It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Child Sex Abuse at the hands of the elite

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I believe that humans leader class are on top of the child traffic and many sacrificial rings and such. Its not just getting to rape and destroy children but to them its their ancient way of keeping/corrupting the power of human race. We common folks might never understand it and same time same thing can be said about the truth about us humans.
I also believe that there is justice, true justice, when we die and get resurrected to live forever, these corrupted souls have no chance of it, they denied them self of it.

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: CIAGypsy
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

I don't consider Cyril Smith among the 'elite.' Sorry....

And again, sexual abuse happens across all levels of society and the problem should be dealt with that way. Not by singling out only one section of it and demonizing them as somehow more insidious than the rest.

So you keep saying, yet you are denying any wrong doing within the establishment?

Whether you consider Cyril Smith part of the establishment or not, he was protected by them, whether you like it or not.

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 02:28 PM
link   
It may be true that for every elite pedophile there are 10 in the mid to lower echelons. However, I would wager that their power and wealth and trusted position in society enables them to victimize much more than 10x the children.

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: TechUnique

God will deal with this murder of children.

The Bible refers to these disgusting human beings.
They are the wicked.
edit on Rpm52415v49201500000009 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs

They are the wicked.

He sure will, but in the meantime God can do a lot of good work through people who are willing to stand up to these cowards.

"Whatever you have said in the dark will be heard in the light, and what you have whispered in the inner rooms will be proclaimed upon the housetops." Luke 12:3
edit on 26/10/2010 by TechUnique because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I don't know if your British or not, but if you are be careful when posting those videos buddy. I 'googled' a few things when bored in hospital one day, on my way home I was intercepted by someone who I believe was a 'gripper', this was a close call. Following day I was visited by 2 people dressed as police in Ill fitting uniforms who warned me about what I was looking into. I know some things now as I am guessing I was barking up the right tree with my research, do I have balls to say more? Do I ****!

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: TechUnique

originally posted by: CIAGypsy

Jeffrey Epstein would think differently....

As would Roman Polanski, Jerry Sandusky, and others...

People do get thrown under the bus, so to speak. There will always be sacrifices made and scapegoats. Something that is notable is that often the crimes of powerful people don't go public until they are deceased.

You'd be blind not to notice that something fishy was going on.

Oh how convenient... You have no proof, only suggestion and innuendo. When someone points out examples of cases where powerful people are held accountable, then they were just "sacrifices and scapegoats."

You have proven yourself to be just like other conspiracy nuts with your circular logic. You believe blindly with no evidence because it is allows you to engage in class envy and demonize those who are different than you.

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 03:07 PM
link   

I proclaim it even now as loud as I can so help me God.
He has revealed these things to me. I glorify him only!

Any atheists that do not agree with the purpose of hell fire now?

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

I never denied "wrong doing within the establishment." In fact, I'm the one who pointed out Rotherham and Savile. What I am DENYING is that it is fair, right, or just to malign an entire group of people without proof. What I am denying is that everyone who has alleged 'power' in this world is a child molester or protects child molesters.

And, ironically, I'd fight the same argument if you tried to say everyone who was on welfare was a child molester. Or everyone who lives in China. Or any other general stereotype.

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: CIAGypsy

What a load of tosh. I do wonder where you pull it from, and more importantly, why do you spout it?
edit on 26/10/2010 by TechUnique because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: biggilo
I don't know if your British or not, but if you are be careful when posting those videos buddy. I 'googled' a few things when bored in hospital one day, on my way home I was intercepted by someone who I believe was a 'gripper', this was a close call. Following day I was visited by 2 people dressed as police in Ill fitting uniforms who warned me about what I was looking into. I know some things now as I am guessing I was barking up the right tree with my research, do I have balls to say more? Do I ****!

I am British indeed.

Be careful how exactly? If they come for me then they come for me. It's a risk you've gotta take when dealing with and broadcasting sensitive information. I understand the risks involved, especially when you have people like Jill Dando who end up shot dead after investigating and trying to blow the whistle on a paedophile ring inside the BBC.

Based on the information you've given I can't really take your story too seriously. It looks more like a vague threat or a troll than anything else as it has no substance.

If you are being truthful about what you are saying and you have truly bona fide intentions for telling me then you should tell us more.

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 03:36 PM
link   

They are the wicked.

Don't make me laugh.

God murders children.
He has always murdered.

That is, of course, if you believe in God.

Since religion has been brought into it, it appears that the religious are more indulgent in paedophilia and more accepting of it.

See, I can make up cool stories too, bro.

God is powerless, or chooses not to act and therefor cruel.

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: aorAki

They are the wicked.

Don't make me laugh.

God murders children.
He has always murdered.

Since religion has been brought into it, it appears that the religious are more indulgent in paedophilia and more accepting of it.

Lets not derail this thread and turn it into a heated debate about religion please. I hate how these threads always result in inflammatory people coming in and sowing seeds of misdirection.

It gets so tedious after a while..

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 03:56 PM
link   

I was just replying to those who brought religion into it. If you're looking to point the finger, point it at them ( and yourself, for fueling it before I entered).

OT: I agree with paraphi, it is more likely that there is more reporting of paedophilia these days, but that does not equal a higher tolerance.
The 'elite' (whoever they may be) are the high profile, but that doesn't mean that they indulge any more than 'the rest'.

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 04:05 PM
link   

I have a different take on this. Children have been exploited through out time (in all ways) and that the occurance of these horrors are actually less prevalent then in the past. They are more spoken about (a good thing) and brought to our conscious attention (also a good thing).

I have a very good friend who is involved directly in this subject, first as a victim and now helping others. She was a victim of sexual abuse as a small child by her family and in a main stream religious context. She has little to no memory of her childhood, which on the surface appeared nearly ideal. Her family has never even acknowleged the abuse - only an aunt has so their is corroboration - due to a conbination of shame and denial. She has made a study of this type of abuse.

This behavoir has been practised by all levels of 'dominator' society. The more powerful will always take advantage sexually and otherwise the more vulnerable. Even in poor homes, the dominant partner may abuse those in there care while loudly proclaiming their care and defense of those being harmed.

The 'elites' have more access but we all have the potential to be either abuser or abused.

edit on 24-5-2015 by FyreByrd because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-5-2015 by FyreByrd because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 04:19 PM
link   

They are the wicked.

Then why the hell doesn't he get off his butt and protect these innocent children? The wicked need removed now.

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: igloo

Judge him as you will without full knowledge.
I will have no part in it.
edit on Rpm52415v15201500000020 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: aorAki

Only a fool minus compassion and understanding would
speak such things.

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 05:25 PM
link   

You've introduced a great thread.

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: TechUnique

originally posted by: aorAki

They are the wicked.

Don't make me laugh.

God murders children.
He has always murdered.

Lets not derail this thread and turn it into a heated debate about religion please. I hate how these threads always result in inflammatory people coming in and sowing seeds of misdirection.

It gets so tedious after a while..

You need a Truthers Handbook similar in fashion to the Disinfo Handbook. Think about how much money can be dumped in hiring droves and droves of disinfo writers. Reminds me of outsourcing callcenter positions to India ...and now visions of food poison, ugh.

But really, those who genuinely care about research and find information to share, only to be curb stomped by a paid concerted attack is difficult to overcome. There are people trained to discredit you period and all you have is your mind, your thoughts and an idea. Use them well.

Ever notice how slim Google is with results pertaining to the "ehm" UK child pedo scandal? I Google many topics and see often ATS in the top but not this story....oh no.. Don't figure.
edit on 24-5-2015 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join