It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ladies....little help here?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: OpinionatedB

but his mother lives with us..

YOUR house - YOUR rules. I had a mother in law like that and took her sh** for about a week. Finally, I just had enough. I told her "I married your daughter, not you and SHE is the only one allowed to bitch about what I do or how I do it. BUTT OUT"
That seemed to be what she was waiting for. Me to prove I had what it took to stand up to her. She showed me respect from that day on.

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: ladyvalkyrie

I think if I had to put up with that, Mommy Dearest might find herself in the crawl space. Or rather, that's where she would be found.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 07:39 PM
link   
I wouln't psyche yourself out too much....Go and try and see what happens with whoever you like and want to get to know. If you don't you just guarantee 100% success of being along which = 100% failure based on what I'm hearing.

eHarmony is a good alternative too. Had plenty of great dates with a wide range of women there and its matching is quite good for the most part as long as you're honest with yourself. Been with my current girl for 2 years now. Met her there after several years of normal dating and shes the best girlfriend I've ever had up to this point a reply to: DAVID64

<< 1  2  3   >>

join