It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What IF It Were True?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2015 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

You are such a good and kindhearted soul...your intrigue is warranted by the way! Earth has been known by many different names; Gaia, Xtera, Verde, Xeon. I do remember many of my past lives here and on other planets and someday I may take the time to express them here in this forum, but at this moment I will only share with you one specific lifetime and that is the one I am currently immersed in.

posted on May, 23 2015 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Ghost147

I didn't make it clear to you? I am sure I did....the entirety of what you put forth is non factual evidence that is misrepresented as truth on a daily basis in academia. Science is a farce. If you choose to believe it that is your right, but do not try to convince me...I know the truth.

posted on May, 23 2015 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: soulpowertothendegree

.In academia, no. In the media, absolutely. As I said before, science never claims to know "the truth" or even that it's a source of absolute knowledge.

You clearly have some sort of bias against it, considering you're rejecting any information I give. How mature of you.

And by the way, anyone can "do science". You can go out and devise your own tests and get your own results, then base your findings on your experiments. So your assertation that "we just have to take what they say as the truth" is ridiculous.

How about you be more open minded, instead of shelling your mind up in an impervious vault of intellectual dishonesty and start at least contemplating information that doesn't abide by your absurd world view. Your bias is blinding you from reality.

It's pretty evident you aren't going to change your mind about reality, or even consider it a possibility. So I'm done here.

Enjoy being a closed minded, hateful individual.

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Personally, I believe that we have been visited by beings from another planet. I believe there is ample evidence that supports this.

However, that said....the show "Ancient Aliens" is nothing but entertainment. They routinely cite things as evidence of ancient ETs, when really, some basic understanding of Art History would allow them to come to the right conclusion.

For example, it was common for artists to depict "God" as a glowing disc, based on references in the Bible. Indeed, this lead to the adoption of the halo being used later on to depict Saints and others touched by God. So, when there is a disc in art, with a beam shooting down, it is really a depiction of God and then the beam representing being touched by God. Instead, the show's producers ignore this well known symbolism and instead try to say it's a ship shooting a laser beam, as evidence of ancient ETs (even though the title, background of the piece explicitly says what it is).

That's just ONE example of course, there are tons of them in each episode of it.

So, back to the original topic. What if it were true? What if we were being visited?

We'd have to ask ourselves WHY? I think that's the first one.
I mean, they don't seem interested in conquering us (kind of have to reveal yourself first), and they seem to have been visiting a while (since at least the 40's, if not much earlier).
They don't seem interested in helping us (again, kind of have to reveal yourself, and the help).

So, what do they want? Granted, they may not think like we do, but has to be some reason.

Personally, I think we're being "contained", so they're just checking on us...kind of like jailers. If this is true, then obviously we just haven't demonstrated some kind of capability that would entitle us to "membership" into the galactic club (assuming there is one)...... Whether our ability to war, or destroy the planet, or maybe even we just smell funny, who knows?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join