It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

hey skid mark....check out 'freeway'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 03:47 PM
link   
you see to be a movie buff and your lebowski thread got me thinking of this.

this is a retelling of little red riding hood. its awesome man.
trust me on this.
watch it

www.imdb.com...

Little Red Riding Hood for the 1990's: After her mom and step-dad are arrested, 15-year-old Vanessa Lutz decides that instead of once again being put into a foster home, she'd rather go and search for the grandmother she's never met, and live with her. "On the way to grandma's house," (actually a trailer park) Vanessa's car breaks down, and she's picked up from the side of the road by Bob Wolverton, a counselor at a school for troubled boys. Bob slowly earns Vanessa's trust, and eventually convinces her to talk about her sexual abuse at the hands of her stepfather. When Vanessa realizes that Bob is enjoying what she's saying, she realizes that he's "The I-5 Killer," from the news. She tries to get out of his truck, but the inside door handle has been removed...

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Mugly

I forgot about this one. Great movie!

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: proob4

I forgot about this one. Great movie!

its fantastic.
forget about freeway 2. just dont even bother.
the original is killer though.
amanda plummer is great in it and so is reese. its my favorite role of reese.
she is a bad ass

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Classic movie!
They used to play it late night on HBO in heavy rotation. I can almost recite the whole thing. So many good lines.
Such a great commentary about the criminal justice system in the US.

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Why does skid mark get special attention? I am jealous...but I will see if I can find that movie and give it a gander!

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: soulpowertothendegree

Why does skid mark get special attention? I am jealous...but I will see if I can find that movie and give it a gander!

because i have not been here long and when i click the new or recent buttons at the top there have been a lot of movie threads by him. seems like he has good taste and he posted a thread about the big lebowski being a retelling of alice in wonderland.
i figured he would like a retelling of little red riding hood where a young reese beats ass

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 09:50 PM
link   
I like the still photo at the end of the movie of Reese, she looks as demented as "Bob". That probably should have been the story of the sequel? But it was not and the sequel was pisspoor.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   
I just found this thread lol. I didn't even know about it. It looks like a good movie. Thanks for the heads up.

new topics

top topics

join