It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do Not Feed The Stray Cats!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2015 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
no frantic bursts of acting trapped.
I said nothing about such things.
I only asked would you open the door if a healthy cat you owned clearly wanted to go out.
Your deflection is unfortunately becoming much more evident as I see it.

posted on May, 23 2015 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: grainofsand

originally posted by: ketsuko
no frantic bursts of acting trapped.
I said nothing about such things.
I only asked would you open the door if a healthy cat you owned clearly wanted to go out.
Your deflection is unfortunately becoming much more evident as I see it.

That's because you are trying to set up something as a yes/no dichotomy that isn't that simple.

Every situation will be different.

You clearly want to put me in the wrong for some strange reason when I don't see you as being wrong for treating your cat the way you do. I cited my reasons for handling my cats the way I do. I'm sorry if you don't like them. Of course, you do have the luxury of living on an island which insulates you from a lot of the diseases and predators that are common on the continents.

posted on May, 23 2015 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Nope, just a question.
It's late and I'm crashing out,
I wish you and your cats well.

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: stumason

I have three cats that are kept indoors all the time.One is 13 1/2,
another will be 13 this year and my youngest is 10.I keep them
indoors so that I still have three living cats.
Way too many people hate cats and go out of their way to harm
and kill them.

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I feed six feral cats. Used to be seven, but one of them decided to join the household and sleeps with us most nights. The other six have been trapped and neutered. They are all well-fed and watered. Two of them will allow me to occasionally touch them. There hasn't been hide nor hair of a rodent around here in years. Only the fast lizards survive.

It's a natural selection system. I make coconut oil and coconut flour and coconut attracts rodents. Glad the rodents aren't able to set up home around here.

Hey, you don't have to acknowlege feeding the cats. It can be like my Mom and Father-in-law: They have four cats that neither of them will admit to feeding. My Mom suggested that they should 'not feed' them more often. So it goes.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join