It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic."

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 02:59 AM
link   

edit on 7-7-2015 by BeyondMirrors because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 12:48 PM
link   
I am a new member. I rented and watched the new Nick Pope video Indistinguishable From Magic this morning during my workout. The film was rather deceitfully advertised by a completely sensational trailer intimating Nick Pope making dire predictions of interstellar war with inimical ufo’s. The reality is that the film is a talking head lecture by Nick Pope covering two primary subjects. The first half he focused on 2 meetings arranged by the Royal Academy of Sciences regarding the effect of a hypothetical disclosure event and a paper by the MOD projecting where futurist predictions put society by 2045. The last part is a brief survey of To The Stars Academy plans to develop antigravity. As is his wont, Mr. Pope carefully avoided making statements of opinion preferring instead to refer to refer to his source material and make leading remarks. The video is visually just Nick in front of a greenscreen projection of a slideshow of stock footage and newsreaders drawn from public domain. My suggestion would be to save a dollar on the rental and watch the SD version.

I know I am hijacking this thread, but I am a new member who cannot yet begin my own thread in this forum, and my post is consonant with the titular subject of this thread.

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: ManInRedShirt

This helps to get the post count up, is fun, and you might learn some fancy words.

acronym thread

No Clue
edit on 20/7/2019 by NoClue because: add link

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: apoc36

But that is just my opinion

You don't actually have to say that. Unless you are quoting someone else. In which case it is not your opinion. Unless you agree. Then you don't have to say that.

ones opinion can be taken by another as an implied fact and often creates arguments.

So it is in
my opinion what you say is not correct.
edit on 20-7-2019 by Faeded because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join