It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

99% of The Headlines in Here Have Already Been Seen By Most of Us....

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2015 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: soulpowertothendegree

Actually you did, but not in the OP.

."I am so sick and tired of the jerks that try to derail threads by harping on nonsensical anomalies written by the OP!!!!! I wish they would all go fly a kite off the end of the Earth....that would be a rant! "

I accept your apology.

posted on May, 23 2015 @ 04:14 PM
link   

My my. You seem to getting a bit worked up.

My point? The irony of your replies to comments, replies that seem to be touching on some of the things you put in your OP as disliking.

posted on May, 23 2015 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Haha behave, your OP had all the hallmarks of a rant whether you like it or not.
Winging about how others interact with you online.
I actually laughed out loud when the mods moved it. Rightly so in my opinion.

posted on May, 23 2015 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Ultralight

All you have done is validated my reason for writing the Op in the first place.

posted on May, 23 2015 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Come on, I've seen some inflammatory posts from your good self before now, can't be arsed searching through your post history to quote you but I recognise it from your avatar and user name.
I'm as bad as anyone else, I've had my warnings and temporary posting bans while negotiating my case with mods, but whinging that people can be pricks online (as per the OP) sometimes is worthy of placement in the rant forum.

Don't bleat, just beat them with your superior argument, rein in your own emotion and then point out that their silly emotionally based ravings are not conducive to reasoned debate.
Change frustration to amusement. I chuckle daily at those emotionally raving folk who I imagine rocking in a chair with crazed eyes when they are arguing lamely in threads I'm not even involved in.

edit on 23.5.2015 by grainofsand because: Last sentence and added smiley

posted on May, 23 2015 @ 05:39 PM
link   

but sadly even I fail to be perfect

Doubt anyone does not fail to be perfect
I just wish there were more trying sometimes the cruel responses make me cringe!

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 12:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ultralight

Words like "sick and tired", does give rise to interpreting your post as a rant. But I get your drift.

I did not say that I never said this...I said it was not in my original OP....if you insist on being a trolly pop though than I have to tell you, you are wrong to think I owe you any kind of apology for pointing out that you were wrong and you are still wrong....apology forthcoming from you, now?

And the context that I did say it was in reply to someone suggesting I was ranting when in fact I was not....but if I was going to rant then I would have said this...

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Char-Lee

Well at least they moved it to a more favorable venue now, it was never intended to be a rant in the first place and once it was put in that category it just seemed like the responses were not appropriate for what I was trying to put forth.

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand

Even I have been guilty of being baited and swallowing it whole...I have choked on a bit of venom in the process and every time I do...I find myself regretting it rather than feeling good about it after the fact.

I would prefer if you actually read what I said rather than make up your own version!

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Actually, nothing in my original post was remotely qualified to be a Rant. It was only after it was moved to the rant forum that it took on that characteristic and that had nothing to do with me, that was a MOD who decided to move it...and it has since been moved to the members forum because they were wrong to put it in the rant forum in the first place and you are wrong in your assessment as well, but guess what...I am sure you will tell me I have overreacted to your reply and will be sure to comment back, but do us both a favor and move along.

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Lol the ego and narcissism being put on blast here is simply amazing. The haughtiness, self aggrandizement, it's all very nearly impressive.

Nearly.

Oh, and despite being moved again, it still sounds like a rant. An angry, puffed up rant. Especially when one look at at the behavior and comments that have come stumbling along on the tail of the OP. It's almost as if there's some sort of inferiority complex at work here.

Anyway, I'm sure you will have something angry to respond with to let everybody know again how wrong I am/we are. Dp us both a favor and don't bother. Move along, even.

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: soulpowertothendegree

Actually, nothing in my original post was remotely qualified to be a Rant.
It's all a matter of opinion fella.
We disagree is all, no need either of us to shed any tears :'(

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 10:50 AM
link   

No tears here, you are just being obnoxious as I am sure you can not help it, carry on!

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Sure thing Sham....you are right, how dare me have the audacity to respond to your senseless replies....sorry!

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 10:56 AM
link   

I trust you are taking your meds? You did say it. We know you did. Don't bother to reply, I'm only going to delete it unopened.

Blessings

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 10:59 AM
link   

And the hilarity continues. You can tell others to move along, but it's a problem when somebody says it to you?

Comical lol

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 11:02 AM
link   

No tears here, you are just being obnoxious as I am sure you can not help it, carry on!
My gosh, aren't you the emotional one today, have a cup of tea, it can help.

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Really maybe you should redo as a Rant, nothing wrong with a Rant, it is just an impassioned speech on a subject that means a lot to you. Personally i like rants gets things off your chest and out there.

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 12:09 PM
link   

That just it...if I wanted it to be a rant I could have easily written it as one....I have started to write a Rant though and when I am finished you will be sure of the difference!

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 12:43 PM
link   

That just it...if I wanted it to be a rant I could have easily written it as one....I have started to write a Rant though and when I am finished you will be sure of the difference!

Looking forward to it! Maybe a rant about non rants be taken for rants moved and stuck in Rant Forum and moved when proved not to be a Rant and how many people will just not listen?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join