It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

introducciones

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2015 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Hello. My real name is Nikki. I'm the person in the picture. I've had a fascination about conspiracy theories since I was a kid and started watching alien shows. My avatar is a picture of me. Part of the reason why i'm doing this is because my entire social network has been shut down. I've been living with a 62 year old man and he is very controlling. He has shut down numerous dating sites and social networking sites on my computer. He installed a savvy parental control program on my computer. I've been with him 8 years and I am lonely. All he wants to do is watch movies on his giant projector screen and he has been very emotionally distant. I haven't had any affection with another human being in more than 6 months. Eric knows what i'm doing 24/7 and shuts everyone out of my life. I had a job coach, and we were working on finding me a min wage job, but I think she gave up. She was a miserable old lady anyway. There's not a lot of opportunities in my city. I need someone. I have a hard time connecting with people in real life and I haven't been in touch with my family or friends in over 8 years.

For conspiracy theory's sake
medicalkidnap.com...
medical kidnap is a part of the broken foster care system and harkens to the corruption in Child Protective Services and the abuse of children on a national scale. You will see stories where the state abducts kids for medical testing or for the sake of placing them in foster homes where they end up being abused. you have politicians blackmailing other politicians so that they can proceed with their perverted agenda.
www.youtube.com...
this place looks amazing to me. its a forest that is haunted by different spirits and creatures and has been fought in ancient spiritual battles. I want to camp out there before the summer is over. it's a forest in new York state which is revered for its spiritual energy.
so that's me.

posted on May, 23 2015 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Mousygretchen

Weird! I just love the possibilities life offers all of us. So why are you with this 62 year old guy? Is it something you like, like a slightly 50 shades thing, or just a product of life circumstances? What are you looking for at this point in your life story? You sound super awesome. Post more.

posted on May, 23 2015 @ 08:58 PM
link   
no I moved in with him to get away from witnessing barbaric domestic violence every night between my mom and her boyfriend

posted on May, 23 2015 @ 09:00 PM
link   
at this point in my life I want to join the musical theater. just to perform in plays

posted on May, 23 2015 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Okay, I get you better: Its just a tough situation, but not one you sought out, hoping to be "caught" for posting on ATS. (I asked because you never know, there's all kinds of people out there.)

Well, I can tell you that the world is 100% as twisted and weird as you perceive it to be. In that sense, you are clearly blessed with an insight that many lack. What is you seek from those plays though, if you don't mind me asking? I mean is it just something in you, the need to artistically express and perform?
edit on 23-5-2015 by tridentblue because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2015 @ 09:14 PM
link   

I send to you
I hope things do get better for you...the older man that you live with...does he think he is your surrogate Father?

posted on May, 23 2015 @ 09:19 PM
link   
he only thinks of me like that in a pretend sense. and I watched glee and realized that I can sing and dance too.

posted on May, 23 2015 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Well, that's cool, but at the same time, can't we all sing and dance?

Life is good. I'm glad you're here. Communities like this are awesome because of all the different light from all the different people outside of "normal". I try to shine mine, I hope you will keep on shining yours too!
hugs and peace.

posted on May, 23 2015 @ 09:40 PM
link   

posted on May, 23 2015 @ 09:45 PM
link   

You're welcome, to weirdo club. I like this song.

edit on 23-5-2015 by tridentblue because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2015 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Oooh, another mouse. With all of us mice here now we can take over the place by chasing them out with all the mouse crap.

Welcome to the site mousygretchen.

posted on May, 23 2015 @ 10:37 PM
link   
its weird because they represent king trident here in Virginia beach

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 12:41 AM
link   

HUH, I do not even know what to say to you other than to tell you HUH. Okay, I am over my shock now will you please remove that picture from your avatar and would you please get some psychiatric help immediately. Oh and welcome I think?

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Is this man a legal guardian? I don't know how old you are. I don't understand how he can be allowed to control what you do or what sites you visit. Not good! Anyway, hello and welcome!

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Welcome To Our ATS Family!!!
Have a good time while on This Trip,
On The Wild Ride ATS MotherShip.

As Someone has already mentioned Before,
Welcome Aboard the Ship. Now Please Close the Door.

We don't want any Trolls coming up the stairs,
Pushing their Hatred and Lies, till you want to pull out Your Hair.

You will Learn so much Here that it will fill You with Pride,
Just Remember Most of all Hey!, "It's Just A Ride!" Syx...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 12:12 PM
link   
I realize I probably revealed too much information about myself and know that this is not the place for personal disclosures like that. and I have been to psychologists, therapists and psychiatrists and I am taking an anti psychotic medicine every night and an anti depressant in the morning. and eric is not my legal guardian. I met him on a chatroom when I was 18. im 26 now. I was desperate to leave my mom's house because of the chaos there. eric and I actually live a pretty normal life. we cook really good food almost every day and im kind of like his sous chef. he has retired from the international shipping business, and doesn't seem to have any ambition in life anymore. everyone in my life is pushing me to get a job in retail, and I feel like I am capable of much more than just working in retail. we have a roommate named Kailyn and she has it worse than me. im with eric 24/7 and if you met us in real life you might think that we are normal people. we're techinacally in a romantic relationship and I have cheated on him in the past and that is why he is so controlling and overtly protective. he calls himself Sherlock holmes. he can always tell when i'm lying. I cant get away with anything. eric is very careful about who he trusts to be in my life.

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I hope you find the kind of work you would enjoy doing. Have fun at the site. It's addicting and wonderful!

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 08:43 AM
link   
OK wow

hmmm hope to continue seeing u round

and u say more and more and more

cx

love ur name btw

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Hi! Welcome.
edit on 13-8-2015 by SeanThomaspoon because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 08:37 PM
link   
more and more full of hate, check.

anything else? doesn't look like it

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join