with you or anything you've said in my threads bro. Got nothing but love for you just in case we've got our wires crossed somehow. We're probably cool lol but with all these indirects flying about now it's hard to tell. That's why I hate it when people come in and try to confuse matters.

Same here my brother. No wires no worries.

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Well it is pretty obvious that god has abandoned us,

This is exactly what I meant by your own lack of understanding.
Tho I'm sure you will not give up this crutch even if I showed you
your fallacy. I'm not even sure we would be off topic. Discussing
consequence of these actions. But we should respect the OP.
edit on Ram52515v102015u48 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: corsair00

I think it is more of an alpha male phenomenon that goes all the way back to when we were apes, basically.

I must say, I find this hilarious to point out that even
the apes have better sense.

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 05:25 AM
link   
a reply to: CIAGypsy

After few pages it seems to me you are defending Elite Pedo lifestyle.

Like that German pope was saying oh it isn't that bad !
edit on 26-5-2015 by BentBone because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Well it is pretty obvious that god has abandoned us,

This is exactly what I meant by your own lack of understanding.

You have no idea. I am the survivor of sexual abuse while a pre-teen, by my music teacher.
My father was a Presbyterian Minister and his godliness (without question) did not save me, and nor did god

originally posted by: randyvs But we should respect the OP.

As far as I can see, you were the first to overtly bring up religion, so don't you go saying this, especially given you and the OPs sausage fest since.

You have no idea and your warped view due to your biblical approach is what should be suspect, not my calling you on it.

edit on 26-5-2015 by aorAki because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-5-2015 by aorAki because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Another heart breaking account of the Elite's treatment of children.

news.sky.com...

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join