It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Greetings planet ATS inhabitants.

page: 1

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 11:42 PM
I am "Spaceeyes" and i come in peace, i'm a social refugee from a dimensional reality that is inhabited mainly by a population of either blissfully ignorant automitons or aggressively arrogant and narcacistic enforcers of the ideological status quo. I have travelled deep into cyberspace in search of an intelectual nirvana, where topics and theorys are shared and debated by enlightened critical thinkers. OH! and i like, "NO" love BEERand live rock bands, i also like to go hiking in the beautiful countryside around east lancashire and the yorkshire dales. So if any of the ATS family are from my neck of the woods, please send a reply, OK folks cheerio for now

posted on May, 23 2015 @ 12:01 AM
a reply to: spaceeyes

I hope you enjoy your time here...see you around the forums!

posted on May, 23 2015 @ 12:02 AM
Hello and welcome!

posted on May, 23 2015 @ 12:11 AM
Hi mate!

Click Here to go to a magical place where nice people will make you an Avatar, or more than one should you need a wardrobe.

Have fun here, don't take anything too seriously.

posted on May, 23 2015 @ 12:12 AM

Hello and welcome to ATS, even though I am far from being your neighbor.

posted on May, 23 2015 @ 12:16 AM

Just a coupe of things to say.

Two simple rules will help you enjoy your ATS time. Be polite to your fellow posters. Be passionate, but express yourself politely.,

The other simple rule is the same as simple rule one...

Those will help mitigate any number of problems you may have. We like polite.

Again, welcome and have fun. Because ultimately we're all here to have a good time, and maybe learn something in the process.

posted on May, 23 2015 @ 02:35 AM
Hello pheonix (358) i have a 6 month old blue staffie pup called pheonix! Id'e send a pic but i dont know how to yet? a reply to: pheonix358

posted on May, 23 2015 @ 06:45 AM

Welcome To Our ATS Family!!!
Have a good time while on This Trip,
On The Wild Ride ATS MotherShip.

As Someone has already mentioned Before,
Welcome Aboard the Ship. Now Please Close the Door.

We don't want any Trolls coming up the stairs,
Pushing their Hatred and Lies, till you want to pull out Your Hair.

You will Learn so much Here that it will fill You with Pride,
Just Remember Most of all Hey!, "It's Just A Ride!"

edit on 23-5-2015 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2015 @ 07:29 AM
an "eh!" from the colonies
beer rock n roll and beautiful countryside? thats hi tech

welcome abroad

posted on May, 23 2015 @ 10:11 AM
Hi there danbones from, im guessing? Oz, well you home'd in on the simple selection of pastimes that i eluded to and i noticed a distinctly retro 90's rhetoric to your vocabulary, well actualy rock n roll is a term only used by the over 60's here, now ots just rock, and the phrase "who'd a thunk it" iv'e not heard that one in ages, made me feel all nostalgic, oh and its possible to venture into our outback without getting lost and dehydrating to death, but you know theres one item mentioned that is truly universely understood loved and cherished by millions of blokes in both our nations, the cause of and solution to, all of lifes problems "BEER" I love a bit of aussie banter. Gonna have a beer now peace out bro.a reply to Danbones