It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mother found pushing DEAD toddler on swing.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2015 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

They were very elderly and had been together forever.

I had some neighbors like that. They got married after WWII, and had been together before that... They both went off to war, she was a nurse, and he was a Marine in the Pacific...

They were/are married even now. After 65 plus year together, she passed after a short illness, he followed her within months. He died of a broken heart. He stopped talking to people, all he did was sit by his window starring out into memory. It was heart-rendng.

When the heart goes, sometimes the mind follows.

posted on May, 23 2015 @ 01:23 PM
link   
This is a conspiracy website but most of you are eager to believe this was an act of a grieving mother? Get a grip! Nothing sounds right about this...

posted on May, 23 2015 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: RandyDescribedEternity

Until proven otherwise, why should I think she's killed her own child?

Innocent 'til proven guilty is the way it works, isn't it?

I sure as hell hope she's innocent, otherwise that's a special sort of evil... I prefer to think otherwise 'til proven wrong.
edit on 5/23/2015 by seagull because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2015 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Ultralight

Thanx for letting me know that. Blessings be to You as well! Syx...

posted on May, 23 2015 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

'One last walk and swing in the park'... I burst into tears when I read that , I cannot even comprehend her pain. I just hope she gets the help she so badly needs.

posted on May, 23 2015 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Until proven otherwise, why assume she was not psychotic, before the child died?

posted on May, 23 2015 @ 03:32 PM
link   

No. What we are saying is it was an act of a "shocked" mother, as in the medical terminology of someone "in shock" and so much so, they were denying reality, at least for the moment.

Yes, this is a conspiracy site, but you can also get a pizza recipe or learn how to tune a carburetor, or make a faraday cage.

We already have a grip, friend. Its you...respectfully speaking.
MS

posted on May, 23 2015 @ 03:35 PM
link   

P.S. You have been a member since....what, today?

Count the # of posts and dates joined of some of the responder-members here. I would use that as a pretty good judge of the respondents...and their opinions.

Welcome to the site......MS

posted on May, 23 2015 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Good to hear from you Seagull. Thank you. Co-incidently, I just started a new job...assisting seniors, and still am an EMT and 1st Responder for FEMA-Homeland Security E.R.

Funny how things work out in life...and death. Take care, and thanks for the reply.
MS

posted on May, 23 2015 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Oh man, that's profoundly sad
If i were in her shoes, I'd probably react in a similar manner

People bitching about the article need to get a grip, not everyone reacts the same when confronted with mortality, let alone parents. We're humans, not robots. The scorn is unwarranted, and shows very serious flaws with some people's stance on death & behaviors of the survivors. The people who've shown empathy towards the woman get it, some types of pain completely break a person. Loss of a child is one of them. It doesn't mean they're worse people, it just means that kind of psychological trauma impacts them much differently.

posted on May, 23 2015 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: funkadeliaaaa
A lot of people in this thread
are assuming
She was grieving
And not just bat# crazy

We don't know when the child died
Did he die before or after, she started pushing him
For hours on end?

It could have been murder, for all we know.

And you don't know if it was the child's death that triggered acting bat# crazy, either, do you?

I've only seen what happens to someone when they lose a child once, and the poor woman was utterly lost for a long time. She couldn't comprehend that some time between a prenatal appointment the day before, where the baby was doing great, and the birth of the baby the next morning, that the baby had died. She couldn't grasp that the baby was stillborn, I think she'd almost convinced herself there was a mistake at the hospital in where the dead baby she birthed & was handed was someone else's. For weeks, even with counseling, she was washing clothes & prepping the crib for the homecoming that would never happen. The kindergarten-age child she & her husband already had understood the baby sister was never coming home, as did dad, but it took months after the funeral for mom to accept that, and break the prepping habits.

By your standards, her grief led her to act a little bat#, I'd suppose.

posted on May, 23 2015 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I am not sure how I want to feel about this.

But there have been alot of cases like this through out history about situations like this..

I guess I have to say I hope this doesn't happen to me.. i am to logical thinking I think for this to happen though.

I feel bad for the lady though.. i guess.. I still am not sure..

posted on May, 23 2015 @ 04:36 PM
link   
When we brought Mother home from the hospital, I was unable to change her out of her gown before she passed. It stayed clean though.
I had her room left alone. I took her gown that she had been wearing when the hospice nurse and the funeral director changed her into something more appropriate for her body's final journey.
I slept with her gown under my head or pillow for weeks.

Two days after she had passed my S.O. wanting to be of help to me, cleaned her room, moved the bed out, and washed everything. He washed her pillow. I was devastated. It wasn't his intention to hurt me but, I wanted everything around me that smelled like her. You see, I cared for her for 5 years.

Her gown is still with me, I was finally able to move it to my bedside table drawer a few months ago. Just today, I moved her ashes to my closet. Her urn is still on my bedside table. The rest will go to Florida where my Father is one day. I have a bottle of Oil of Olay that I smell when I am missing her desperately.

Before I experienced such loss and grief I may have thought someone doing the things I do was crazy. I realize now the pain of letting go completely is just too much for some people. Reality vs what we wish was truth.

posted on May, 23 2015 @ 04:38 PM
link   
very disturbing

posted on May, 23 2015 @ 04:56 PM
link   
At First it does all seeml a bit "Norman Bates".

However, Grief attacks people in different ways.

posted on May, 23 2015 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Well...I'm gonna go there. Or, instead of her being a broken hearted woman sad that her son passed away. She could just as easily be an burnt out meth addict who somehow contributed to her son's death and then decided to pretend everything was fine.

In fact...I'd bet I'm closer to the truth than the other possibility.

posted on May, 23 2015 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

Until proven otherwise, why should I think she's killed her own child?

Innocent 'til proven guilty is the way it works, isn't it?

I sure as hell hope she's innocent, otherwise that's a special sort of evil... I prefer to think otherwise 'til proven wrong.

Say wha....? Why should you think she killed her own child? Because this has all the hallmarks of a deranged mother.
For starters, she was 'pushing her dead toddler' at least since 3AM if not....since the day before.
What mother, who finds her dead baby does NOT call for help to ascertain WHY her baby died? Unless of course, she knows.

Not sure if you've been following this but it appears she was homeless and mentally challenged. So......it hardly has the foundation of an everyday heartbreaking tale of some SID baby death where the mother is overwhelmed with grief. This reeks of guilt and she was either coming to terms with what had happened or....she was preparing a sympathic scene as a future defense!

Feel pain for the child. Not for this 24 yr old mother.

posted on May, 23 2015 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Its not that strange, hospitals here in the UK allow mothers of still boirn children to dress them and take them for walks in pushchairs as a way of saying goodbye.

posted on May, 23 2015 @ 08:32 PM
link   
The child was 3 years old apparently.

Have they established....Was the child already dead prior to being put in the playground swing?
Or did the child died of some trauma? Or did the child die of exposure overnight, cold etc.
Was the child dressed? was it secured in the swing chair by rope or something?

Lots of questions, Im sure they have been talking to the mother and have an idea.

Keep posting if any new info is found out, thanks.

Very sad.

posted on May, 23 2015 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Human_Alien

God no, I don't think she did. It just doesn't compute to me that way.

There has to be an investigation, though. You know that as well as I do. I'm almost completely certain that she'll be found innocent of any wrong doing.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join