It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please, any safe way to contact dead? I lost my friend to cancer few days ago :(

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2015 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Hi guys,
does anyone here know about safe way to contact the dead or could contact my friend?
Thing is... that I lost one of my best friends few days ago. He died of cancer. I did not expect that because he has been battling it for couple of years and he beat it each time, even when it kept coming back. Now, during last half a year his health worsened, it was worst during last month however, one of his tumors popped and started bleeding, he was taken to hospital and remained there for one month, until he died

He had a very, very rough life, he lost leg to cancer, one lung, few ribs, etc. He was very young, 25.
His father left him few years ago, his mom got cancer, aunt was and still is very sick (diabetes,etc), and he had very, very few friends, so me, and few more people were visiting him at home, but apart from us, nobody. He was very lonely. He had lots of other problems which I do not want to talk about. He had on plate more than anyone else, and yet he was still positive, but started losing hope during last half a year, and especially during last month.
At least he had a very loving soul mate who was taking care of him during almost since they got together (they were together for like 7 years), and not only him, but his family as well as other people. However, he now suffers because of this more than anyone else.

If there is someone here who has any safe way to contact him, or perhaps who is an actual legit medium and could let me talk to him, or at least send him message, from both me and his soul mate, I would be very thankful. I miss him incredibly much. I talked to him 2 weeks before he died, and even though he said things are pretty bad with him, I tried to cheer him up, I truly believed he will recover, as he always did. I live far away from him and was sorting out things, because I was moving away from one apartment to another, but if I knew he will not recover, I would come and visit him personally right away, to say goodbye. I wrote him once more, when he was still alive, but he was under sedatives and sleeping, few hours after that, he died.

I feel like I did not say goodbye to him, and need a closure
. His soul mate would definitely want to send him some message.

Thank you very much.
edit on 23-5-2015 by Farnhold because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-5-2015 by Farnhold because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on May, 23 2015 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Farnhold

I'm not a medium but my advice is to let you friend go and be one with the Force or Universe. I am very sorry for your loss but you need to let things go at times. Contacting the dead is never a good idea.
edit on 23-5-2015 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2015 @ 11:37 AM
link   

I feel like I did not say goodbye to him, and need a closure . His soul mate would definitely want to send him some message.

You are. Be patient. It may still happen, maybe in a dream, maybe a visitation while you are awake. Rest assured he is in a better place and wouldn't want you to stress about it. Remember the good times, suffering the loss will pass, one day you will see him again.

Another way of looking at it is he no longer suffers, he would want you to be happy about that. Go through the grieving process, blame, guilt, anger and sadness come in waves, just roll with it, talk about it, go through it. You are completely normal and blessed to have loved and been loved by someone.

posted on May, 23 2015 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: starwarsisreal

I'm not a medium but my advice is to let you friend go and be one with the Force or Universe. I am very sorry for your loss but you need to let things go at times. Contacting the dead is never a good idea.

I know, things such as ouija board,etc. are things I do not want to mess with. I read and heard a lot about them.

But perhaps there is a medium who can contact dead and is legit. At least if he could send him message for us, I would be happy. I just want to make sure he receives the message.

posted on May, 23 2015 @ 11:42 AM
link   
What they said above.

There is a time for all things. For now, but only for now, it's time to let your friend go... Never an easy thing. I've done it far too often...

But one day, you'll cross that bridge, too. ...and your friend will be there waiting for you. Believe it.

My condolences, my friend.

posted on May, 23 2015 @ 11:48 AM
link   
There is no safe way at this time, not anymore.

Sorry.

Anyone telling you different is not to be trusted, they are preying on your loss for their own gain.

I know how you feel, i truly do, most of those i loved are gone, many well before their time.
Not much more to say.. except watch for the vultures, as they will circle now you've put your grief on show for them.
Be wary of that, hold true to your memories.. it's all you really can do, and let your friend cross over to a better place.

Good luck.

posted on May, 23 2015 @ 11:49 AM
link   
I suggest you look up: out of body experiences and lucide dreaming. Im getting some books about those subjects soon because i want to visit my dad in the astral planes. Lost him last year to cancer.

I hope you will meet your friend soon!

Ps stay away from ouija bords! Unless you want evil knocking on your door...
edit on 23-5-2015 by Annunak1 because: edit to edit

posted on May, 23 2015 @ 11:50 AM
link   

I just want to make sure he receives the message.

All that angst you feel (true love) is the message.

A form of true prayer, it is being received…

So go ahead and feel it. That radiates from you into the spirit world like fireworks seen at night.

posted on May, 23 2015 @ 12:04 PM
link   
no. there is no way
never has been

+1 more 
posted on May, 23 2015 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Just find a quiet place and talk to him. He's there, he can hear you. You don't need anyone else telling you that the message went through. You will feel the peace when you open your heart and say what you're needing to say. That peace is his presence telling you he is still with you.

posted on May, 23 2015 @ 12:22 PM
link   
I don't think anything is left anywhere to contact, but you might want to study lucid dreaming techniques. You may be one of the people who can learn to initiate LDs with ease, and may find your closure there, even if it is just a dream.

posted on May, 23 2015 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Mugly

If you added ...."from my experience " I'd agree. Why so negative about something so important to Farnhold ?? I lost my wife to cancer 5 years ago and understand his pain. I tried and still try to contact her . I've been successful in the dream state a few times....to my satisfaction....not yours. Missing someone who has passed is only natural as is the desire to make contact with them after they've passed.

posted on May, 23 2015 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kentuckymama
Just find a quiet place and talk to him. He's there, he can hear you. You don't need anyone else telling you that the message went through. You will feel the peace when you open your heart and say what you're needing to say. That peace is his presence telling you he is still with you.

That's more or less what I was going to say. Find a quiet spot. Light a candle. Keep pen and paper handy. Begin the conversation, as you would have if he was physically sitting opposite you, and see what happens...

posted on May, 23 2015 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Mugly

Says you.

My experience tells me otherwise.

posted on May, 23 2015 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I'm sorry for your loss.

I agree that trying to contact the dead is iffy, at best.

I have no doubt that in time you will have contact. Maybe only in dreaming, but there is comfort in that. My grandmother recently passed, and while it was sad, it wasn't terribly hard to deal with. My mother had a harder time of handling it, but recently had a dream, where my grandmother was in her 40's and an unknown voice said "She is nicer now". That is a comforting message to me, as my grandmother had always been ornery and a spitfire. If she is nicer, she must be happier.

posted on May, 23 2015 @ 02:01 PM
link   

The answer to your question lies in Allan Kardec's books.

source: www.allan-kardec.com...

edit on 23-5-2015 by seasoul because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2015 @ 02:11 PM
link   
The best way is typically in dreams, where it just happens, and they let you know that they are happy. Typically they do not speak, but appear silent and use gestures.

I tried before when my father passed. They say to go in a place like a bathroom, with a mirror, and have nothing but a lit candle by you and the lights out. Stare in your own eyes and keep thinking of them, and they appear. If you want to scare the living daylights out of yourself, do that. I don't recommend it, it feels...evil, somehow.

Best way is to think positive, loving thoughts of him as you go to sleep, and if you are lucky, they will contact you. If not, they have already gone on to another life.

posted on May, 23 2015 @ 02:14 PM
link   

The way I got to say goodbye to my Granddad was to ask him to visit me in a dream. It was a few days after he died and after the funeral and I couldn't make the funeral so one night I just sat there and before falling asleep I asked him if he was there, I didn't get a reply and I said 'Look I need to say goodbye, I feel horrible that I didn't get to and please come and see me' I waited and waited and then fell asleep but I dreamed of me being at his house, walking into his living room and sitting down, he was there offered me a mug of tea (that's how he would always say it never a cup of tea) and we chatted about things just like it was real and then in my dream I said I was off and he said, "Alright then I'll see ya when I do'.

I should explain, I used to visit him once every few months and he'd always offer me a mug of tea, a sandwich (he always said you cant just offer a drink because most people want food), we'd sit and talk for a few hours maybe watch a film that he liked and then I'd go home and he'd always say Alright, see ya when I do or some variation and when I woke up it took me about half a day to realise that it could have been him just visiting me to say goodbye or it could have been a dream, I like to think it was him visiting me.

So that's what I did. It worked, I hope. So my advice is just to try that, before you go to sleep tonight, just ask your friend to come into your dream and see if that works for you. I'm sorry for your loss and know it can be a heart breaking thing but with each day we all manage to push it into the back of our minds and live our lives until we get to meet them again. I hope this helps.

posted on May, 23 2015 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Annunak1

Also a reply to the OP. I am sorry for your loss.

Check out Ryan Cropper on YouTube. He has a series of videos that will help you to understand OBE's and he lost a good friend of his quite young too. He explains it in one of his videos.

posted on May, 23 2015 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Just talk to him in your heart before sleep and ask for a message back, and start to work on lucid dreaming, being aware and remembering your dreams.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join