It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Child Sex Abuse at the hands of the elite

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

originally posted by: CIAGypsy

First of all, this is NOT something that is unique to our time and society. Pedophilia has ALWAYS existed throughout history. Now it is just sensationalized....

Second, pedophilia happens across all age and social boundaries. Not just the "upper echelons"

Please get your facts straight and then we can focus on the problem.

Yeah but the accusations goes beyond pedophilia, as I understand it, the elite like to use them in occult practices up to and including the eating of children. There's certainly more to it than "oh they're just another pervert". They have clubs and private islands where they shuttle them in, I mean we're talking Apple and oranges in scale difference.

As you understand it...so that makes these disgusting rumors true? By your name, you are a Rosicrucian? Do you eat children and sexually abuse them? Do you personally know any alleged 'elite'? Who do you consider 'elite' anyway? Do you have any concept of having your name tarnished by such stupid rumors simply because you come from wealth? It's easier to get others hate people if you demonize them.

Yes as I understand it through research including ATS and yes those accusations are real made by two children boy and girl on video. No, of course it doesn't make it true but it certainly garners enough attention to where those claims can or should be properly investigated and if merit prosecuted.

By your name, you are a CIA gypsy?

No I don't eat children I raise them.

So do you deny being a Rosicrucian? You are into the occult... You state you don't eat children; does that mean you abuse them?

What two children? What were the circumstances? How many alleged people were tied to it? Is it part of the Jimmy Savile scandal or something else? I'm not saying human trafficking of children doesn't exist or that there isn't the occasional wealthy individual who is part of it. But to malign the characters of hundreds of other people of a given class by default or rumor is simply wrong.

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 12:21 PM
link   

First of all, this is NOT something that is unique to our time and society. Pedophilia has ALWAYS existed throughout history. Now it is just sensationalized....

Second, pedophilia happens across all age and social boundaries. Not just the "upper echelons"

Yeah but the accusations goes beyond pedophilia, as I understand it, the elite like to use them in occult practices up to and including the eating of children. There's certainly more to it than "oh they're just another pervert". They have clubs and private islands where they shuttle them in, I mean we're talking Apple and oranges in scale difference.

As you understand it...so that makes these disgusting rumors true? By your name, you are a Rosicrucian? Do you eat children and sexually abuse them? Do you personally know any alleged 'elite'? Who do you consider 'elite' anyway? Do you have any concept of having your name tarnished by such stupid rumors simply because you come from wealth? It's easier to get others hate people if you demonize them.

Yes as I understand it through research including ATS and yes those accusations are real made by two children boy and girl on video. No, of course it doesn't make it true but it certainly garners enough attention to where those claims can or should be properly investigated and if merit prosecuted.

So do you deny being a Rosicrucian? You are into the occult... You state you don't eat children; does that mean you abuse them?

What two children? What were the circumstances? How many alleged people were tied to it? Is it part of the Jimmy Savile scandal or something else? I'm not saying human trafficking of children doesn't exist or that there isn't the occasional wealthy individual who is part of it. But to malign the characters of hundreds of other people of a given class by default or rumor is simply wrong.

Well it seems you are more concerned about the reputations of a few hundred people than the safety of countless children. So I'll just leave you to it.

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Cyril Smith M.P for Rochdale for many years. Was arrested at an address in London whilst abusing a minor in the 1980's. Within 2 hours he was being released and all the officers involved had their note books taken away and told that they would be prosecuted under the 'official secrets act', if they went to the papers.

Dolphin Square, Kincora House and the Elm Grove Guest House, were frequented by many from the establishment, where the abuse and murder of children occurred. The police are looking into this, but they knew what was going on there all those years ago. But it was used by the secret service, in order for future blackmail.

These people are in a position of power, many were law makers and whilst I appreciate it goes on across society, these people, many who were entrusted to protect, did the exact opposite.

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: TechUnique
a reply to: CIAGypsy

When there is corruption rife at the top levels of police, law, government and even royalty, how can you expect the problem to get solved without there being some major changes regarding who is in control and who isn't?

This would entail exposing these scumbags who are concentrated in the top echelons of power. The ones you seem to be wanting to protect or divert attention away from.

Nothing to see here move along..

I disagree... Look at the recent Rotherham incident. This abuse went on for years and yet, it took ONE dedicated official who stepped up and brought it to light. That has created a domino effect across England where there are concerns of organized child exploitation. Oh, and guess what....the Rotherham incident involved the exploitation of 1400 children between 1997-2013; yet no allegations were made against royalty or alleged 'elite' there.

Again, I reiterate - THIS IS A HUMAN PROBLEM AND NOT A CLASS PROBLEM.

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Well it seems you are more concerned about the reputations of a few hundred people than the safety of countless children. So I'll just leave you to it.

Nice attempt at misdirection there....

If there is ANY individual who is so accused and proof exists, they should be prosecuted - no matter what their social stature. But until that happens, any malignment is simply slander driven by the need to demonize a group of people you don't know anything about.

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

I don't consider Cyril Smith among the 'elite.' Sorry....

And again, sexual abuse happens across all levels of society and the problem should be dealt with that way. Not by singling out only one section of it and demonizing them as somehow more insidious than the rest.

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 12:40 PM
link   

If there is ANY individual who is so accused and proof exists, they should be prosecuted - no matter what their social stature. But until that happens, any malignment is simply slander driven by the need to demonize a group of people you don't know anything about.

You are just marginalizing a real issue. As the saying goes power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Generally speaking it's psychopaths that find their way to power. You need to be able to not feel shame when you step on people or in some cases shoot them in the face and than blame it on the victim. Governments or at least many in powerful positions get there through ways they'd rather not speak of, it's the nature of the beast. You want to excuse the lot of them because a few might be honorable than go ahead.

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Make a thread about the lower echelons then and stop deflecting this one.
People will be happy to comment on it.

Pisses me off that every time someone makes a thread about Elitist abuse of children others come along to derail the subject to something else!

And that's all you've done so far, sadly.

This is not an attack, but a request that may lose the politeness intended due to the matrix of textual conversation.

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 12:52 PM
link   
You seem to be quite vested in protecting your comrades, and shutting this thread down as fast as possible. You came in waving that Uzi around, and you haven't let up.

I disagree with you! Those who are in seats of public service in this country should be singled out, and held to a much higher standard than anyone else. One case is too many at that level of society. Let alone tens, hundreds, or thousands, possibly. You may want to sweep this under the carpet as quickly as possible, but it isn't going to go away so easily.

It may be exponentially harder to indict and prosecute your government and elitist buddies than it is the average person, but sooner or later their deeds will catch up to them. You might want to distance yourself, before that happens.

edit on 5/24/2015 by Klassified because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 12:52 PM
link   

You are just marginalizing a real issue. As the saying goes power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Generally speaking it's psychopaths that find their way to power. You need to be able to not feel shame when you step on people or in some cases shoot them in the face and than blame it on the victim. Governments or at least many in powerful positions get there through ways they'd rather not speak of, it's the nature of the beast. You want to excuse the lot of them because a few might be honorable than go ahead.

Said by someone who has clearly never lived, worked, or operated at that level. There are over 1800 BILLIONAIRES in this world. Over half of them came from solid middle class families or lower and are SELF-MADE. I'm pretty sure if you psychologically tested them you'd find dedicated driven people, but I doubt the majority of them would be considered psychopaths. I'd also be willing to guess that the number of them who may have engaged in sexual abuse would be consistent with the percentage you'd find across any cross section of society.

I am not the one marginalizing the issue. I think the issue SHOULD be discussed, but across all levels of society.
edit on 24-5-2015 by CIAGypsy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Said by someone who has clearly never lived, worked, or operated at that level. There are over 1800 BILLIONAIRES in this world. Over half of them came from solid middle class families or lower and are SELF-MADE. I'm pretty sure if you psychologically tested them you'd find dedicated driven people, but I doubt the majority of them would be considered psychopaths. I'd also be willing to guess that the number of them who may have engaged in sexual abuse would be consistent with the percentage you'd find across any cross section of society.

I am not the one marginalizing the issue. I think the issue SHOULD be discussed, but across all levels of society.

Listen, no offensive but we'll have to agree to disagree here in all aspects. If you think being a billionaire is the only way to wield power than I don't know what else to say. Anyone can make billion honorably, but when it comes to power, real power it's more who you know than the karats of your toilet.
edit on 24-5-2015 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Does anybody remember the thread from a while back that Robert Downey Jr was anonymously claiming on some forum that Hayden paniterri and Amanda Bines parents literally pimped them out to affluent Hollywood elites???

Obviously can't claim that that is true but...I wonder what kind of clientele young girls of that caliber attract. Then remember Amanda did kind of zap out there for while. Big problems attributed to drugs I believe.

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I'm not 'invested' in protecting anyone. I've explicitly said that if ANYONE (alleged 'elite' or not) commits abuse, they should be prosecuted. What I AM doing is fighting against false rumor and innuendo that distracts from the REAL problem of sexual abuse.

You want reality? Here is reality -

Perpetrators of Sexual Abuse

1. An estimated 60% of perpetrators of sexual abuse are known to the child but are not family members, e.g., family friends, babysitters, child care providers, neighbors.
  2. About 30% of perpetrators of child sexual abuse are family members.
  3. Only about 10% of perpetrators of child sexual abuse are strangers to the child.
  4. Not all perpetrators are adults—an estimated 23% of reported cases of child sexual abuse are perpetrated by individuals under the age of 18.

Source

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 01:14 PM
link   

There is already a concerted and serious effort to go after the peadophiles you are talking about. The ones in the lower echelons of society so to speak. The police and, lets say the establishment in general, are more than happy to go after 'common folk' peadophiles.

As for the ones with power and influence, they often have people in said establishment and institutions covering their backs and allowing them to not only get away with past peadophilia, but to carry it on.

You can dance around the issue all you like but it doesn't change the reality of the situation.
edit on 26/10/2010 by TechUnique because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: TechUnique

Jeffrey Epstein would think differently....

As would Roman Polanski, Jerry Sandusky, and others...

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 01:33 PM
link   

I said to you a while back brother I admire your tenacity & bravery on this journey to expose the sadistic.

S&F.

Can't wait to watch the videos when I get a chance!

God bless you!

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Jimmy Saville - Knight, protected until death!

Leon Brittan - Baron, protected until death!

Prince Andrew - Royalty, protected & victim painted as the wrong doer.

Edward Heath - Knight, Former PM, protected beyond death!

Peter Hayman - Knight, protected beyond death.

Margaret Thatcher - Protected known paedophiles and her Government tax funded PIE!

BBC - Tax Funded Service protected a generation of paedophiles and kept them in positions that could lead to abuse!

So, that's just a little itty bitty list of known harbingers of paedosadism from the Elite!!!

Who haven't we be warned/told about!?!?!
When will we be warned/told about them!?!?!

Will we be warned/told before they DIE?!?!?

Not unless we keep this ALIVE people!!!!!

I agree with Tech...
Flag this thread!!!

Share it on your chosen outlets!!!

Turn your pitchfork into a keyboard and spread the word that we will not let his DIE like so many abusers do before justice is done!!!

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Jeffrey Epstein would think differently....

As would Roman Polanski, Jerry Sandusky, and others...

People do get thrown under the bus, so to speak. There will always be sacrifices made and scapegoats. Something that is notable is that often the crimes of powerful people don't go public until they are deceased.

You'd be blind not to notice that something fishy was going on.

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

I agree with you wholeheartedly bro, I doubt anyone could have put it better. And as always thanks for your support on these difficult and often heated topics.

God bless

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified
Child porn “epidemic” among Pentagon officials and US government employees

Me thinks some of us protest too much.

ETA:It would seem the above url refuses to stay linked!??? A google search for the title will get you there, but I'll post this one for good measure.
Pentagon lagged on pursuing porn cases

I'm reposting this for those who tried clicking it, and didn't get anything. It's worth a read, and there are links to other articles.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join