It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Everquest VS. WoW

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2004 @ 05:59 AM
link   
hey all, i was just wanting some opinions: for those who has played both, wich game do you think is better between everquest and world of warcraft and why? i have played both, moreso of everquest, and i have found pro's and con's of both wich is typical, but in the end i think i enjoyed everquest a bit more, because of the grouping. in everquest, groups are more needed, so that means more interaction, wich is a lot of the reason i play MMORPG's. well that was my veiw, what do you guys think?

posted on Dec, 23 2004 @ 10:12 AM
link   
World of Warcraft, hands down. Even though EQ2 has voiceovers for almost everything that is just...whatever. I know people who have played DAOC, EQ and EQ2 and when they play WoW they never looked back. There is almost no time sinks. The game is made by the obsessional perfectionists Blizzard so this game will only get better. Graphics aren't that good though wich could be a good thing or a bad thing. For alot of people its a good thing as the game can run on a PII on a 56k modem with little to no lag.

join