It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Citizens of Ceres. A short story.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Ceres once was a tiny moon with water and life, like a tiny earth. Over millions of years plants and animals evolved and finally a intelligent humanoid species. The Planet was not called Ceres by its inhabited, instead its people called it Philos.
Due to the size of the Philos everything evolved at a much smaller scale, the humanoids were only about 2 inches tall, their brain about the size of a peanut but very intelligent for their size.

The Philotitan's have known about earth since they invented telescopes, When we started broadcasting they started listening. They watched our television they listened to our music, they studied us. But they were afraid of us so they made a unanimous decision never to communicate. They were very peaceful and flourished for thousands of years, they were also hedonists so they were always partying and having a good time, also there was no war or crime of famine.

But apocalyptic times were ahead of them in the form of a asteroid the size of a VW bug! Luckily Philotititan scientists and astrologers spotted it far enough away for about 4 years time to prepare. With no crazy religious views or corrupt politics they were able to come together and prepare for the inevitable and prepare they did! They moved underground and built huge civilization inside the planet with a artificial sun and a Terra-formed interior.

They knew the would get knocked off the planet they were orbiting(Saturn) and they would have to stay underground to survive. They then built a huge memorial city under a huge glass like pyramids, right where the asteroid hit to commemorate their will and perseverance to come together and survive.

They since have built other city's around Philos under dome like structures but cannot return to the surface due to radiation and loss of atmosphere. They are a little worried out about the giant low-tech (in their opinion) satellite orbiting their world. They know its from Earth, they knew this day would come and they are going to start contact protocol soon.

THE END.

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 12:54 AM
link   
a reply to: bananashooter

Be careful where you point that banana shooter, you might injure a Ceresian or put your eye out! I was told that ceres was actually a huge Diamond that was encrusted with a hard outer shell and the reason we see those lights are because that is where the diamonds breath.

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Cool Story! I like this!! Syx...

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 09:55 PM
link   

War is coming brace yourself

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 09:57 PM
link   

You should had put in a Cube somewhere

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

Thanks, I will try writing some different stuff when I am bored

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 02:53 PM
link   

I'd like to read more from You actually. Will be looking for something down the road a ways from Ya! Later for Now, Syx...

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 07:14 PM
link   
so two inch humasnoids in that environment would make sense relatively speaking
the atmosphere and gravity or lack of it making a substantial difference

top topics

join